I think Jeb Bush should run for president.

R

rdean

I was watching a round table and they were talking about the possibility of Jeb Bush running. They said Republicans were still too embarrassed by George W. Bush.

What were they talking about?

Bush worked tirelessly to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs.

Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush during the half dozen years Republicans controlled both houses. Anyone remember what reconciliation was used for?

Look at the success in Iraq.

How the GOP took down Bin Laden.

How they helped business and how they grew the economy.

I think the US is ready for another taste of all that success.

I hope he runs.

I was watching a round table and they were talking about the possibility of Jeb Bush running. They said Republicans were still too embarrassed by George W. Bush.

Bush worked tirelessly to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% where it belongs.

Republicans used reconciliation three times under Bush during the half dozen years Republicans controlled both houses. Anyone remember what reconciliation was used for?

I hope he runs.

True to form.

While the rest of US are trying to find some way of saving America from the Obama/Progressive/Leftist goal of Big Brother subjugation and dissolution of our Republic you are busy playing political games with nary a care about what hell may come down upon US all.

Unless you are outside of the USA.

So, is it safe to say rdean hopes Jeb Bush runs, and wins the Republican nomination, because Jeb Bush is the only hope the Democrats have at winning the presidency in '16.

Thanks for the Freudian slip rdean...'16 is looking better and better.

I hope he runs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

I'm more concerned with what Obama is doing right now and what he might be planning to do for the rest of his Presidency than I am with what Jeb Bush might do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AAMa_X2dM]53 seconds that should end a presidency - YouTube[/ame]

The President made almost a minute verbal mistakes? Wow. If he goes over a minute of verbal mistakes there will be an entire new video (R)ight?

I hope he runs.

I probably would be more concerned at mid-term elections at this point. Obama in his STOTU basically told democrats they don't need to vote and sure as hell fired up the republican base. How did he tell democrats they did not need to worry about voting? Because he told them his presidency was now an autocracy with his "pen and phone", they now believe he can and will accomplish anything and they will be complacent in the mid elections.

I'm more concerned with what Obama is doing right now and what he might be planning to do for the rest of his Presidency than I am with what Jeb Bush might do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AAMa_X2dM]53 seconds that should end a presidency - YouTube[/ame]

The President made almost a minute verbal mistakes? Wow. If he goes over a minute of verbal mistakes there will be an entire new video (R)ight?

Welcome aboard I enjoy having another progressive/liberal/moth bumping my threads after getting wee weed up, flame on...:D

Welcome aboard I enjoy having another progressive/liberal/moth bumping my threads after getting wee weed up, flame on...:D

So you call an educated unbias person a "Progressive/Liberal/Moth"?.....

Then you note that you are "wee weed up"

If you are going to post on forums you really should use facts and stop painting weed in the bad picture it is in today. Lot's of people want to legalize it but are tainted by responses like yours...

Would be better then a losertrian that's for damn sure. ;)

Sounds like it, what is a loser-trian?

He clearly means Libertairan. And who could blame him. The Tea-Party and Libertarians are different yet Ted Cruz painted a bad picture for all Libertarians. Yet is was mostly because Libertarians were so happy about the Extreme change they celebrated the Government Shutdown.

I like Libertarians but also recognize that Liberty is a compound word. Libertarians see it as a straight and narrow path today. History has proven Liberty has never been an easy topic except for a few situations...

So, is it safe to say rdean hopes Jeb Bush runs, and wins the Republican nomination, because Jeb Bush is the only hope the Democrats have at winning the presidency in '16.

Thanks for the Freudian slip rdean...'16 is looking better and better.
It's no Freudian slip, my friend. It's more pure BULL SHIT from rderp.

This thread belongs in the fucking rubber room.

Forum List

Back