Alex Jones, fake news meets a realtity test

No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.
Nonsense from the king of nonsense.
Wrong, dummy. Compare Rush Limbaugh's ratings to Mike Signorile. You've never even heard of Signorile.
So what youre saying is conservatives are better at their jobs than democrats. Thanks for clearing that up.
No I'm saying that conservatives love to scarf down propaganda while liberals reject it.

Oh, that's what you're saying. Well in that case you're wrong.
The ratings say otherwise. :itsok:

Wrong, dummy. Compare Rush Limbaugh's ratings to Mike Signorile. You've never even heard of Signorile.
So what youre saying is conservatives are better at their jobs than democrats. Thanks for clearing that up.
No I'm saying that conservatives love to scarf down propaganda while liberals reject it.

Oh, that's what you're saying. Well in that case you're wrong.
The ratings say otherwise. :itsok:
You're an idiot dude.

Given the nonsense you have endlessly posted here, this is funny. You whack jobs do not realize how stupid you sound to people that are knowledgeable of the world around them.

Well it just seems that way to you because you don't have a mind that can think outside the box. Maybe your critical thinking has been eaten away by cell phone radiation, or maybe a little too much fluoride swallowing via water, or hell maybe it's from living around to many cell phone towers the radio frequencies are harming your ability to have critical thinking.

dude you should check into all of that.

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

Infowars' Alex Jones is just 'playing a character,' says his lawyer

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.

"at the very least" they lie. By Omission and Commission unabashedly.

You last phrase strongly suggests you've never watched and listened to Maddow, nor know anything of her background.

I have watched him, at least as long as I can stomach his crap. Maddow is the MSNBC version of Sean Hannity, a political hack who pretends to report news while merely shelping their political bias. I did like his report on the Orange Clowns tax returns though, that was riveting.

I can never believe a thing the op posts again, after he posted the other day that spicer has yet to hold a press conference while neglecting to post that Hillary didn't have a press conference in almost a year when she was running for president

Cool, admitting you are willfully ignorant is the first step to a thoughtful life. Reality may shock you at first, but once you live free of the elixir of foolishness - propaganda - you will be free to think for yourself, and evaluate different ideas without the chain of ignorance clouding your opinions.

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

Hannity is a living, breathing and talking Charley McCarthy, the only thing missing from his broadcasts is the lap he sits upon.

Last edited:
Fyi the term Alt Right was invented by Hillary on 8/25/16 and immediately disseminated to the Prog Collective. You won't find that term used once on USMB prior to that date

A refined definition of the vast right conspiracy.

If there is a collective, the obvious place to look is at who echoes who? As a member of the echo chamber, you know that CF.

Really? Can you explain why the term "Alt Right" was never used on USMB prior to 8/25/16?

LOL, a thoughtless spin, almost of the Trumpian Type. [it was not "invented by Hillary Clinton on 8/25/16].

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.
No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.

The king of liars lies again. You don't have clue what I know or don't know. You're just another lying traitor that should be awaiting trial for treason.

Treason is providing aid and comfort to an enemy of our country. Prove, we know what you don't know and that is legion.

When did he say he didn't believe what he was saying? The allegation from his ex is that it shows he isn't fit for the kids. The better question is why are allegations good enough for leftists?

Not the ex, his lawyer you liar or fool (likely both).
His lawyer is accusing him of being an unfit father? You make no sense.

Those who continue to support Trump are fellow travelers of a neo fascist authoritarian regime.
Those who make such statements are drooling hate filled sacks of puss. You leftist maggots refuse to accept any authority but your own. You seek to overthrow our right to elect a president and his agenda. That makes YOU the fascist, you liar.

The king of liars lies again. You don't have clue what I know or don't know. You're just another lying traitor that should be awaiting trial for treason.

Treason is providing aid and comfort to an enemy of our country. Prove, we know what you don't know and that is legion.
Sir, the prosecution rests.

Forum List

Back