Go Woke, Get smoked. Dodgers crushed 15-0 at home by the Giants.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I wonder if this was just a coincidence following the mocking of Catholics by the Sisters of Perpetual Perversion. Or was it perhaps the wrath of Gawd being dispensed through the Giants bats? Either way, I always love to see the Dodgers lose. Hey Dodgers, This Bud's For You!

It wasn't just the Giant's bats.

Not one single Dodger was able to prance all the way around the bases to score, either.

I wonder if this was just a coincidence following the mocking of Catholics by the Sisters of Perpetual Perversion. Or was it perhaps the wrath of Gawd being dispensed through the Giants bats? Either way, I always love to see the Dodgers lose. Hey Dodgers, This Bud's For You!
The Giants are more woke than the Dodgers.

img-3434298-f.jpg

Your link:

"A 15-run drubbing is the Dodgers’ worst shutout loss ever at Dodger Stadium, which is in its 62nd year of existence. Their only shutout loss more lopsided than this since moving to Los Angeles was an 18-0 loss to the Reds in Cincinnati on August 8, 1965."

How did the Dodgers finish the '65 season?

"The 1965 Los Angeles Dodgers finished the regular-season with a 97–65 record, which earned them the NL pennant by two games over their arch-rivals, the San Francisco Giants. The Dodgers went on to win the World Series in seven games over the Minnesota Twins"

1965 Los Angeles Dodgers season - Wikipedia

Go woke, attendance numbers hit a Grand Slam. LGBTQ+ won this one :hyper:

DeSantis claimed Dodgers stadium was 'virtually empty' after Pride backlash, but the game actually had higher attendance than normal​

Sexual irregulars are statistically rare in the United States. California is a different story.

wonder what stalin would do to these sisters?

Forum List

Back