Netanyahu tells ISIS "cool it until Hillary wins"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
We'll see if this ends up being the case. Those of us who believe Putin and the French Intelligence, that Netanyahu's Mossad is really behind ISIS, suspect that ISIS' next US attack is right after the election, since Hillary's polls go down after each hit, and Netanyahu wants Hillary to win to make sure nobody re-opens the 911 investigation.

Time to pay attention...

We'll see if this ends up being the case. Those of us who believe Putin and the French Intelligence, that Netanyahu's Mossad is really behind ISIS, suspect that ISIS' next US attack is right after the election, since Hillary's polls go down after each hit, and Netanyahu wants Hillary to win to make sure nobody re-opens the 911 investigation.

Time to pay attention...

I am FASCINATED ----when did Netanyahu meet
big bad baghdaddy? (is he still alive-----I mean---daddy---not
bibi)

• Banned
bibi

Censored you are...

Veterans Today "Report" on Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi as a Jewish "Mossad Agent" Named Simon Elliot « National Vanguard

"IN 2014, a “report” was published claiming that ISIS/IS founder Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is really a Jew and “Mossad agent” named “Simon Elliot” or “Elliot Shimon,” and that IS is a CIA or “Zionist” project that aims to destabilize the Middle East further so that Israel can benefit from US intervention"

And, once again, neither "Al Qaeda" or "ISIS" ever EVER attacks ISRAEL...

bibi

Censored you are...

Veterans Today "Report" on Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi as a Jewish "Mossad Agent" Named Simon Elliot « National Vanguard

"IN 2014, a “report” was published claiming that ISIS/IS founder Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is really a Jew and “Mossad agent” named “Simon Elliot” or “Elliot Shimon,” and that IS is a CIA or “Zionist” project that aims to destabilize the Middle East further so that Israel can benefit from US intervention"

I see. Some Nazis are accusing the Jews of being behind ISIS.

Oooooookaaaayyyyy...

• Banned
Extraterrestrials are funding ISIS because they hate America's policy against illegal aliens.

One of the tactics of Chosen Traitors here in the US is to have a whole bunch of bogus "suspects" to cover for what Israel is doing. For JFK, it was a laundry list of organizations. For MLK, it was the KKK (except the King family loudly rejects that and blames Zionist Traitor Lyndon Johnson for MLK's death. For 911, it was the Afghan foster home known as "Al Qaeda" who stood up and took the blame for the US made cruise missile hitting the Pentagon....

Don't fall for it. Israel will do whatever it feels will manipulate the US into fighting more wars to help Israel, and their candidate is HILLARY, who is on record saying arming ISIS was "to help Israel."

Google

Extraterrestrials are funding ISIS because they hate America's policy against illegal aliens.

One of the tactics of Chosen Traitors here in the US is to have a whole bunch of bogus "suspects" to cover for what Israel is doing. For JFK, it was a laundry list of organizations. For MLK, it was the KKK (except the King family loudly rejects that and blames Zionist Traitor Lyndon Johnson for MLK's death. For 911, it was the Afghan foster home known as "Al Qaeda" who stood up and took the blame for the US made cruise missile hitting the Pentagon....

Don't fall for it. Israel will do whatever it feels will manipulate the US into fighting more wars to help Israel, and their candidate is HILLARY, who is on record saying arming ISIS was "to help Israel."

Google
Those damned dirty extraterrestrial Jews!

• Banned
Some Nazis

Putin
French Intelligence

they are now "Nazis" for noticing the truth about Israel. Sub humans who attend churches in the US with JDAAC pastors are conditioned (brainwashed) to claim anyone speaking truth about Israel is a Nazi...

• Banned
Indeed, many sub human "christians" in the US are on record saying that, in the event of a US war with Israel, they would fight for Israel..

The same level of control Baghdadi (Simon Elliot- Mossad Agent) has over Islamic morons is practiced here by JDAAC preachers - JDAAC meaning JEW disguised as a Christian

Billy Graham
Joel Osteen (really Ostein)
Robert Schuller

The majority of the megachurches were built with Jewish money for the purpose of controlling the microscopic minds of "Christians." filling them will pro Israel BULLSHIT.

bibi

Censored you are...

I see. Some Nazis are accusing the Jews of being behind ISIS.

Oooooookaaaayyyyy...

I don't think you do see. None as as blind as those who ' will not see '.

What I SEE it is some questions need to be ask like; why is it that everytime a nation gets blown up more chrisitans die and islam gets stronger; why are jews fighting to import more muslims into the west; who makes the money and increases power everytime somethign gets blown away; why did the jewish groups ACLU,ADL,SPLC,ect,etc,etc, sue to stop prayer in school in the 60s then come back in 2000s and sue to put islam in schools??

why did the jewish groups ACLU,ADL,SPLC,ect,etc,etc, sue to stop prayer in school in the 60s then come back in 2000s and sue to put islam in schools??

DIVIDE and CONQUER

Zionism is behind every single "divisive" cause here. They fund the black Democrat race baiters, and censor blacks who oppose them. Zionism funds/leads the FemiNazi Hate Movement, and it doesn't matter that there has not been a single instance of "lower pay for the same work" in over 30 years, the Israeli owned "US" media still tells us it is a "problem."

The more divided the US is, the less Americans notice who was really behind 911, robbed us in the markets because they knew 911 was coming, and have actively built up "homeland security" to make sure those of us noticing too much get offed or the like...

Some in the know say that the Klingons are the ones behind ISIS...
But in my heart of hearts I know it's the Ferengi...

Ferengi.jpg

It's a damn shame we've converted from gas ovens to microwave ovens. I bet the Jews are behind that. It can't be a coincidence.

They actually have our kids believing microwave popcorn is just as tasty as Jiffy Pop!

Bring back gas ovens!

Bastard Jew motherfuckers.

bibi

Censored you are...

it will not work-----if Penelope is not attracted to you for
your other----"assets"-------the al Baghdadi is a jew approach
will not over come her feelings of distaste for you

There are patriotic Americans who care about truth, the financial solvency of the US government, jobs, and our future.

Then there are sub humans who go to church every Sunday, believe lie after lie told by a preacher who isn't even Christian, and then take those lies here to shout down those who tell the truth.

Israel is the worst liability America has ever incurred. The sooner we part with that liability, the better off America will be.

A Jew dentist wanted to remove one of my molars, but that is the tooth which receives my instructions from Odin!

I know what that sneaky jew bastard is up to.

This is what I love about Trump. He allows us pure breeds to let it all hang out in the open now.

There's Simon to the right, and Simon to the upper left....

and here is the Jewish CIA asset planted in Afghan during the Soviet occupation, who decided to stay, got funds from Israel, set up an orphanage, and claims he does things to cover for the CIA/Mossad...

Colonel Tim Ossman, CIA/Mossad, to the right, and his "alter ego."

Give Thanks to Israel, our "ally," and these two fine human beings who represent what Israel stands for to the fullest extent of Judaism...

Forum List

Back