Alex Jones, fake news meets a realtity test

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

Infowars' Alex Jones is just 'playing a character,' says his lawyer

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.
Trump buys lots of his rants.
Why doesn't that surprise me?

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.
No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.
Nonsense from the king of nonsense.
Wrong, dummy. Compare Rush Limbaugh's ratings to Mike Signorile. You've never even heard of Signorile.

Fyi the term Alt Right was invented by Hillary on 8/25/16 and immediately disseminated to the Prog Collective. You won't find that term used once on USMB prior to that date

A refined definition of the vast right conspiracy.

If there is a collective, the obvious place to look is at who echoes who? As a member of the echo chamber, you know that CF.

Really? Can you explain why the term "Alt Right" was never used on USMB prior to 8/25/16?

Fyi the term Alt Right was invented by Hillary on 8/25/16 and immediately disseminated to the Prog Collective. You won't find that term used once on USMB prior to that date

If there is a collective, the obvious place to look is at who echoes who? As a member of the echo chamber, you know that CF.
Frank has a pattern of making stuff up. The term was used and given attention in a Breitbart article six months prior to when Hillary used it. It originated to describe the far right in 2010 by writer Richard Spencer and has roots even further back.
Yes, I've posted this before and here it is again:

Alt-right - Wikipedia
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with right to far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White supremacist[1][2][3][4][5] Richard Spencer appropriated the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[6][7][8][9][10] Alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[11][12][13]

Jake, please find the term "Alt Right" on USMB prior to 8/25/16

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.
No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.
Wrong, dummy. Compare Rush Limbaugh's ratings to Mike Signorile. You've never even heard of Signorile.
The king of liars lies again. You don't have clue what I know or don't know. You're just another lying traitor that should be awaiting trial for treason.

The king of liars lies again. You don't have clue what I know or don't know. You're just another lying traitor that should be awaiting trial for treason.
You should have been convicted and executed decades ago

You should have been convicted and executed decades ago
Of what? KNowing you're a regressive lying pos?

Really? Can you explain why the term "Alt Right" was never used on USMB prior to 8/25/16?

Wrong question to wrong person. If you like, I can make something up. How's this:

I pushed on the Alt. Key, but here was no Right on that side of my keyboard.

Face reality CF, the Republican Party is not now the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE, and hasn't been since Nixon was elected in 1968. The irony being Nixon would be a RINO by today's standards and Reagan too might be labeled a Republican in name only.

Those who continue to support Trump are fellow travelers of a neo fascist authoritarian regime. That is not to say that only liberals/progressives and registered Democrats believe this, they are not alone in opposing the current administration. Many disgruntled Republican, Libertarians, independents and apolitical citizens also find his arrogance, incompetence and flip flops unprofessional and an embarrassment.

The question is, why don't you?

So when did Alex Jones become right wing?

I've heard of him. He's the 911 truther guy who helped the fascist Democrats ride the truther wave in to control of congress in 2007, turning Bush into a lame dog.

So what youre saying is conservatives are better at their jobs than democrats. Thanks for clearing that up.

So what youre saying is conservatives are better at their jobs than democrats. Thanks for clearing that up.
No I'm saying that conservatives love to scarf down propaganda while liberals reject it.

No I'm saying that conservatives love to scarf down propaganda while liberals reject it.
Is that why CNN does so terribly in the ratings? The truth is, democrats don't follow politics and news as closely as republicans. You clowns waste your time watching The Kardasians instead, which is why you are so ignorant.

upload_2017-4-18_14-2-11.png

Is that why CNN does so terribly in the ratings? The truth is, democrats don't follow politics and news as closely as republicans. You clowns waste your time watching The Kardasians instead, which is why you are so ignorant.
As a conservative, how do you peel yourself away from Fox News and talk radio? The entire world is working to kill you and take everything you value!!! Shouldn't you be listening to Hannity RIGHT NOW to learn what their secret plans are??? You dumb fucking rube.

Wrong question to wrong person. If you like, I can make something up. How's this:

Face reality CF, the Republican Party is not now the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE, and hasn't been since Nixon was elected in 1968. The irony being Nixon would be a RINO by today's standards and Reagan too might be labeled a Republican in name only.

Those who continue to support Trump are fellow travelers of a neo fascist authoritarian regime. That is not to say that only liberals/progressives and registered Democrats believe this, they are not alone in opposing the current administration. Many disgruntled Republican, Libertarians, independents and apolitical citizens also find his arrogance, incompetence and flip flops unprofessional and an embarrassment.

When did upholding the US Constitution and have some semblance of an immigration policy become "Fascism"?

When did upholding the US Constitution and have some semblance of an immigration policy become "Fascism"?

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/Bigot card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

You are too funny.. Lets see,Bush and Romney are mass murderers,so was DICK Nixon and Crusader Retards hero Reagan,yet according to YOUR warped logic,they would be RINOS in this day and age.comedy gold.:haha:

No Ron Paul IS a Rino.you learbed something for the day getting taken to school just now.:D

Aiding and abetting the enemy, and crimes against humanity

which sounds like every president we have had since Reagan.:D Traiter Reagan was the grandfather who got the ball rolling and started on this so that is why the CIA media has been successful at brainwashing the sheep on what a great president reagan was ignoring how he was a mass murderer.

Oh, that's what you're saying. Well in that case you're wrong.

Forum List

Back