Alert Bank Manager Nearly Catches Man Trying To Cash Fake Check

Something tells me there's more to the story here...

Why would a bank manager not honor a check after confirming with UNFI that the check was real?

Had other people attempted to pass fake UNFI payroll checks? Oh, yes. They have had a string of fake UNFI payroll check at that branch. Interesting.

I don't think the bank handled that well at all. They had been hit by a string of UNFI paycheck fraudsters, but that is still not how to handle it. They can put a hold on all UNFI deposits until money clears. They could have told him that they cannot cash it. Many options.

He did stand up in a threatening manner like he was going to attack the bank manager, so I don't want to hear that bullshit. I saw the video. That is considered assault. He made a bad situation worse.

Here's a good video of an employer confronting his bank which cashed all of his employee's checks except for one employee, who happened to be black. The black employee meets his employer at the door when he arrives at the bank:

What part of:

does your dumb fucking ass not understand, you worthless twat?

Goddamn, you are fucking stupid.

Haha....wait....

You are honestly saying... hahaha, okay let me get this straight:

The manager was saying of UFNI employees "you people always coming in here with fake checks."

And... you believe that? No you don't.

Haha....wait....

You are honestly saying... hahaha, okay let me get this straight:

The manager was saying of UFNI employees "you people always coming in here with fake checks."

And... you believe that? No you don't.
That's LITERALLY what the News reported and what the bank manager said on the video.

Do you normally make comments without actually knowing what the fuck you're talking about?

Of course, you do.

Of course, he meant black people. He knew nothing else about this man. Don't play stupid.

When you have said "you people", it was because you knew of a commonality between "those people".

So tell us what commonality the bank manager might have been referring to, instead of brown skin.

And...go.

Not hard to do when you actually know the facts of what happened

He later told him that he'd been arrested because others had been coming into the bank with fake checks with UNFI's logo on it, and that he had to wait for the bank manager to verify that his was real.

'They're making fake checks with that logo all right. So what the branch manager has to do is call and make sure it's a good check.

This had been an ongoing problem at the bank. "You people" could have easily referred to the scammers bringing in phony checks with that logo to cash and you have no idea what the other people have looked like. Furthermore, how many other black clients walk into this bank everyday and get serviced without any issue? Do you have those figures? No, you don't.

I never said this wasn't a racist incident. I'm saying neither you nor the OP can prove it was. You're making assumptions that it is, based on your own bias and the problem with that is the political left and the media (one in the same) do this all the time. For years now you people (hey, look at that) have been blaming every single solitary indiscretion committed against a black person as racism whether you have proof or not. It's the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome. You've over played this hand so much that as a result the general public treats every accusation of racism now with eye rolls and a high level of skepticism. It's done a disservice to people who are true victims of racism and bigotry because they don't get believed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back