Black death plague can kill in 3 hours as lethal disease goes AIRBORNE

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Doctors are struggling to keep a new lethal outbreak of the “Black Death” – also known as pneumonic plague – under control as numbers of recorded cases soar. The disease has already killed more than 165 people in Madagascar alone, with thousands more confirmed cases across the east African country. Malawi became the 10th neighboring nation to be placed on high alert following the deadly outbreak of the disease which wiped out a third of the medieval population. Madagascar’s health authorities have

Black Death plague can kill ‘in 3 hours’ as lethal disease goes ‘Airborne’
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what the hell is there to say take it seriously or don't but I'd sure in the hell keep track of this bs going on.

Doctors are struggling to keep a new lethal outbreak of the “Black Death” – also known as pneumonic plague – under control as numbers of recorded cases soar. The disease has already killed more than 165 people in Madagascar alone, with thousands more confirmed cases across the east African country. Malawi became the 10th neighboring nation to be placed on high alert following the deadly outbreak of the disease which wiped out a third of the medieval population. Madagascar’s health authorities have

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what the hell is there to say take it seriously or don't but I'd sure in the hell keep track of this bs going on.

Do we need another thread about this darling? We had that long thread yesterday already.

• Banned

Do we need another thread about this darling? We had that long thread yesterday already.

The bad thing is yesterday it wasn't killing anyone in just 3 hrs. But most will just ignore it so that's always possible to do just ignore it and shit ehehee.

The bad thing is yesterday it wasn't killing anyone in just 3 hrs. But most will just ignore it so that's always possible to do just ignore it and shit ehehee.

Killing that quickly indicates mutation, I believe. It could "burn itself out". The Spanish Influenza pandemic hit the world, killed millions (possibly hundreds) and was gone. Cold weather? Mutation?

Viruses mutate continually. That's why sometimes our influenza vaccines are less effective....it's hard to predict what viruses will spread and which won't.

People think the flu is something to play with, and whine about vaccines. They haven't seen babies struggling to breathe, then dying..from influenza.

It's a killer.

"More than 25 percent of the U.S. population became sick, and some 675,000 Americans died during the pandemic. The 1918 flu was first observed in Europe, the U.S. and parts of Asia before swiftly spreading around the world. Surprisingly, many flu victims were young, otherwise healthy adults."

"...over the past three decades, there have been some 3,000 to 49,000 flu-related deaths in the U.S. annually, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "

1918 Flu Pandemic - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

That's quite a gap there, 3-49,000. Proof yet again that the CDC is nothing but a propaganda machine when it comes to current issues.

My grandparents lived through the flu epidemic of 1918 and it was a bad, bad thing.

It's also being reported by the WHO and not just 'pneumonic' but there is also cases of bubonic and septicaemic plagues as well

Plague – Madagascar

If it's kills people in 3 hours it isn't going to be a pandemic.

If it's kills people in 3 hours it isn't going to be a pandemic.

Thank you, I thought so. I have books, and have not read them in a while, America's Forgotten Pandemic, etc. KG added information also.

The term "new" is misleading because Yersinia pestis is endemic to Madagascar and has evolved on its own within the island. Hitler wanted to ship the Jews there which would have saved costs of gas chambers. Indeed, pneumonic plague is the worst.

Forum List

Back