Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Asswipe! When I posted DIRECT LINKS to AJ's stupid statements YOU said you couldn't find them. I REFUSE to show stupid people how to find things on the net. Can you be at least a LITTLE smarter than Alex Jones? Probably not. If you're stupid enough to believe the shit he spews than you probably wear Diamond Gusset jeans. Or breath in silver. Oh oh or buy salt from Nepal. Or buy AJ's DVDs.:badgrin::badgrin: Fucking moron.

blah blah blah what ??
Exactly! Thanks for proving my point. I have posted links before and you were too stupid to follow them? Why am I not surprised. You complain about how unreliable the MSM is yet you listen to Alex "dumb fuck" Jones?:badgrin::badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

WOW!!! I'm impressed! How about listing all of the things that AJ says that AREN'T true. With all of the crap that he spews on a daily basis he's bound to be right a few times. Do you people just turn a blind eye to some of the whacked out things he has said? I would list some of them but then I get the "post a link" and I refuse to do that so idiots like Eots can say two weeks from now that I never posted it.:badgrin::badgrin:

What mystifies me is why people spend so much time listening to stuff they then hate on.

I am sure if I found Mr Jones on the radio I would spend no more than 40 seconds on him, as he does sound a bit of a loon. But to give him hours of your time and then to spend all the effort to collect his idiocy into a long screed is a weird and unhealthy obsession.

To believe there are no Conspiracies,is the ultimate expression of pure ignorance. I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says but i'm sure glad he's around and is still free to express his opinions. Because there are far too many who live the fantasy that there are no Conspiracies and their Government always tells them the truth. Ironically,they're the ones always out there calling everyone else 'Crazy.' But in my opinion,their astounding closed-minded ignorance is what makes them the crazy ones. Governments lie to their People everyday. And to believe otherwise,really is crazy.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSr4s4s6DCM]Alex Jones Say Obama Runs Al-Qaeda - YouTube[/ame]

This is a funny clip of Alex Jones saying Obama runs Al Qaeda

Alex Jones Say Obama Runs Al-Qaeda - YouTube

This is a funny clip of Alex Jones saying Obama runs Al Qaeda
denierdemotivators8_zpsafc24990.jpg

Was waiting for this other SAYIT/dawgshit/candyass Sock to show up. Gawd, you Sock Puppet Trolls are so messed up. Get a life.

Was waiting for this other SAYIT/dawgshit/candyass Sock to show up. Gawd, you Sock Puppet Trolls are so messed up. Get a life.
then you're a day late and a dollar short..
trolling are we paulie?

Man, you're one messed up Sock Puppet. You've reached rock-bottom for sure. You've become a cowardly little weasel. Needing all those Sock accounts to make your lame arguments. You're spineless. Seriously, get a life. :cuckoo:

trolling are we paulie?

Man, you're one messed up Sock Puppet. You've reached rock-bottom for sure. You've become a cowardly little weasel. Needing all those Sock accounts to make your lame arguments. You're spineless. Seriously, get a life. :cuckoo:
should really see a professional about that hallucination.
the rest of your post is false.

you noticed that as well huh?:lol: Looks like either Dawgshit,candyass, or sayit troll got so embarrassed with his constant ass beatings he gets here everyday under that sock that he is posting under as sayit,that he created ANOTHER one to have someone back him up.No surprise there.:lol::lmao:

trolling are we paulie?

Yeah he has been caught this time red handed.:lol: you called that one Paul.:clap2:

Its Dawgshit posting as sayit and this is his NEWEST sock puppet he has created after getting humiliated and embarrassed so many times as dawgshit and Sayit,this is his NEWEST sock puppet.yeah you aint kidding,what a cowardly spineless weasel creating all these different sock puppets to make it look like he has many others on his side.:lol::D

He pretty much gave it all away right here bringing THIS old dead thread back. He is so stupid,he isnt even cleaver about disguising his newest sock.:badgrin: he was a lot more clever disguising himself as sayit before till now.Now he just blew his sock puppet sayit disguise also in the process.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you called that one out Paul.:clap2:

To believe there are no Conspiracies,is the ultimate expression of pure ignorance. I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says but i'm sure glad he's around and is still free to express his opinions. Because there are far too many who live the fantasy that there are no Conspiracies and their Government always tells them the truth. Ironically,they're the ones always out there calling everyone else 'Crazy.' But in my opinion,their astounding closed-minded ignorance is what makes them the crazy ones. Governments lie to their People everyday. And to believe otherwise,really is crazy.

The government is turning against us. DHS bought 2700 armored trucks and 2 billion bullets. FEMA is training to disarm citizens.

there is as usual no context or links to any of your quotes...dipshit

Context? In what context, other than selling loony stuff to loony tunes, does any of Jones's predictions make any sense, Princess. As always your lips are firmly attached to the guy's buttocks. :cuckoo:

Typical loony Goose Stepper. Hates the guy, yet hangs on his every word. He probably opens their tightly closed minds just a tad bit. And that scares loyal Goose Steppers. Their minds have been closed and locked for a very long time. Must be like taking the Red Pill for them. A disturbing shock to the system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back