Alex Jones is an assdouche.

Now I really like Steve Crowders You Tube page and I do find this video funny because I also love when people ridicule that idiotic goat fucking TYT retard whatever his name is. I hope Alex Jones is just here for a cameo and that Crowder isn't trying to legitimize Alex Jones.

It is a funny video. TYT retard is caricatured very well. That's what moonbats look like to most people, and moonbats have been programmed to believe that's how you get cognizant people on your side.

However Alex Jones is a bullshit artist. He promoted asinine conspiracy theories like OKC and 9/11 being the work of government agents. I've seen him scream in the face of Michelle Malkin and pretend he infiltrated some weird cult that Dick Cheney was at. That Bohemian Grove bullshit was what broke me actually. He was so full of shit to any objective person and it really disappointed me because he rode the wave of disgust over the Waco Tragedy and helped marginalize people who were pissed about it and suspicious of government.

He used to do real in your face shit about Williamson Co. TX and what a totally criminal racket it's so called courts had become. This was way before the revelations of Michel Morton's case came to light. He impressed me back then with his willingness to confront authority, but at some point I just recognized that he attracted weirdos. People who might be dangerous or were agents acting that way. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of activist libertarian minded people there too. Even some Rational Anarchists. His Public access shows in Austin started out OK, but as far as I was concerned Alex became way to into fringe shit and alienated people who wanted to work within the system.

I don't trust him, and I've met him.

It's no different than fake news sources like media matters and CNN… Fact

Alex Jones is the truth, he was right CNN was wrong.

Stomp up and down all you want

I have spoken to the man personally. I have been in his house. I worked with the people who made him. He is full of shit.
None of that changes the fact that CNN and every other news outlet other than Infowars was wrong about everything.

LOL

Face it, as this is the truth.

Thanks God for alternative media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Drudge, Michael Savage and many more patriots like them!

Bless them!

I agree with you on everyone of them except Jones. I doubt his motivations .I've met the man.

Alex Jones is the truth, he was right CNN was wrong.

Stomp up and down all you want

I have spoken to the man personally. I have been in his house. I worked with the people who made him. He is full of shit.
None of that changes the fact that CNN and every other news outlet other than Infowars was wrong about everything.

LOL

Absolutely.

If there is one fake news, CNN is it.

We all know it comes as shock for sheeple but .... better deal with it! ;)

Alex Jones seems like he's genuinely mentally ill whenever I hear him speak.
That is because you are deranged from listening to the bullshit on CNN

I don't watch CNN. Try again.
No problem, as every news outlet other than Infowars was COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG, there is no way to sugar coat it. Wolf Blitzer Megan Kelly, Rachel Madcow, George Stoopidoopilus all shit their pants and cried on national TV like the bunch of mentally retarded ignoramuses that they were and are.................. They all did this in unison, except for Alex Jones who was the only man with the balls to speak the truth

LOL

9/11 was not an inside job, thanks for playing.
The coverup of what the Saudis did and knew and how they were involved in funding the attackers certainly was an inside job coverup.

Next moron

CNN...NBC....etc

This are the real fake news, not the alternative media!

Fake journalist Brian Williams, who was suspended from the NBC Nightly Newsanchor slot for reporting fake news and lost the job altogether — and is now relegated to an MSNBC position — slammed fake news on MSNBC on Thursday.

the King of Fakes ......:laugh:

Fake Newsman Brian Williams Slams Fake News - Breitbart

The coverup of what the Saudis did and knew and how they were involved in funding the attackers certainly was an inside job coverup.

Next moron

Bullshit.

The point of the "conspiracy was that bush and the saudis crashed planes into buildings so that we could invade Iraq and so Bush could be a despot and control the country.

Well shit...

Next thing you know gas prices are at an all time high and we have a meat puppet faggot bowing to saudi despots and Jones has no plausible explanation. It's all some bigger conspiracy and Jones backs ROMNEY of all people. He even promoted Rosanne Barr. He's a man of no convictions beyond making a buck.

Next moron

Bullshit.

The point of the "conspiracy was that bush and the saudis crashed planes into buildings so that we could invade Iraq and so Bush could be a despot and control the country.

Well shit...

Next thing you know gas prices are at an all time high and we have a meat puppet faggot bowing to saudi despots and Jones has no plausible explanation. It's all some bigger conspiracy and Jones backs ROMNEY of all people. He even promoted Rosanne Barr. He's a man of no convictions beyond making a buck.
There are many conspiracy theories around this event. However the coverup of the Saudi involvement is quite factual.

You can not win with lies..................which is why you voted for a LOSER

There are many conspiracy theories around this event. However the coverup of the Saudi involvement is quite factual.

You can not win with lies..................which is why you voted for a LOSER

The fact is Jones is a manipulative asswipe who convinces malcontents to focus on shit makes no difference to how politics works.

Ask Mike Hanson, Debra Medina or Ron Paul. When Jones' fringe malcontents associate themselves with candidates they end up marginalized.

Assdouche:

Someone who uses blue letters.

I'm a pole smoker according to Dot Com. I prefer the Title Emperor of the Western Hemisphere.

If Bruce Gener can be called a woman, I can be The Emperor.

Think about it. With enough lawyers, guns and money I could plausibly conquer the entire western hemisphere within a few years, but I can never become a woman no matter how many doctors, dollars and moonbat magicians try and make it happen.
We don't want a pole smoker as emperor. Oh my, wait, my bad. We've had one for the last eight years. Sorry. Go ahead.

We don't want a pole smoker as emperor. Oh my, wait, my bad. We've had one for the last eight years. Sorry. Go ahead.

I won't smoke a single pole, kraut, limey, or czech.

I won't smoke anyone. I need people willing to smoke assholes who wish to subjugate others. With such an army I can be the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and you won't even know it.

CNN...NBC....etc

This are the real fake news, not the alternative media!

Fake journalist Brian Williams, who was suspended from the NBC Nightly Newsanchor slot for reporting fake news and lost the job altogether — and is now relegated to an MSNBC position — slammed fake news on MSNBC on Thursday.

the King of Fakes ......:laugh:

Fake Newsman Brian Williams Slams Fake News - Breitbart

Bill O'Reilly's file | PunditFact - PolitiFact

Alice Jones is the controlled opposition. Most of what he says is BS some when he tells the truth most sane people figure if it is Alice Jones saying it the figure it's also BS.

I won't smoke a single pole, kraut, limey, or czech.

I won't smoke anyone. I need people willing to smoke assholes who wish to subjugate others. With such an army I can be the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere and you won't even know it.
Wait....It's coming to me....Are you Donald Trump?

Thanks God for alternative media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Drudge, Michael Savage and many more patriots like them!

Bless them!
Where are THEY getting their news, information and facts from?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back