Alaska urged to prepare for nuke attack residents told to have emergency food and water

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alaska urged to prepare for nuke attack, Residents told to have emergency food and water
Alaska is being urged to prepare for a North Korean nuclear attack – amid fears that a warhead ‘could reach residents in 20 minutes’. The country will NOT attempt evacuations if maniac despot Kim Jong-un fires a nuclear missile, emergency planners have warned. Jeremy Zidek, from the state’s disaster planning team, urged locals to shelter in place should an attack happen – rather than risk being caught in the open for the blast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it was in SEPT. Hawaii was told this but that doesn't mean it didn't spill over into a few more months.
Hawaii prepares for nuclear attack, trying not to scare the daylights out of residents and tourists

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make one wonder if the US should be getting nervous about this BS since Alaska isn't the only ones being warned so is Hawaii as well. I believe one more state is being told to prepare as well. There are other issues most don't pay attention to that ads to the possibility of this taking place. But oh well nobody believes it until we see that mushroom cloud lol.

Alaska urged to prepare for nuke attack, Residents told to have emergency food and water
Alaska is being urged to prepare for a North Korean nuclear attack – amid fears that a warhead ‘could reach residents in 20 minutes’. The country will NOT attempt evacuations if maniac despot Kim Jong-un fires a nuclear missile, emergency planners have warned. Jeremy Zidek, from the state’s disaster planning team, urged locals to shelter in place should an attack happen – rather than risk being caught in the open for the blast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it was in SEPT. Hawaii was told this but that doesn't mean it didn't spill over into a few more months.
Hawaii prepares for nuclear attack, trying not to scare the daylights out of residents and tourists

Make one wonder if the US should be getting nervous about this BS since Alaska isn't the only ones being warned so is Hawaii as well. I believe one more state is being told to prepare as well. There are other issues most don't pay attention to that ads to the possibility of this taking place. But oh well nobody believes it until we see that mushroom cloud lol.

North Korea is not going to nuke Alaska, this is another example of total hysteria.

• Banned

North Korea is not going to nuke Alaska, this is another example of total hysteria.

I'll get truly nervous when I see the DEFCON go up to 1 or 2 LOL

upload_2017-11-15_15-43-50.png

I do believe North Korea will be changed. Hopefully it happens soon.

PREPARED . NO Problem being prepared as i imagine many Alaskans are prepared . But seriously , if the 'nork' attacks why target a relatively small population and a buncha Bears and Moose eh ??? Same for Guam and Hawaii which is only full of a buncha SPAM Eaters running aound in loose nylon baggy shorts . -------------------------------- naw , if the 'nork' launches it might as well be Long Beach Kalifornia in my opinion . Yep . Kalifornia Baby !!

What do you want to bet that in another 3 years from now, North Korea is still going to have nukes and missiles and there won't be any wall between the US and Mexico?

PREPARED . NO Problem being prepared as i imagine many Alaskans are prepared . But seriously , if the 'nork' attacks why target a relatively small population and a buncha Bears and Moose eh ??? Same for Guam and Hawaii which is only full of a buncha SPAM Eaters running aound in loose nylon baggy shorts . -------------------------------- naw , if the 'nork' launches it might as well be Long Beach Kalifornia in my opinion . Yep . Kalifornia Baby !!

Dude..........................you really don't have any clue do you? In Alaska, there is an Air Force base, as well as other military targets. In Hawaii, we only have a large naval base called Pearl Harbor.

BOTH have valuable military targets dufus.

'nork' is smart , if attack is coming why waste it ?? Might as well get Kalifornia , its bases , nuke labs , mexican scourge , Ports and 'synth's' house Senor BS !!!

Last edited:
Imagine the rise in the ocean level if the NORKS blast Alaska and all that ice melts. The left should be all onboard with Trump going head to head with those nuclear-armed shitheads. I mean, do it for the planet, if nothing else. :biggrin:

I'll get truly nervous when I see the DEFCON go up to 1 or 2 LOL

View attachment 160636

I like you MW but sometimes I have to disagree, I stay with my original comment that NK is not going to nuke Alaska or anywhere in the American nation and this is again total hysteria.

That’s the thing. They are like the terriorist. They nuked the US. That’s what the news would say. I doubt highly China would let it them do it though. China would be screwed a million ways from Sunday if a war broke out. No way it happens.

That’s the thing. They are like the terriorist. They nuked the US. That’s what the news would say. I doubt highly China would let it them do it though. China would be screwed a million ways from Sunday if a war broke out. No way it happens.

^^^^ Exactly China is the elephant in the NK room.

Hell, who would want to live to a nuclear exchange? What I do expect to see is an accident to befall lil’kim or something like that here soon and a puppet government installed.

--------------------------------------------------------------- With all due respect , sounds like lots of people are RELYING China to help out / SAVE the USA . That doesn't make any sense to me ..

--------------------------------------------------------------- With all due respect , sounds like lots of people are RELYING China to help out the USA . That doesn't make any sense to me .

Kind of. We want to sell them guys shit. We want to buy some of theirs to. Nucleabombs flying all over messesthat up. Really, NK is a bigger issue for China anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------- With all due respect , sounds like lots of people are RELYING China to help out / SAVE the USA . That doesn't make any sense to me ..

China would not intervene to save America.

No China will intervene to save NK, I personally think that Kim Jong-un will be removed somehow within the next six months or whatever probably from within his Regime and on the orders of Beijing and he'll be replaced by another Puppet that China can control better ie. not someone who's a loose cannon like Kim Jong-un.

Well you know what could happen, we could nuke ourselves and the pos shadow Gov. will blame it on N. Korea I wouldn't put it past them to do some bs like that.

Forum List

Back