Alex Jones is insane

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Alex Jones is insane, then we already knew this. Here we now have him comparing Bernie Sanders supporters to Nazi's....huh? I thought it was us The Donald supporters who were Nazi's, The Donald already being called "the new Hitler" and everything.

So, if Bernie Sanders supporters also Nazi's, this means EVERYBODY is a Nazi!

Jones_Insane-350x280.jpg

There's a lot of this flowing through the GOP right now. Hyperbole, absolutism, everyone over there is a communist, everyone over there is a Nazi.

People like this have FAR too much influence in the party.

I don't know that Jones has all that much influence. He and his followers are a special breed of fringe.

There's a lot of this flowing through the GOP right now. Hyperbole, absolutism, everyone over there is a communist, everyone over there is a Nazi.

I don't know that Jones has all that much influence. He and his followers are a special breed of fringe.
He's on the edge, agreed, but on the same general end as Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity.

He's on the edge, agreed, but on the same general end as Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity.
Wrong. Rush is largely a political commentator, Alex Jones is heavily into conspiracies of all sorts. When has Rush called a politician's followers nazis?

Alex Jones is insane, then we already knew this. Here we now have him comparing Bernie Sanders supporters to Nazi's....huh? I thought it was us The Donald supporters who were Nazi's, The Donald already being called "the new Hitler" and everything.

So, if Bernie Sanders supporters also Nazi's, this means EVERYBODY is a Nazi!

View attachment 62771

It is called being stupid.

Donald Trump is better compared to a Charlatan and Bernie Sanders is better compared to that professor that is a idealist that lack realism, but neither are Nazi at all...

• Banned

Yes special breed of fringe, anyone who's heard Alex Jones' rantings about Bohemian Grove and Chem Trails know he's a nut. I think his accusing Bernie Sanders supporters of being like Nazi's is especially bizarre and crazy.

Rush has used collectivist and fascist to describe those he calls the left.

If half the people/organizations Alex Jones talks about were true, he would be their first choice to talk about them.

When has Rush called a politician's followers nazis?
There are four comparisons on this page, in Rush's own words: Rush Limbaugh's obsession with Nazi comparisons

And, as any reasonable person would admit, his followers then take those comparisons and expand on them.

We see it on this site.

(FYI: That Google search took me about three seconds)
Cool and it would take me hours to watch them. It doesn't work that way. But saying a party is acting like the Nazi isn't quite the same as saying the followers are Nazis. His followers expand on them? WTF is that even supposed to mean?

There are four comparisons on this page, in Rush's own words: Rush Limbaugh's obsession with Nazi comparisons

And, as any reasonable person would admit, his followers then take those comparisons and expand on them.

We see it on this site.

Cool and it would take me hours to watch them. It doesn't work that way. But saying a party is acting like the Nazi isn't quite the same as saying the followers are Nazis. His followers expand on them? WTF is that even supposed to mean?

The whole thing is getting ridiculous, all the silly name calling etc.

I might not agree 100% with Alex Jones....but

I do like him ....very much.

Wrong. Rush is largely a political commentator, Alex Jones is heavily into conspiracies of all sorts. When has Rush called a politician's followers nazis?
Rush is a an Unfettered Free Market conspirator.

No, i dont think so. Alex Jones is a disinformation source, whether he does this consciously or inadvertantly it doesnt matter.

He brings disrepute to everything he touches.

We see it on this site.

Mussolini's two big issues that led him to break with the Marxists in Milan was his adoption of nationalism and the willingness to allow capitalism if it can exist in a crony system tied to the state.

But the facts are that since the social Marxists have abandoned internationalism and have adopted a lot of capitalism and use a veneer of nationalism to provide them with cover, they are far closer to the fascists than any other ideology today.

Again I repeat I don't agree 100% with him ... but

So many of the "conspiracy theories" he has been talking about over the years ....

have become solid reality....

but.....

don't let reality come in the way of your hatred ...

what do I care anyway..... all of you ......live in ignorance if that's what you wish .....:dunno:

See, a brand new definition that did not exist before.

I am a troll to JimBowie because I point out he creates his own definitions and facts, then gets mad when it is pointed out.

Forum List

Back