Alec Baldwin blames 'colossal destruction' of America on Trump supporters

Funny how these fools that parrot things others write the way that someone directs them to believe that they have anything to say on their own that anyone would really care about or take serious.

Hey Alec! Fuck you! Some of us kinda think the colossal destruction of America, such as it is, is more on you guys than us. You know, I'm really tired of this shit, those of us who voted for Trump did so not because we liked the guy but rather because we didn't like the corruption that was going on inside the beltway and wanted a change. News flash, asshole! Hillary Clinton was NOT going to give us any changes.

And from where I sit, the changes Trump has made thus far have been way better than any other president in one hell of a long time.

It isn't hard to find that Baldwin's net worth is around 65 million. Maybe he has the "colossal destruction" confused with the shit and bodies and drugs in the democrat House Speaker's district.

Did he detail this "destruction"
So funny no one knows what the destruction is. Destruction of the Deep State and Political Correctness, and exposing fake news...... Yeah.

Trump has turned these blubbering flubbering fools to puddles of piss.

Alec as an infant below

tenor-1.gif

He's correct. If all tRump supporters died today, we'd virtually eliminate all racism and the IQ of America would raise.
The IQ of America would raise????
You better get to edit.

I'm not a grammar queen, but you just got your ass punked.

Oh my....Sorry for my faux pas.

Forum List

Back