Alassane Ouattara Fires TV Director

Simply informing folks about the nice web the US helped weaved and the emerging results. You did not assume thinking people will not be observing, did you?

Do you not find it funny that the "democratic" puppet of France, US and UN would sack government employees for such minute issues? I do.

So leave Africa alone! The meddling in the business of Africans by so-called developed nations always results in the suppression and oppression of Africans.

Africa always flourishes, regardless. Does it not amaze you that despite decades of plundering in Africa by Western imperialists, Africa nonetheless still has so much to offer that the West does not mind killing and be killed in the attempt to further plunder from Africa?

Africa always flourishes, regardless. Does it not amaze you that despite decades of plundering in Africa by Western imperialists, Africa nonetheless still has so much to offer that the West does not mind killing and be killed in the attempt to further plunder from Africa?

:cuckoo:

The UN hours ago reported the execution of 26 Ivorians and illegal detention of several Ivorians by the France and UN propped Ouattara regime. The deceased are non-supporters of Alassane Ouattara - 26 Ivory Coast executions in four weeks: UN - Yahoo!

But again, these are all acts that France, the UN and their allies expected. You do not go into a nation with conflict involving constitution of nation, impose a puppet upon the natives and expect peace.

The installation of puppet Alassane Ouattara was outright Neo-colonialism! Alassane Ouattara = NO PEACE IN IVORY COAST!

I strongly believe that Africa would be okay, were it not for the "intervention' by so-called developed nations. I wish our noted world imperialists would just leave Africa alone!

Forum List

Back