Alec Baldwin's wife, Hilaria Baldwin, has been posing as a Spanish person for years

I could not care less about celebrities, but I agree that this is making a mountain out of a molehill.

If the lady wants people to think that she is Spanish, so what?

Let's remember that Spanish people are Europeans. If someone had implied that she was, say, French or German, would such a big deal be made of it?

By the way, the chief of police here in my city comes from a family that originally came from the Basque country of Spain. For the sake of ethnicity, however, he is considered to be Hispanic/Latino.

Reminds me of some of the dolts on Food network who somehow think it is chic to pronounce Italian food names in an Italian accent. It sounds completely stupid.

I could not care less about celebrities, but I agree that this is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Let's remember that Spanish people are Europeans. If someone had implied that she was, say, French or German, would such a big deal be made of it?

By the way, the chief of police here in my city comes from a family that originally came from the Basque country of Spain. For the sake of ethnicity, however, he is considered to be Hispanic/Latino.

It just shows what a phony this broad it. And why don't the libs own up to this cultural appropriation?

It is typical of libs,BTW. John Kerry pretends to be Irish, but is actually Czech- his ancestors changed his name from Kohen to Kerry to perpetrate the Fraud.
Rob Reiner is by no means Polish in any sense of the word.

what a surprise, amigos!

If only she wouldn't have referred to that cuke as big Al
nixie.jpg

It just shows what a phony this broad it. And why don't the libs own up to this cultural appropriation?

It is typical of libs,BTW. John Kerry pretends to be Irish, but is actually Czech- his ancestors changed his name from Kohen to Kerry to perpetrate the Fraud.
Rob Reiner is by no means Polish in any sense of the word.

Thanks for the info re: Messrs. Kerry and Reiner.

As liberals, aren't they the people who tell everyone else that one should be proud of one's ancestry?

Passing as another race is nothing new. It was very common back in the 30’s and 40’s.

Lol wut? Regardless of if it’s new or old it’s retarded. And usually when people do it it’s to benefit off of false pretenses like Rachel Dozel

After judging people, looking down their noses at people, insulting people, and shitting on people, suddenly the elitist Alec Baldwin family wants to project themselves as just ordinary folk who can 'stumble' and 'make mistakes like everyone else:

"I feel terrible. Who’s going to throw the first stone at my sweet sister-in-law? She’s a good woman and you know none of us are perfect. We all have issues."
Chynna Phillips, Billy Baldwin's wife.

Alec isn't the only one in the family whose entire life has been about 'acting'.

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who gets busted for her whole life being a lie who then says she has no intention of STOPPING with the whole 'Spanish' fraud:

"This has been a part of my whole life, and I can’t make it go away just because some people don’t understand it."

...yeah, she's 'mental',
unable to distinguish between reality and her own little self-made fantasy life...like most Liberal extremists, Democrats, and snowflakes.

It's fun to watch Alec, a very violent personal privacy-defending guy, having to endure the media like he has never done before IOT tell his short life story again and again as reporters are wondering if his entire life's story is BS, too.

With his temper, I hope he is not slapping her around at home for this...

Forum List

Back