Albright: Cain 'didn't call me' because I'm female

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Washington Examiner ^ | 11/4/2011 | Joel Gehrke
Albright: Cain 'didn't call me' because I'm female | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright, who served under President Clinton, attacked the embattled Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain for sexism during her appearance on Morning Joe this morning.

Noting that Cain had met with Cold Warrior and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to discuss foreign policy, host Joe Scarborough asked Albright if she had met with Cain and how that meeting unfolded. It turns out, they haven't met.

"Well, he didn't call me," Albright said, "I'm the wrong gender." After taking that abrupt shot at Cain, Albright described what she would have told him had they met. "I think the greatest challenge [facing the United States] is our economy and our deficit, because I think it is a national security issue." She went on to discuss the interdependence of U.S. and European economies and to comment on the deficits overseas.

----
I agree with her about the economy and our deficit, but I think she goes to far with the sexist crap. Grow up.

I thought better of Albright than that. She's said some things I considered far-fetched but I wouldn't have expected her to play that card when a Republican candidate met with a Republican Secretary of State rather than with her.

Washington Examiner ^ | 11/4/2011 | Joel Gehrke
Albright: Cain 'didn't call me' because I'm female | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright, who served under President Clinton, attacked the embattled Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain for sexism during her appearance on Morning Joe this morning.

Noting that Cain had met with Cold Warrior and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to discuss foreign policy, host Joe Scarborough asked Albright if she had met with Cain and how that meeting unfolded. It turns out, they haven't met.

"Well, he didn't call me," Albright said, "I'm the wrong gender." After taking that abrupt shot at Cain, Albright described what she would have told him had they met. "I think the greatest challenge [facing the United States] is our economy and our deficit, because I think it is a national security issue." She went on to discuss the interdependence of U.S. and European economies and to comment on the deficits overseas.

----
I agree with her about the economy and our deficit, but I think she goes to far with the sexist crap. Grow up.
:lol: I'm pretty sure it was a joke. A poke at his "belief" that these accusations toward him are based on racism.

Has he come out and called Perry a racist yet?

:eusa_eh:

The race card was not working so well for the democrats so now they are playing a whole hand full of sexist & gender cards.

Forum List

Back