Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Obamerican

Aug 21, 2010
Today I was listening to this asshole. Why, you may ask? Well, I like to listen to him "predict" the end of the United States and then sell stuff like one of those losers at the fair grounds. But, hey, people like Eots think he's GREAT!!!

Alex predicted millennial havoc, but none occurred.

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

They're going to blow more stuff up.
(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex said they were going to blow up Washington DC before the election.

Alex said Saddam Hussein had been taken to Cuba.

Today I was listening to this asshole. Why, you may ask? Well, I like to listen to him "predict" the end of the United States and then sell stuff like one of those losers at the fair grounds. But, hey, people like Eots think he's GREAT!!!

"This is only the beginning. In the next few years, in this second phase--the period of escalating violence. They're gonna allow limited nuclear exchanges." "There's going to be more. This is only the kickoff." (9/13/01)

"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so." (10/18/01)

"I'm telling you now...there's a very good chance there gonna blow something up overseas or here." "The evidence is all tilting toward...blowing up a building. They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so." (9/26/02)

"They're preparing for new terrorist attacks that are much larger. & they're planning to bring in foreign armies....The U.S. government is going to engage in large terrorist attacks domestically & probably internationally...They may kill millions of Americans." There was going to be a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, formation of a world government, probably a nuclear release in Iraq, an international depression, a world government formed. Also, "They may kill millions of Americans." (7/11/02)

(4/13/04)

"I predict Arnold is gonna save children at a school shooting, or there'll be some type of bombing, & he will land by helicopter & run in & direct things. I predict it....I see it all aligning. I see it all coming together. I see their plan, clear as day....He'll fly in & things will be burninig & he'll run into it & save someone." [circa March of 2005. Kinda proves Alex is living a fantasy, doesn't it?]

Alex also said (several times) they were going to roll out Osama bin Laden "on ice" before the 2004 election.

Alex Jones is nothing more than a fanatical sensationalist...

You're correct about the likes of Eots, they suck up his crap like a sponge...

(4/13/04)

the reality is nippleheads such as yourself suck up the mainstream media illusion like a sponge

(4/13/04)

the reality is nippleheads such as yourself suck up the mainstream media illusion like a sponge
alexjones09.gif

there is as usual no context or links to any of your quotes...dipshit
funny, that doesn't matter when you do it!

I never post without links...ever...loser
Asswipe! When I posted DIRECT LINKS to AJ's stupid statements YOU said you couldn't find them. I REFUSE to show stupid people how to find things on the net. Can you be at least a LITTLE smarter than Alex Jones? Probably not. If you're stupid enough to believe the shit he spews than you probably wear Diamond Gusset jeans. Or breath in silver. Oh oh or buy salt from Nepal. Or buy AJ's DVDs.:badgrin::badgrin: Fucking moron.

(4/13/04)
Hmm, sounds a lot like what Congress said before they authorized the War on Terror shortly after 9/11 (That we're STILL fighting by the way). Or have you forgotten all that?
Former Sec. of State Madeline Albright said the same thing in 2003:
TonyRogers.com | Albright thinks Bush hiding bin Laden

List of dates Osama bin Laden was declared dead:
Is Osama Bin Laden Really DEAD?

Looks like there's only room enough for one joke in this thread: YOU!

:D

funny, that doesn't matter when you do it!

Asswipe! When I posted DIRECT LINKS to AJ's stupid statements YOU said you couldn't find them. I REFUSE to show stupid people how to find things on the net. Can you be at least a LITTLE smarter than Alex Jones? Probably not. If you're stupid enough to believe the shit he spews than you probably wear Diamond Gusset jeans. Or breath in silver. Oh oh or buy salt from Nepal. Or buy AJ's DVDs.:badgrin::badgrin: Fucking moron.

blah blah blah what ??

blah blah blah what ??
English not your first language?

blah blah blah what ??
Exactly! Thanks for proving my point. I have posted links before and you were too stupid to follow them? Why am I not surprised. You complain about how unreliable the MSM is yet you listen to Alex "dumb fuck" Jones?:badgrin::badgrin:

blah blah blah what ??
Exactly! Thanks for proving my point. I have posted links before and you were too stupid to follow them? Why am I not surprised. You complain about how unreliable the MSM is yet you listen to Alex "dumb fuck" Jones?:badgrin::badgrin:

actually you never post links then give the same false claim "you did before' ever time are called on it

blah blah blah what ??

actually you never post links then give the same false claim "you did before' ever time are called on it
Your lack of punctuation and capitals makes you look as stupid as 9/11 Rimjob. Idiots like you give pot smokers a bad name. You don't even remember when you said the same thing about me not posting links and I PROVED you were full of shit. I should start a NEW thread called "Eots is a fucking joke".:badgrin::badgrin:

Alex Jones is a fear mongering huckster of "survival" shit that is over priced. You want to believe his LIES, you go right ahead. All of you mental midgets can hang out together.

Your lack of punctuation and capitals makes you look as stupid as 9/11 Rimjob. Idiots like you give pot smokers a bad name. You don't even remember when you said the same thing about me not posting links and I PROVED you were full of shit. I should start a NEW thread called "Eots is a fucking joke".:badgrin::badgrin:

Alex Jones is a fear mongering huckster of "survival" shit that is over priced. You want to believe his LIES, you go right ahead. All of you mental midgets can hang out together.

you proved nothing dipstick...you simply once again made the empty CLAIM that you have...you are too pathetic to even be considered a joke

Last edited:

you proved nothing dipstick...you simply once again made the empty CLAIM that you have...you are too pathetic to even be considered a joke
Since your post proves my point that you're an idiot and everyone already knows about you and links to Alex Jones there is nothing left to be said except, "You and Alex Jones are fucking idiots."

Forum List

Back