Democrat Policies In Practice

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
Let us discuss Jordan Randolph of Bellport, NY.

jordanrandolph.png

THREE prior DUI's
FIVE failures to appear
SIX misdemeanor convictions
SIX felony convictions

Despite grievous prior crimes such as assault, robbery & drug dealing, this was not enough to keep Jordan in prison in leftist controlled New York. On January 1st of this year, Jordan was arrested again for not having a court ordered ignition interlock in his vehicle. Surely this flagrant violation warranted jail, given his record and ample 2nd chances, right?

No. Jordan was released.

12 days later, Jordan was drunk driving again. Only this time he crashed and killed a man.

4th time's a charm, right? I mean if his lengthy criminal history couldn't keep him in jail, certainly KILLING someone would...

No. Jordan has again been released - WITHOUT bail and WITHOUT a monitoring bracelet as requested by the prosecutor.

Bellport man released without bail after DWI charge in deadly William Floyd Parkway crash

This is progressivism in action, folks. This asshat should have been locked up years ago but thanks to the "enlightenment" and "tolerance" of SJW retards and the stupid twats they vote into office, a dangerous individual was repeatedly released back into society until he ultimately caused the death of an innocent. And even now, just 2 days after killing someone, he is walking free among us.

Well done, leftists. Well done.

Oh and to add insult to injury, his victim was a pre-med student. So, courtesy of leftist policies, we traded a future doctor for a recidivist criminal fuckwad.

*slow clap*

Let us discuss Jordan Randolph of Bellport, NY.

View attachment 300241

THREE prior DUI's
FIVE failures to appear
SIX misdemeanor convictions
SIX felony convictions

Despite grievous prior crimes such as assault, robbery & drug dealing, this was not enough to keep Jordan in prison in leftist controlled New York. On January 1st of this year, Jordan was arrested again for not having a court ordered ignition interlock in his vehicle. Surely this flagrant violation warranted jail, given his record and ample 2nd chances, right?

No. Jordan was released.

12 days later, Jordan was drunk driving again. Only this time he crashed and killed a man.

4th time's a charm, right? I mean if his lengthy criminal history couldn't keep him in jail, certainly KILLING someone would...

No. Jordan has again been released - WITHOUT bail and WITHOUT a monitoring bracelet as requested by the prosecutor.

Bellport man released without bail after DWI charge in deadly William Floyd Parkway crash

This is progressivism in action, folks. This asshat should have been locked up years ago but thanks to the "enlightenment" and "tolerance" of SJW retards and the stupid twats they vote into office, a dangerous individual was repeatedly released back into society until he ultimately caused the death of an innocent. And even now, just 2 days after killing someone, he is walking free among us.

Well done, leftists. Well done.
Had he used a gun instead of a car, he'd be a hero to millions

There ain't nothing "left" or "right" in running a CITY, shit4brains.

The guy is free right now specifically because of New York's new bail reform law that took effect on Jan 1st, you colossal MORON.

Do a little research before you spout off and remind everyone on USMB how fucking stupid you are.

Yes and no Pogo

You are right, from what I know of similar going on in Houston/Harris County,
both Democrats on the left (two Black women judges I already heard about protesting this)
and the Conservative Republicans on the right are fighting against a LARGER dominating political
movement to keep releasing dangerous felons by abusing PR bonds only designed for nonviolent misdemeanors.
Advocates of these releases as a RACE issue and minority oppression by the system
are politically outnumbering, censoring and subjugating the opposition (that is mostly Conservative
Republican but there are Democrats/Liberals and WOMEN voicing opposition silenced among their Democrat ranks).

So in this sense, it isn't left vs. right if you count the dissension within the left ranks that is being suppressed
by the more vocal predominant forces claiming to speak for the Democrats and Minorities on the Left.

But the PATTERN that is observable in both Houston and in New York is the
liberal ESTABLISHMENT is endorsing the releases while the voices of reason
within the Democratic and Liberal/Left leaning ranks are being SILENCED.

I spoke with a Black woman Judge who is part of the wave that just got elected.
And she expressed to me her frustration in getting threatened and overrun by people
within the party pushing this "other agenda" as a race issue when it was about public safety
and policing law enforcement in relation to VIOLENT dangerous criminals who didn't need to be released. She told me the problem was that the PR bonds were intended for Nonviolent misdemeanors, NOT FOR violent felonies; but the political pressure to make this a "race" issue was causing this trend of misapplying this at the expense of public safety. She was opposed
by people pressuring her to go along with it for the sake of racial equality in criminal courts; but she saw it as the issue of violent crime, and merely enforcing laws designed to address that.

Another Conservative county commissioner told me Democrat MARIA JACKSON was running AGAINST Rodney Ellis
over this issue of irresponsibility and abuse of the criminal justice system, courts and laws.

And guess which candidate is supported by the mainstream Democratic establishment?

Pogo even I consider myself as representing what the Democrats and progressive left
want that can be established through Constitutional means and limits on govt.

So if you count me as part of the Liberal left and Democrat/Green Progressives,
clearly I am not in favor of irresponsible releases of violent offenders. Of course,
that's not what it means to blame the left, because I am part of that support for equal protection
and representation of minority interests not supported by extreme Conservative focus on rule of law at the expense of inclusion.

What it means is the PREDOMINANT influences in the left leaning Democrat/liberal camps
either enforce or enable these releases that endanger public safety. I argue it's also because
of the predominant liberal REJECTION, division and censorship on the left of Christian practice
of spiritual counseling and healing that prevents criminal sickness from receiving full treatment for crime prevention.

Again, that's not ALL the liberal left/Democrats rejecting Christianity.
But with the prochoice/prolife politics, which relied on demonizing Christians for promoting prolife politics
injected into govt, that rift became associated with dividing left from right.

On the whole it is the DEMOCRATS on the left that have written in and enforced
Prochoice and "right to health care" beliefs into their political platforms "as their beliefs"
even though there ARE prolife Democrats who are against abortion and there
are plenty of Conservatives and Republicans who are prochoice though this isn't endorsed in their collective platform.

On the WHOLE, the two parties have established they represent prochoice and prolife "in general."

And here, in both TX and CA and NY, the same patterns have been established where
* the LEFTWING/Democrats have established they want to be used to represent the MINORITIES and
allowing SANCTUARY cities and policies to avoid enforcing laws that would detain violators instead of giving maximum freedom
* at the expense of LAW ENFORCEMENT and PUBLIC SAFETY that the
RIGHTWING/Republicans have taken on as what they choose to represent.

Of course it's not so cut and dry. Not all Liberal Democrats are Antifa/Cop Haters who want
to ban guns. Not all Conservative Republicans are Christian prolife who want to ban abortions
even where such laws violate Constitutional principles of free choice of beliefs and of due process.

I agree it isn't fair to all liberals to blame this criminal justice problem on liberals collectively.

But Pogo even the Democrats who agree with Conservatives on not releasing violent felons
are finding themselves attacked by their own party and forced to remain silent or they would
get threatened with removal from office. A county judge told me several Democrats thanked
him for his strategy to prevent an automatic tax hike from kicking in and getting imposed
on taxpayers. They admitted to him they couldn't stop the vote on the taxes or the "powers that
be" would have them voted out. But they were glad the CONSERVATIVES did that which they couldn't do
given the Democrat politics and agenda in place.

Yes and no Pogo

both Democrats on the left (two Black women judges I already heard about protesting this)
and the Conservative Republicans on the right are fighting against a LARGER dominating political
movement to keep releasing dangerous felons by abusing PR bonds only designed for nonviolent misdemeanors.
Advocates of these releases as a RACE issue and minority oppression by the system
are politically outnumbering, censoring and subjugating the opposition (that is mostly Conservative
Republican but there are Democrats/Liberals and WOMEN voicing opposition silenced among their Democrat ranks).

So in this sense, it isn't left vs. right if you count the dissension within the left ranks that is being suppressed
by the more vocal predominant forces claiming to speak for the Democrats and Minorities on the Left.

And she expressed to me her frustration in getting threatened and overrun by people
within the party pushing this "other agenda" as a race issue when it was about public safety
and policing law enforcement in relation to VIOLENT dangerous criminals who didn't need to be released. She told me the problem was that the PR bonds were intended for Nonviolent misdemeanors, NOT FOR violent felonies; but the political pressure to make this a "race" issue was causing this trend of misapplying this at the expense of public safety. She was opposed
by people pressuring her to go along with it for the sake of racial equality in criminal courts; but she saw it as the issue of violent crime, and merely enforcing laws designed to address that.

Another Conservative county commissioner told me Democrat MARIA JACKSON was running AGAINST Rodney Ellis
over this issue of irresponsibility and abuse of the criminal justice system, courts and laws.

And guess which candidate is supported by the mainstream Democratic establishment?

Pogo even I consider myself as representing what the Democrats and progressive left

clearly I am not in favor of irresponsible releases of violent offenders. Of course,
that's not what it means to blame the left, because I am part of that support for equal protection
and representation of minority interests not supported by extreme Conservative focus on rule of law at the expense of inclusion.

What it means is the PREDOMINANT influences in the left leaning Democrat/liberal camps
either enforce or enable these releases that endanger public safety. I argue it's also because
of the predominant liberal REJECTION, division and censorship on the left of Christian practice
of spiritual counseling and healing that prevents criminal sickness from receiving full treatment for crime prevention.

But with the prochoice/prolife politics, which relied on demonizing Christians for promoting prolife politics

Prochoice and "right to health care" beliefs into their political platforms "as their beliefs"
are plenty of Conservatives and Republicans who are prochoice though this isn't endorsed in their collective platform.

On the WHOLE, the two parties have established they represent prochoice and prolife "in general."

And here, in both TX and CA and NY, the same patterns have been established where
* the LEFTWING/Democrats have established they want to be used to represent the MINORITIES and
allowing SANCTUARY cities and policies to avoid enforcing laws that would detain violators instead of giving maximum freedom

Of course it's not so cut and dry. Not all Liberal Democrats are Antifa/Cop Haters who want
to ban guns. Not all Conservative Republicans are Christian prolife who want to ban abortions
even where such laws violate Constitutional principles of free choice of beliefs and of due process.

I agree it isn't fair to all liberals to blame this criminal justice problem on liberals collectively.

But Pogo even the Democrats who agree with Conservatives on not releasing violent felons
are finding themselves attacked by their own party and forced to remain silent or they would
get threatened with removal from office. A county judge told me several Democrats thanked
him for his strategy to prevent an automatic tax hike from kicking in and getting imposed
on taxpayers. They admitted to him they couldn't stop the vote on the taxes or the "powers that
be" would have them voted out. But they were glad the CONSERVATIVES did that which they couldn't do

Again --- there's nothing about political philosophies present in the simple managing of which district gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays and when it's time to run snowplows. That's why most cities, even today, don't even have political parties in their local elections. They're irrelevant.

Your own anecdotes about "attacked by their own party" amply demonstrates that. Managing a city is a local operation, not a political one.

What the OP here is desperately trying to do is float the turd of an Association Fallacy, oblivious to the fact that it's not going to work. There's no reason to coddle fallacists. Don't give them the attention they obviously crave.

Yes and no Pogo

Again --- there's nothing about political philosophies present in the simple managing of which district gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays and when it's time to run snowplows. That's why most cities, even today, don't even have political parties in their local elections. They're irrelevant.

Your own anecdotes about "attacked by their own party" amply demonstrates that. Managing a city is a local operation, not a political one.

What the OP here is desperately trying to do is float the turd of an Association Fallacy, oblivious to the fact that it's not going to work. There's no reason to coddle fallacists. Don't give them the attention they obviously crave.

Tell me something... is your head up your ass for the warmth?

Forum List

Back