Alex Jones Callers talks about the Abolition of Jury Trials for Obamacare Penalty

Dictators like to hand down punishment for people who don't obey them. No need for our rights to enter the picture.

Of course, if it's a tax then the House had to pass Obamacare and they didn't. Therefore, it's unconstitutional.

If it's not tax, which it isn't since it didn't go through the house, then it's unconstitutional. SCOTUS said so.

How long will both of those lies hold up so the left can keep shoving Obamacare at us?

Fuck Obamacare and the penalty. It's all unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Dictators like to hand down punishment for people who don't obey them. No need for our rights to enter the picture.

Of course, if it's a tax then the House had to pass Obamacare and they didn't. Therefore, it's unconstitutional.

If it's not tax, which it isn't since it didn't go through the house, then it's unconstitutional. SCOTUS said so.

How long will both of those lies hold up so the left can keep shoving Obamacare at us?

Omg. I never knew that the Senate passed it first. I researched it to double check!

Article I, Section 7, United States Constitution:
All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

This means if it is a tax, then it is unconstitutional. You're right!
[MENTION=34478]Clementine[/MENTION] Make a thread on this, now!

Omg. I never knew that the Senate passed it first. I researched it to double check!

All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Actually, the way they did it made it constitutional. They took a bill the house had already passed, gutted it, and substituted Obamacare, and then sent it back to the house as an amendment to their bill.

Actually, the way they did it made it constitutional. They took a bill the house had already passed, gutted it, and substituted Obamacare, and then sent it back to the house as an amendment to their bill.

Although that may hold water in the corrupted federal courts, in reality, the Senate could do that with any fenced House bill. No sane minded individual would consider that Constitutional; without a doubt, the Founders, who rarely agreed on anything, would unanimously declare that unlawful and unconstitutional.

They pulled a fast one. The House passed another bill, which the Dems gutted and replaced with ACA. It was a shell bill. It was completely underhanded. Revenue raising bills should originate in the House, but they claimed it already passed through the House (it didn't since ACA wasn't in the bill when it passed the House) and the senate voted on it.

Alex Jones Callers talks about the Abolition of Jury Trials for Obamacare Penalty
Actually, they only exhibit their ignorance of the ACA, as does the OP.

Woah, [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] claims that we have the right to trial by Jury if we violate the Obamacare mandate.

This is wonderful news, please link.

Forget your own thread title already? If you wanted to talk about that you should have asked a different question.

This thread belongs in the Conspiracy Theory forum.

[MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION]

Are you claiming citizens have a Right to Trial by Jury if they violate the Obamacare penalty?

You are going to have to show that you don’t tbh.

If you don’t pay your taxes they can levy your wages. You can take that to court I believe. The worst are prosecuted and jailed – also something handled in a court.

IOW – taxes ARE subject to the same enforcement that any other law is. The real key here is that you need to redress your grievances rather than the preferred way of getting your day in court first. IOW, the IRS takes your paycheck and then you appeal the action to a court rather than they take you to court to get your money.

At least that is how I understand this occurring. It is worthy to note that this is not the only set of law that works in that manner.

When the Supreme Court declared the Affordable Care Act's penalty a tax, they voided our right to Trial by Jury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NksIoeYrPY&feature=youtu.be

If that is true then Obamacare isn't really Obamacare. Because a Judge told me during the Bush administrations second term that he had been told they were going to do away with trial by Jury. How could he have known that prior to Obama presidency and how could that plan have been tied to an Obamacare that didn't exist then? Does that mean they named the Healthcare plan they had crafted - Obamacare - but Obama is not the originator of the Healthcare?

Oh! How exciting! Call Alex back right away!

BTW, genius.....there are errors in your thread title. Good job!

Are you claiming citizens have a Right to Trial by Jury if they violate the Obamacare penalty?

You are going to have to show that you don’t tbh.
[MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION]

Administrative Asset Forfeiture
that never goes before a jury. This is how the Obamacare penalty will be handled, this is already well known.

Obviously you don't understand the Bill. The penalty is under the jurisdiction of the IRS. As yet there's NO mechanism in place to enforce the penality. But if there were, you'd be appealing through the IRS as you would any other tax dispute. It can include a jury trial but can also include arbitration.

AJ was just stirring shit, like he always does.

You didn't fall for his "build a shelter and buy gold" bullshit, did you? You recognized right away that his "crashing the Bilderberg meeting" videos were totally faked, didn't you?

When someone tells you 99 lies in a row, why would you fall for the 100th?

Forum List

Back