alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Your imagination isn't. Try again.
Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.
Nope, you're still wrong. Hawaii says it an official document of birth and can serves as evidence in a court of law...

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding/ [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19]
They say that about a lot of foreign born people I hear.
What you "hear" is irrelevant. Lord knows where you hear it?

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to prove anything you've claimed....

Prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....

Prove Obama's COLB is not authentic....

Prove it was produced by "shills" working for the state of Hawaii.....
The fact that they can't produce the original document with doctor signature is proof this one is a manufactured fake.
What part of ....

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding/ [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19]

..... don't you understand?

I'm here to help you. Do you need me to explain it to you?

Only shills produce fraudulent docs. They don't exist without shills.

Now that's twice that it's been proven. That you lack the cognitive means to understand that, is simply a wonderful bonus.
Hell, you can't even properly navigate the quotes on this forum, no less, prove a word of your delusions.

Claiming you've proven something because you said it isn't actually proof. You really should know that without me having to tell you.
Who uses the category of "African" for race?
Those of us old enough recall that "race" was: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, or Indian.

Any other straws you wanna grasp at?

They're your straws... which you keep trying to give to me. Understand I don't want 'em. I did not say anything about what city hawaii lists on the Certs it fraudulently issues to children born in foreign countries.

Certs that claim a child was born in Hawaii?

See, that's where your argument breaks. As you can provide exactly jack shit to back the claim that the State of Hawaii issues birth certificates to chidlren of foreign countries.....that say that child was born in Hawaii.

Simply destroying your argument.

But that's because it's irrelevant. The only relevance is that Hawaii state law provides that they can issues fraudulent birth certificates to children not born in Hawaii.

Its only relevant if you can show us that the State of Hawaii issues certificates of birth to children not born in Hawaii...

.......that say the child was born in Hawaii. As the Presidents does.

You can't. And you know you can't. Which is why you run.

And by 'proven'......you mean you just typed your opinion twice?
That's exactly what that means.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.
Nope, you're still wrong. Hawaii says it an official document of birth and can serves as evidence in a court of law...

The fact that they can't produce the original document with doctor signature is proof this one is a manufactured fake.
What part of ....

What part of "bogus" do you not understand?

Now that's twice that it's been proven. That you lack the cognitive means to understand that, is simply a wonderful bonus.
Hell, you can't even properly navigate the quotes on this forum, no less, prove a word of your delusions.

Claiming you've proven something because you said it isn't actually proof. You really should know that without me having to tell you.

An African.

Those of us old enough recall that "race" was: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, or Indian.

Old enough.....like 1962?

Kenya Population Census Form 1962 said:
Column 5. Race.- Write European, Arab, Somali or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

http://www.waikato.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/117476/Kenya-1962-en.pdf

So a Kenyan African declaring his race is African. Um....shocker?

Remember, Rabbi......you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Your imagination isn't. Try again.

The fact is that the COLB Hawaii issued in 2007 resolved this issue to any legal degree. As its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Oh, and the Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka affirmed that the information on the image of Obama's original birth certificate on the White House website is 100% accurate. Twice.

So a 100% accurate 'fake'. That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.

Sorry, that doesn't prove it's a fake. Only proves someone typed, "African," as the race. Don't forget, your contention is the document is a fake, which if true, would have been created around 2007. No one used, "African," as a race then either. For all anyone knows, the person filling out his birth certificate asked Obama's dad what his race is ... he answered, "African" ... and that's what they entered.

Last edited:

An African.

Column 5. Race.- Write European, Arab, Somali or African, etc. Asians must write Indian or Pakistan.

Remember, Rabbi......you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Idiot.
Kenya is not Hawaii. They did not ask people to state their race. They had set categories and you had to pick one.

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Good for Grayson.

You're upset about the Obama birther sham, but you are more than willing to challenge the citizenship of a Republican senator. Lol.

Who's the kook now?

The point is-- Ted Cruz was actually born in Alberta, Canada. So how does this make him eligible to be POTUS?

I have always thought that one had to be (physically born) in the U.S. to be President. Do you Tea Partier's ever VET your candidates? Apparently not.

You know you ALL were right here just a couple of years ago, going after Obama stating he was ineligible to be President because you accused him of being born in Kenya. He finally produced a U.S. Birth certificate to shut you all up, and NOW you're willing to IGNORE where Ted Cruz was born?--LOL

Ted Cruz in his own words:
"Obama's mother's citizenship is irrelevant, since his father wasn't American and he (Obama) wasn't born in America, he cannot be President." Ted Cruz 2012. Now he states: "All you need to know about my parentage is my mother is a citizen. My father and his place of birth are irrelevant." Ted Cruz 3/23/2015

Sweet Baby Jesus--no wonder Republicans have problems winning National Elections. Your going to get your noses rubbed big time into this one.

Sorry, that doesn't prove it's a fake. Only proves someone typed, "African," as the race. Don't forget, your contention is the document is a fake, which if true, would have been created around 2007. No one used, "African," as a race then either. For all anyone knows, the person filling out his birth certificate asked Obama's dad what is race is ... he answered, "African" ... and that's what they entered.
Easily explainable. Someone realized "African American" would be an anachronism so they shortened it.
Personally I am happy to believe Obama was born in Hawaii. But I suspect the actual birth certificate lists Frank Marshall Davis as his father, not Barack Obama.

An African.

Idiot.
Kenya is not Hawaii. They did not ask people to state their race.

Says who? Who says they don't ask people to state their race?

There's you, citing you. And.....

They had set categories and you had to pick one.

Says who? Your source is the same as above. And it kinda sucks.

What part of ....

What part of "bogus" do you not understand?
The part uttered by a brain-dead conservative who can't prove he isn't fucking hallucinating.

What part of ....

It's a lie.
proof would be the original document with complete doctor signature.

What part of ....

It's a lie.

Show us the law stating it has to have a doctor's signature to be a legal birth certificate.

An African.

Idiot.
Kenya is not Hawaii. They did not ask people to state their race. They had set categories and you had to pick one.
Prove it. You probably think there was a pull down combobox to pick from in 1961; but in fact, it was typed on a typewriter where anything could be entered.

Sorry, that doesn't prove it's a fake. Only proves someone typed, "African," as the race. Don't forget, your contention is the document is a fake, which if true, would have been created around 2007. No one used, "African," as a race then either. For all anyone knows, the person filling out his birth certificate asked Obama's dad what is race is ... he answered, "African" ... and that's what they entered.
Easily explainable. Someone realized "African American" would be an anachronism so they shortened it.
Personally I am happy to believe Obama was born in Hawaii. But I suspect the actual birth certificate lists Frank Marshall Davis as his father, not Barack Obama.
Now you're just making shit up.

Thanks for playin'.
thumbsup.gif

And by 'actual birth certificate', you mean the one you imagined?

Because the Registar of Hawaii already affirmed that all the information on the image of Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate was 100% accurate. Twice.

And the father's race being 'African' is on that image of the Long Form Birth Certificate.

Why would I ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's vital documents....and instead believe you citing yourself?

What part of ....

It's a lie.
Well it's printed on every single short form COLB Hawaii provides for folks requesting a copy of their birth records; so you're gonna have to try a little bit harder to prove, "it's a lie"

Well, if there's one absolute truth ... it's that birthers never fail to entertain.

:clap:

Forum List

Back