alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Typical Liberal propaganda....

• Alan Grayson: If Ted Cruz is elected president, I’ll sue
    Canada Free Press ^ | 11-30-2015 | Dan Calabreses
    Hey, why not? In addition to being a bomb-throwing liberal, Alan Grayson’s pedigree is as a trial lawyer. Suing because he’s mad about something seems pretty natural for a guy like that. And since Democrats have treated the last three congressional elections as largely illegitimate - favoring executive actions by Obama to get around the “obstructionist” yet duly elected majorities - why not seek a way to throw out the election of a Republican president?
97793824_Grayson_Alan_DemWad_5_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Prove Hawaii puts "Honolulu" as the city of birth for such children born in other countries

I didn't assert what Hawaii puts on its birth certs it legally but fraudulently issues to children born in foreign countries.
If Hawaii doesn't list Hawaiian cities as the place of birth on birth certificates for babies born in other countries, then the fact that Hawaii issues birth certificates under such circumstances is moot in Obama's case since it lists "Honolulu" as his city of birth.

Any other straws you wanna grasp at?

or I am once again put in the position of having to dismiss your idiocy as the self-delusioned hallucination I've come to expect from you.....
LOL!

What on earth gave you the impression that I give a single fuck about what you do. Your purpose here is my personal entertainment. The instant you drop below that threshold you go right back to ignore.
They're your delusions. What you do with them is your business.

Stop lying. That pamphlet is not evidence that Obama contributed any of it to his publisher. ...

What you have there is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Ya see, the publsher's report is precisely what is known as evidence.

Again... that you reject is as such, is irrelevant.

Wrong form. Where is the one created when he was born? The real one? Not a manufactured copy.

A COLB is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence of the facts of birth in any court proceeding.

Ignore as you will. Your willful ignorance is no more a legal standard than your imagination.
It's a manufactured piece of paper created by an Obama shill working in the Hawaiian government.

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Your imagination isn't. Try again.
Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.
Nope, you're still wrong. Hawaii says it an official document of birth and can serves as evidence in a court of law...

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding/ [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19]
They say that about a lot of foreign born people I hear.

Prove his COLB is not authentic

Hawaii has set into its law... the means to issue fraudulent birth certificates. There's nothing authentic about any Hawaiian birth cert.

Meaning that anyone that was needing to pass a fraudulent cert, would be most likely to use Hawaii.

Prove a "shill" produced it

Only shills produce fraudulent docs. They don't exist without shills.
So prove it. Don't just insist that's how it is -- prove Hawaii is in the habit of issuing fake birth certificates from their Department of Health and with the aid of their state registrar.....

Prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

It's been proven twice... that you refuse to accept that proof is irrelevant.

All you have are delusions.

ROFLMNAO!

finalironymeter_zps9935014f.gif
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Stating you proved he told his publisher he was born in Kenya because it's printed on the pamphlet couldn't be more retarded.

Which is why you make such a ridiculous claim. :eusa_doh:

As usual, your delusions are noted and dismissed.

obama told her he was born in Kenya at some point.
Great, yet even more delusions from one of the forum's most whacked out posters. :cuckoo:

Face reality -- you have no proof other than the hallucinations in your hypocritical conservative brain that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.
Provide his college records, the proof would be in there showing he claimed special privileges for being from a minority country. Hiding the proof is not the same thing as it not being there.

So with your switch to his college records, can we take that as a complete abandonment of your 'Obama was born in Kenya' horseshit?
It isn't either or, it's one more to add to his tombstone as proof he was born in Kenya or at least claimed he was.

Any other straws you wanna grasp at?

They're your straws... which you keep trying to give to me. Understand I don't want 'em. I did not say anything about what city hawaii lists on the Certs it fraudulently issues to children born in foreign countries. But that's because it's irrelevant. The only relevance is that Hawaii state law provides that they can issues fraudulent birth certificates to children not born in Hawaii.

The coolest part of which, being that you're too stupid to understand what it means.

Great, yet even more delusions from one of the forum's most whacked out posters. :cuckoo:

Face reality -- you have no proof other than the hallucinations in your hypocritical conservative brain that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.
Provide his college records, the proof would be in there showing he claimed special privileges for being from a minority country. Hiding the proof is not the same thing as it not being there.
Notice how you keep demanding more and more proof when you fail to prove your own claims... :eusa_naughty:

All you have are delusions. Why should I entertain even more when you flat out refuse to prove anything you've claimed thus far?
His publisher wouldn't of said it if it wasn't true or he thought it was true.

And would there be unicorns farting glitter in your fantasy?

HEY! That's a beautiful deflection!

You're the one offering us a fairy tale about how you'd have a 9 trillion dollar surplus, full employment and no one on welfare. I just asked a few questions about the unicorns in your fantasy.

So would it be gold glitter they'd be farting? More of a rainbow of colors?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And your tell yet again. Lets count how many times you offer us the same white flag in this post alone.

You ignored the Naturalization Act of 1790
False... and ya dam' well know it's false. I read it, considered it and informed you that "Natural Born Citizen" is a principle of THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... which stands outside of law. Meaning that law is irrelevant to the principle.

You didn't 'consider it'. You said you didn't know anything about it. Then you offered me nothing but your opinion. But you could never factually back your claim. And the Naturalization Act of 1790 contradicts you. Extending natural born status to children born abroad to US parents. If parentage is the ONLY way to get natural born status, why would Congress need to extend it to these children?

Sigh. You lose again.

Your concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

2 white flags.

You ignored history

Again you simply revise history, as if this discussion were not entirely advanced IN WRITING.

The history is that the nation has been operating under a misnomer regarding the standard... Meaning that history has not just been WRONG, but HYSTERICALLY WRONG.

History is 'hysterically wrong' according to you. Citing you. Which is meaningless opinion backed by nothing.

Objectively, we have more than a full century of the term 'natural born' including someone born in the US to 1 US parent and 1 non-US parent. With another president with the exact same qualifications.

So you ignore history....and then make up whatever you'd like. Um....so?

Your Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

3 White flags. That tail must be tucked deep in those quivering haunches for you to give me 3 white flags.

You ignored the Supreme Court
You've already lost this point in this post...

Nope. You just ignored the United States v. Wong Kim Ark, its citation of English Common law defining natural born status as following place of birth.....even if the child is born to 2 aliens.

Just as you ignored all the objective evidence that contradicts you. And of course, you still have absolutely nothing to back your claims. Just you citing you, insisting you must be right because you say you are.

You ignored the dictionary

The Dictionary, like History, is demonstrably WRONG...

So the dictionary is wrong.....and you're right? Because you say you are?

Holy shit, dude. You're raising hopeless denial to an art form. The dictionary is an objective source. Your subjective opinion isn't. You're ignoring objective evidence to cling to what you want to believe. This is getting embarrassing to watch.

Your concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

4 white flags. I'm guessing you're about to run. Again.

And backing your claims you have nothing.

Delusion on Parade! It seems to be your singular gift.

Reader, the above litany of failed argument advanced by the degenerate cult, is why fallacious, subjective reasoning should be avoided at all cost. It fails... and it fails every whee its tried, every time its tried, where its tried in the presence of an American.

Keyes...your 'reader' is just you talking to yourself. Just like your argument is to cite yourself.

Do we even need to be here for this? As you are your own source, your own argument, and your own audience. And this you call 'objective'? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Oh, and your white flags totaled 4 in this post alone. A new record!

Only shills produce fraudulent docs. They don't exist without shills.[/quote]
So prove it. Don't just insist that's how it is -- prove Hawaii is in the habit of issuing fake birth certificates from their Department of Health and with the aid of their state registrar.....[/quote]

Now that's twice that it's been proven. That you lack the cognitive means to understand that, is simply a wonderful bonus.

Stop lying. That pamphlet is not evidence that Obama contributed any of it to his publisher. ...

What you have there is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Ya see, the publsher's report is precisely what is known as evidence.

Again... that you reject is as such, is irrelevant.
Hey, look at that -- a retarded hypocritical conservative actually thinks that merely claiming something is "generally accepted" makes it generally accepted.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Keep 'em coming, retarded hypocritical conservative.....

Notice how you keep demanding more and more proof when you fail to prove your own claims... :eusa_naughty:

All you have are delusions. Why should I entertain even more when you flat out refuse to prove anything you've claimed thus far?
His publisher wouldn't of said it if it wasn't true or he thought it was true.

Says who? Miriam Goderich indicated it was a fact checking error.

Miriam Goderic said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

So who is saying that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. So far you've got no one.

Sorry, Sly but prima facie evidence vs. your imagination has the same winner: not you.

A COLB is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence of the facts of birth in any court proceeding.

Ignore as you will. Your willful ignorance is no more a legal standard than your imagination.
It's a manufactured piece of paper created by an Obama shill working in the Hawaiian government.

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.
Nope, you're still wrong. Hawaii says it an official document of birth and can serves as evidence in a court of law...

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding/ [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19]
What you "hear" is irrelevant. Lord knows where you hear it?

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to prove anything you've claimed....

Prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....

Prove Obama's COLB is not authentic....

Prove it was produced by "shills" working for the state of Hawaii.....

That's not evidence. That's just you offering us your subjective opinion about a topic you know nothing about.

Why would I ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's vital documents....and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Now that's twice that it's been proven. That you lack the cognitive means to understand that, is simply a wonderful bonus.

And by 'proven'......you mean you just typed your opinion twice? Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Is there anything to your claims but you insisting that your subjective opinion is objective evidence? I mean, seriously.....is there nothing else to your argument than this one, tired trick?

What you "hear" is irrelevant. Lord knows where you hear it?

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to prove anything you've claimed....

Prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....

Prove Obama's COLB is not authentic....

Prove it was produced by "shills" working for the state of Hawaii.....
The fact that they can't produce the original document with doctor signature is proof this one is a manufactured fake.

Hell, you can't even properly navigate the quotes on this forum, no less, prove a word of your delusions.

Claiming you've proven something because you said it isn't actually proof. You really should know that without me having to tell you.

Forum List

Back