Aliens on the moon?

Aliens On The Moon.The Truth Exposed 2014.Part 2 [Video]

Anyone else watch this on Scifi the other day? Fascinating photos. Could only find a link to the second half of the show.

Smokestacks on the moon! :lol:

The "smokestack" footage comes from a NOVA program. The NOVA program used a still photograph and then panned across it to give the sense of motion.

Obviously, you can't get a moving puff of smoke from a still photograph. There must have been a smudge or something on the NOVA camera.

Also, there is no atmosphere in the moon, so you aren't going to see a puff of smoke blowing in the breeze.

Sorry!

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Aliens On The Moon.The Truth Exposed 2014.Part 2 [Video]

Anyone else watch this on Scifi the other day? Fascinating photos. Could only find a link to the second half of the show.

Lessee, take an ordinary, unremarkable fuzzy photograph and add-in false color to highlight what you think you see to prove your assertion aliens stuff is on the Moon. Well I'm convinced. No one'd add the false color details in patterns they wanna say are there of course. Not like people who believe that stuff would ever pay for such imagery...

Oy.

There's so much crap out there about aliens and UFOs I truly believe a lot of it (that isn't government disinformation) is doing more harm than good for the believers' camp. Like the "Ancient Aliens" show which to sum up, suggests every kinda impressive human achievement was only possible by way of alien help. Thanks a lot guys, nice to know Da Vinci was a moron but for the little green men helping him. :)

Where actual aircraft were sighted, I think every instance then is military. I think the true state of the art for aerospace, weapons tech, etc. is and will always be classified. Ya don't reveal your true capabilities unless you have to. Stealth Attacker wasn't revealed until some 20 years after it's first flights.

Either aliens are buzzing around in our atmoshpere wishing to keep their presence discrete as evidenced by their not making overt contact landing on the white house lawn like, or they just don't regard us well enough to make contact and could care less if we know or not, or there are no aliens. ...Here. ...Yet. :)

What I find odd though as to 'alien ships' is how they always seem to be sighted at night with bright unusual eye-attracting lights all over them. That's not very discrete nor suggestive of any interest in being discrete. It IS very suggestive though of secret military aircraft. Though why they're over population centers is curious unless being seen is part of whatever they're testing. LIke wondering how freaked out the public will be or other psychological testing.

Unfortunately, there's no so much pop culture ythology around UFOs I wouldn't trust my own eyes if I saw something that I entertained as possibly alien. What we see isn't to be relied upon as conclusive evidence. Mind is so easily tricked, manipulated, etc. that if you think you see an alien aircraft, chalk it up to military and enjoy the rush while it lasts. But don't quit your jhob or anything so you can sit outside all night long sleeping during the day hoping to see another. :)

If aliens really are here, that there's been no massively obvious and impossible to conceal or deny contact event suggests they, or governments don't think wer'e ready to handle it yet. As evidence by shows like "Ancient Aliens." :)

More reasons to believe in aliens on Earth than honest politicians. :)

If I could ask a friendly alien anything it'd be for a copy of their 'known universe' complete with known civilizations. A Hollywood map of the stars but for known inhabited worlds and the like. That'd be really nice. Have a little arrow pointing to Earth "You are Here" with other arrows "they/we are here" :)

Then of course I'd wanna know how the hell they got here. :)

More reasons to believe in aliens on Earth than honest politicians. :)

If I could ask a friendly alien anything it'd be for a copy of their 'known universe' complete with known civilizations. A Hollywood map of the stars but for known inhabited worlds and the like. That'd be really nice. Have a little arrow pointing to Earth "You are Here" with other arrows "they/we are here" :)

Then of course I'd wanna know how the hell they got here. :)

They would never tell their trade secrets to such a barbaric group of hominoids....

Just how advanced are these aliens if they are using 1000 foot tall smokestacks for their donut factories?

29utuvl.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
We'd get more visitors if we didn't look so stupid from space.​

It's time to simplify government and complicate living with awesome infrastructure and the choices that come with it.

`

Aliens on the moon?

If they were giving away free stuff up there, I'm sure there would be some aliens up there too.

Forum List

Back