Alex Jones, fake news meets a realtity test

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

What's frightening is that people like MindWars and Dale Smith believe Jones, Hannity speak gospel. They believe both are a source of factual news.

What is frightening to me is that there are too many lame fucks that never read about the real history of this country that has led us to this place in time and believe the Operation Mockingbird lame stream media. Unless you know why/ where you have been that led you to where you are now? How can you possibly know where you are headed? I know the things I do because I have a desire to learn while others do not. Some like you need to be led around by the nose because it saves you from the hassle of actually thinking for yourself. Any questions????

(snicker)

The reason I haven't said but one word on this pathetic post, I wasn't going to be the one that keeps this post BUMPED up to the TOP LOL................

What is sad , the zombie zone doesn't know how to take anything he has said be it past, present, future and research it , and if they do they go to the exact site that tells them what they want to see or hear.
Rather than search it lets say other sources like documents etc.

They go to a controlled MEDIA that makes them think they are right in what they think not having a freaking clue they think what they do because MSM taught them what to think LMAO
So it is the lizard people, right?

Just because it is funny and not having anything to do with reptilians lol

THAT'S THE FUCKING LIZARD LEADER!

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

Infowars' Alex Jones is just 'playing a character,' says his lawyer

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.

The same goes for most partisan personalities. You really think Hannity believes the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth sometimes?

What's frightening is that people like MindWars and Dale Smith believe Jones, Hannity speak gospel. They believe both are a source of factual news.

What is frightening to me is that there are too many lame fucks that never read about the real history of this country that has led us to this place in time and believe the Operation Mockingbird lame stream media. Unless you know why/ where you have been that led you to where you are now? How can you possibly know where you are headed? I know the things I do because I have a desire to learn while others do not. Some like you need to be led around by the nose because it saves you from the hassle of actually thinking for yourself. Any questions????

(snicker)

Indeed.lol:biggrin:

(snicker)

The reason I haven't said but one word on this pathetic post, I wasn't going to be the one that keeps this post BUMPED up to the TOP LOL................

What is sad , the zombie zone doesn't know how to take anything he has said be it past, present, future and research it , and if they do they go to the exact site that tells them what they want to see or hear.

They go to a controlled MEDIA that makes them think they are right in what they think not having a freaking clue they think what they do because MSM taught them what to think LMAO

LMAO omg that was hysterical . I had to write it as well bahahha.

(snicker)

I bet RUSSIA made you say that too , oh you bad, bad boy .

hqdefault.jpg

are you aware of these facts that I posted over on another one of MD's threads Dale?

His actions from the last couple of weeks though show that he has given up the fight and is going along with them now same as carter did who as i said,was the last president we had that tried to fight them.

I only believe half of what info wars says.alex jones is part of the controlled opposition.If he was sincere,he would have been killed off years ago. take jim corbett for example,he IS a true patriot not part of the controlled opposssition and really does want to get rid of government corruption but because he is not part of the controlled opposition as jones is,he has fled the country to japen and does his reporting there cause he had death threats to not only him but his family as well.

I trust sources like him.media bypass, american free press and others cause they are not part of the controlled opposition. they are much more credible than info wars.not that you cant gleen from jones in learnn from him since he does report what the government isnt telling us,but thats all by design.so while you CAN learn from jones,you got to be careful of believing everything he reports and take it all with a grain of salt while the other sources i mentioned you CAN trust.

The hero and leader of the Alt. Right is all about fiction, or mentally deranged. That seems to be the issues facing the Court in his custody battle. See:

http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense-in-upcoming-custody-battle-is-that-1794370575

Reports: Alex Jones' lawyer claims on-air persona is 'a character', 'performance art'

I wonder, how many of the conservative and willfully (or not so willfully) ignorant actually believed and posted as true his many rants.
What the fuck makes you think conservatives like him? Hes a piece of fucking shit and a liar. By the way, he was spawned during the Bush administration based solely on his accusations that 9/11 was an inside job, so most conspiracy theorists are democrats.

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.
No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.

When did he say he didn't believe what he was saying? The allegation from his ex is that it shows he isn't fit for the kids. The better question is why are allegations good enough for leftists?

Not the ex, his lawyer you liar or fool (likely both).

Fyi the term Alt Right was invented by Hillary on 8/25/16 and immediately disseminated to the Prog Collective. You won't find that term used once on USMB prior to that date

A refined definition of the vast right conspiracy.

If there is a collective, the obvious place to look is at who echoes who? As a member of the echo chamber, you know that CF.

Oldschool- I actually partially agree with you on this one. I suspect many of the Rightwingers in the media at the very least overstate their opinions for dramatic purposes and thus ratings. However I'm afraid their wacko counterparts (Rachel Maddow et al) on the left are more sincere and truly believe the diarrhea they spew.

"at the very least" they lie. By Omission and Commission unabashedly.

You last phrase strongly suggests you've never watched and listened to Maddow, nor know anything of her background.

What the fuck makes you think conservatives like him? Hes a piece of fucking shit and a liar. By the way, he was spawned during the Bush administration based solely on his accusations that 9/11 was an inside job, so most conspiracy theorists are democrats.

I never said conservatives like him, I use italics whenever I reference those who claim to be conservatives on this message board.

Which conspiracies do you claim Democrats echo?
  • ?

Fyi the term Alt Right was invented by Hillary on 8/25/16 and immediately disseminated to the Prog Collective. You won't find that term used once on USMB prior to that date

If there is a collective, the obvious place to look is at who echoes who? As a member of the echo chamber, you know that CF.
Frank has a pattern of making stuff up. The term was used and given attention in a Breitbart article six months prior to when Hillary used it. It originated to describe the far right in 2010 by writer Richard Spencer and has roots even further back.

Frank has a pattern of making stuff up. The term was used and given attention in a Breitbart article six months prior to when Hillary used it. It originated to describe the far right in 2010 by writer Richard Spencer and has roots even further back.

Frank is the archetype for the idiot-gram, and has been imitated by many on the far right.

An idiot-gram is a single sentence or phrase which lacks substance, is generally off topic and is never thoughtful or thought provoking.

When did he say he didn't believe what he was saying? The allegation from his ex is that it shows he isn't fit for the kids. The better question is why are allegations good enough for leftists?
He isn't fit.

I never said conservatives like him, I use italics whenever I reference those who claim to be conservatives on this message board.

Which conspiracies do you claim Democrats echo?
  • ?
"9/11 was an inside job. Bush blew up the Twin Towers."

Trump buys lots of his rants.

Yes, I've posted this before and here it is again:

Alt-right - Wikipedia
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with right to far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White supremacist[1][2][3][4][5] Richard Spencer appropriated the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[6][7][8][9][10] Alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[11][12][13]

No they are the same. The scary part is how much more wildly popular the right leaning ones are. And their viewers/listeners believe every word.
Nonsense from the king of nonsense.

Forum List

Back