Roger Stone Calls for Contributions to Help Alex Jones After $45.2M Verdict

Don't know..not a 'Lefty'...except here...LOL! You are defending a POS for no other reason than political hackery. Jones's behavior has nothing to do with the 1st...nothing to do with Christians, God-fearing or otherwise. Nothing to do with Biden.
He lied in the most despicable manner for no other reason than to build a financial empire on the backs of gullible idiots--If you recognize yourself in that description...too bad, eh?

BTW..the phrase "God-fearing Christian" was used by Roger Stone. Lefty?
Not a leftie, yeah right. Is that the plan? Hey, another Alex killed a woman in a movie production set but lefties don't seem to care about anything but their agenda to trash the 1st Amendment.

I was never a fan but I'll always, to the extent I am able, support those who are victims of purely political attacks and trials.

I may donate.

Too funny....Jones is worth around 100m--and they want to pay his judgement with some Go-Fund-Me appeal?

The absolute nerve is breathtaking

Conservative political consultant Roger Stone recently called for contributions to support Infowars founder and host Alex Jones after he was hit with a $45.2 million verdict in a defamation lawsuit for touting conspiracy theories about the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
"Alex Jones is a good and decent man," Stone said during an appearance on Infowars in a video that was shared by commentator Ron Filipkowski on Twitter on Friday. "He is a God-fearing Christian...and right now he needs our support." Stone added that contributions could be made through the Infowars store.
Stone, a Donald Trump ally, has been a guest on Infowars many times and allegedly arranged an interview between Jones and Trump together in December 2015, according to The New York Times. Additionally, Sandy Hook family lawyer Mark Bankston alleged that Jones' phone record leak revealed "intimate messages" with Stone, according to Insider, however no further details about the texts were revealed.

He calls Jones a "God-fearing" Christian...I imagine that if anyone has a reason to fear God's judgement..it would be Alex Jones~
Alex Jones can go bankrupt for what he said

This comes as no surprise, of course – this is who and what conservatives are.
Good, caring, generous, giving people?

The right is not only at war with democracy and the rule of law but with facts and the truth as well.
Ahha. Thanks for spelling out why you miserable, racist hate-baiters are going to lose your shirts in every election for the foreseeable future!
  • You fuckers ARE NOT Democracy!
  • You assholes ARE NOT the law!
  • You idiots DO NOT decide the facts nor the truth!
You people have far more in common with communists than you do any free democratic society!

You're running a GULAG right in Washington, DC that violates every law of western jurisprudence and you are just FINE with that because you scum treat conservatives now just the way you used to treat your black slaves back in the 1800s.

Honestly, I don't think even MAGA Republicans will donate much of anything to this guy.

if they do - they best make sure whether there's an 'opt out' box for contractual donations on a monthly basis like donny's PAC has but you wouldn't know it if you weren't looking for it.

Last edited:
Maybe these asshole parents will end up making Jones richer with their stupid lawsuit! Wouldn't that be funny! :auiqs.jpg:

know what would be even funnier?

the 2 years worth of texts that jones LIED about, WILL be in the hands of the DOJ; showing some real trumpian criminality surrounding january 6. & when ol' alex goes to jail ... he does not pass go & does not collect $200.

& any cash he does have hidden away - his ex wife will be getting.

:laughing0301:

Good, caring, generous, giving people?

Ahha. Thanks for spelling out why you miserable, racist hate-baiters are going to lose your shirts in every election for the foreseeable future!
  • You fuckers ARE NOT Democracy!
  • You assholes ARE NOT the law!
  • You idiots DO NOT decide the facts nor the truth!
You people have far more in common with communists than you do any free democratic society!

You're running a GULAG right in Washington, DC that violates every law of western jurisprudence and you are just FINE with that because you scum treat conservatives now just the way you used to treat your black slaves back in the 1800s.
This is who and what conservatives are, they attempt to defend the indefensible.

Forum List

Back