aliens want to transform earth into a biosphere they like

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
aliens have been using humans to convert earths atmosphere into something these aliens like.

they promote usage of coal and oil, the promote cattle so theres more methane in the air.

these aliens require higher co 2 levels and higher temperature

thats why the aliens promote coal burning infrastructure and oilburning infrastructure and gas burning infrastructure and have people eat beef so theres more cows to produce methane

humans wouldn t want that

these people are destroing the world we need to live,
only people working for aliens would do that

people working for humans would not do it

the aliens obviousely prefer a higher temperature

and a higher co2 content of the athmosphere

thats why the aliens are changing our athmosphere

no human would want to change the athmosphere like its happening

no human industrialist would want the athmosphere of earth to be unbreathable for humans, they got kids who need to breath

they want to hunt wildlife that needs air

Subterranean Lizardmen are cold blooded and therefore weak in cool weather. Suddenly it all makes sense

Raptor_00b6b8_290013.jpg

your cold blooded lizardmen don t make sense, hot blooded lizardmen on the other side would require earth temperature to be 10 degrees higher

yeah obviouesly people want to make a joke of the invasion, guess who bought them ?

and the fact that Donald Trumpgot nominated as republican candidate for presidente proves that aliens got mind control off about 30% of the american public.

only mind control by aliens can explain why republicans nominated donald trump for president

theres a hollywood movie with the theme, i think its pretty bad, but esentially true.
allthough 12 co2 producers in middle america is nothing against 500 megawatt coalburning powerplants in india and china + another 500 gasburning megawatt powerplants to raise co2 levels

the greatest trick of satan was that his existance is a lie

i love lucifer hes gods greatest angel

lucifer hates being satan, he wishes to get rid of the rule of hell

god ordered lucifer to be satan

the only one else capable of ruling hell is me

gabriel would just kill every soul

Last edited:
theres a hollywood movie with the theme, i think its pretty bad, but esentially true.
allthough 12 co2 producers in middle america is nothing against 500 megawatt coalburning powerplants in india and china + another 500 gasburning megawatt powerplants to raise co2 levels

the greatest trick of satan was that his existance is a lie

i love lucifer hes gods greatest angel

lucifer hates being satan, he wishes to get rid of the rule of hell

god ordered lucifer to be satan

the only one else capable of ruling hell is me

gabriel would just kill every soul

That was powerful.

But just wait till you see what we do with the fjords. We think you will be pleasantly surprised.

oh, and giant dragonfly hunting season opens in the fall of 2082. Be there, k?

i allready know what youll do with the fjords and me and the whales love it.

dolphines so many dolphines

Forum List

Back