Alaska urged to prepare for nuke attack residents told to have emergency food and water

Well you know what could happen, we could nuke ourselves and the pos shadow Gov. will blame it on N. Korea I wouldn't put it past them to do some bs like that.

You are quite the paranoid conspiracy theorist, ain't ya Blind Whore?

I bet you think the government did 9/11 too, don't ya?

and in ALL seriousness , EMP would probably be the best device for the 'norks' to use and i don't think that EMP targets a particular city itself . I do think that there is probably a SPECIFIC area where an EMP over the USA that would be most effective though ..

Last edited:
and in ALL seriousness , EMP would probably be the best device for the 'norks' to use and i don't think that EMP targets a particular city itself . I do think that there is probably a SPECIFIC area where an EMP over the USA that would be most effective though ..

Um................hate to tell you, but it's the nuclear device going off that generates the EMP. In current warfare, there isn't any device that is capable of generating a large enough shield to be useful in warfare. It has to be done by a nuke.

As far as your most effective place for doing that? 11 to 15 miles above the Earth, over the center of the US, with a medium to large nuclear device.

That would knock out the power grid in most of the country.

---------------------------------------- i think that thats what i was saying though i lacked specifics like the height of the nuke blast so thank you for the most effective height Senor BS !!

Most people in the real Alaska, that is the part beyond the city limits of LosAnchorage, are well prepared to deal with the effects of an EMP. They have stocks of food and, especially, drink; alternative heating and lighting, etc. and will survive quite nicely. Of course it may become necessary to build a bubble over that one bit city to contain the stench of rotting corpses. Expensive - but maybe not necessary at least in winter when all the garbage is frozen solid. Frozen shit don't stink.

Forum List

Back