alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

And being the conservative hypocrite you are, you'll carelessly toss all of that aside to vote for a candidate you believe does not have the Constitutional authority to head the Executive branch.

Yep, folks, conservatives like this gay_keys loser have no convictions. They stand for nothing other than ideology over country.

Their standards don't actually apply to them. Even their 'precedent' argument is meaningless drivel. As the first president born in the US with only 1 US parent......wasn't Barack Obama.

It was Chester Authur in 1881. Who was born in the US to an American mother and an Irish-Canadian father. Even by their own logic, Obama is eligible. But they ignore their own reasoning, history, reason, the founders, English common law, the Supreme Court, US law, everything......

.......and just make up whatever they like. This they call 'objective'. I call it adorable.
You still haven't proved he wasn't born in Kenya.
Says he was born in Honolulu...

birth_certificate_2.jpg
Wrong form. Where is the one created when he was born? The real one? Not a manufactured copy.

A COLB is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence of the facts of birth in any court proceeding.

Ignore as you will. Your willful ignorance is no more a legal standard than your imagination.
It's a manufactured piece of paper created by an Obama shill working in the Hawaiian government.

Sigh......they can't. Its the same shit. Different day.

No problem:

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Publishers do not just guess about where their subject is born. She was told by obama that he was born in Kenya... and the proof of that is the above photograph of the statement she published as a result of that discussion.

Who says that Obama told her he was born in Kenya?

Not Miriam Goderich.

Miriam Goderich said:
his was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Promotional Booklet

So who are you quoting as saying Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Let me guess....you citing your imagination. Again.

Their standards don't actually apply to them. Even their 'precedent' argument is meaningless drivel. As the first president born in the US with only 1 US parent......wasn't Barack Obama.

It was Chester Authur in 1881. Who was born in the US to an American mother and an Irish-Canadian father. Even by their own logic, Obama is eligible. But they ignore their own reasoning, history, reason, the founders, English common law, the Supreme Court, US law, everything......

.......and just make up whatever they like. This they call 'objective'. I call it adorable.

birth_certificate_2.jpg
Wrong form. Where is the one created when he was born? The real one? Not a manufactured copy.

A COLB is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence of the facts of birth in any court proceeding.

Ignore as you will. Your willful ignorance is no more a legal standard than your imagination.
It's a manufactured piece of paper created by an Obama shill working in the Hawaiian government.

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Your imagination isn't. Try again.

You have yet to prove he was born in Kenya. And while 'disprove any batshit I can possibly make up' may be popular among conspiracy theorists, truthers and flat earthers.....its legally meaningless.

As Obama's COLB resolves any legal questions to his place of birth in Hawaii, acting as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Prima Facie evidence vs. your imagination has the same winner every time: not you.
Obama said he was from Kenya. They published it in that pamphlet in college. Now you have to disprove it.

Nope, nope, and nope.

Obama never said he was from Kenya. There was no 'college pamphlet'. And I don't have to disprove any of the nonsense you make up.

While the COLB affirming his birth in Hawaii still stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law. While your imagination is still meaningless gibberish.
The one piece of evidence that was not fabricated, and is possibly a production of Obama himself, is from his book publisher. In a minute you will see a video, but for those who have not heard, Obama’s publisher printed a biography of him in 1991 that stated that he was in fact born in Kenya.
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart

Obama’s Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: ‘Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’

You just proved yourself a liar when you said it didn't exist.

Um, Sly.....that's not a 'college pamphlet'. I proved myself vastly more informed on the topic than you are.

The Phrase Natural Born Citizen speaks to "THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP".

The nature of citizenship is a function of ... (wait for it... ) NATURE.

This is to say that the function of the standard for the office of the US President rests in THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... and decidedly NOT: THE LAW.

Meaning that the Constitution requires that beyond the age requirement, the minimal requirement to hold the office of the President of the United States, the individual must have come to BE a citizen of the United States as a natural consequence of their birth.

This requirement was established so as to preclude divided loyalties common to individuals who are merely citizens by law; such as where a child is born to two individuals of distinct nationalities. The Child may well be the citizen of TWO nations... but in any regard such a child would likely be influenced by the loyalties of the foreign parent to the foreign ideas common to their parents nationality; ideas which are often HOSTILE TO AMERICAN PRINCIPLE.

Thus the PRESIDENT being the Chief Executive, he is tasked with defending the state via its Charter of Principles and to do so through strict adherence to the Charter of Laws.

An individual with loyalties to Foreign Ideas Hostile to those Principles, will likely alter enforcement of the Laws as a means of escaping the responsibilities intrinsic in the principles.

The Standard, set now ell over two centuries hence, reads like PROPHECY... as the failure to adhere to that standard has subjected the United States to PRECISELY what the Standard was designed to prevent.

Now... that standard... was intended to prevent the British and French and their degenerate ideas from infiltrating the US Government.

And in a delicious irony... we have in the above cited would-be 'contributor', a Mouthy British subject, coming to deflect, conflate, obscure and take whatever measures are necessary to separate you, the Reader, from the Principles set under that standard, so as to prevent you from recognizing that it was designed to prevent people like IT, from getting anywhere NEAR the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Again... to Recap: "Natural Born Citizen" is NOT a phrase of law... it does not speak to "THE LAW", it does not count UPON the law, because it stands ABOVE THE LAW... as it sits entirely in NATURE.. and specifically:

THE NATURE of CITIZENSHIP.

Two Citizens join to produce a child... the NATURAL consequence of of that child being BORN... is A CITIZEN.
And being the conservative hypocrite you are, you'll carelessly toss all of that aside to vote for a candidate you believe does not have the Constitutional authority to head the Executive branch.

Yep, folks, conservatives like this gay_keys loser have no convictions. They stand for nothing other than ideology over country.

birth_certificate_2.jpg
Nope, try harder. The state of Hawaii says that form is an official document of birth and they certified its contents.

You have anything other than hallucinations to counter it?

birth_certificate_2.jpg

Its a legal document generated by the State of Hawaii that's prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.

birth_certificate_2.jpg
Nope, try harder. The state of Hawaii says that form is an official document of birth and they certified its contents.

The State isn't a person. A person, a shill of Obama's, in the state government said that. Where is the original document.

birth_certificate_2.jpg

Generated, not the original source document signed by the doctor. ie. a fabrication.

A Certification of Live Birth from the State of Hawaii that is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

And you have........your imagination. Try again.

You have yet to prove he was born in Kenya. And while 'disprove any batshit I can possibly make up' may be popular among conspiracy theorists, truthers and flat earthers.....its legally meaningless.

As Obama's COLB resolves any legal questions to his place of birth in Hawaii, acting as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Prima Facie evidence vs. your imagination has the same winner every time: not you.
Obama said he was from Kenya. They published it in that pamphlet in college. Now you have to disprove it.
Prove Obama said that.....

Yeah, but the fun never ends. Conservatives are the gift that keeps on giving.
thumbsup.gif

birth_certificate_2.jpg

The State isn't a person. A person, a shill of Obama's, in the state government said that. Where is the original document.

A state doesn't need to be a person in order to issue official documents. Making your distinction irrelevant.

The State of Hawaii issued a legal birth certificate affirming Obama was born in Hawaii. And you've got jack shit to back your silly 'Kenya' story.

You do get to control your own behavior.
Yes...

And you are openly supporting what you insist is an illegitimate candidate in defiance of the constitution.

I don't decide who is ineligible to run for office. If I were that guy, we'd be up 9 trillion dollars... having enjoyed high single digit averages in GDP for the last 7 years, with not a single able bodied person on welfare... with full employment.

What I am saying is that the Constitution precludes Cruz from running for President. And the argument I've presented is unscathed.

Sadly, my argument hasn't had any effect on Cruz's eligibility.

Which means it's out of my hands... . And given that aside from Ronaldus Magnus and Doc Carson, Ted Cruz is the finest human being I've ever seen run for the office of the Presidency. And if Doc Carson fails to win the nod, I'll vote for Cruz.

But as I've said... the second you ladies impeach obama... state his illegitimacy... because he was born to a Foreign Father... thus failed to rise to the standard required for office... thus recognizing the principle, establishing the standard going forward and I'll stand right there with ya, salutin' all the way.

Let me know how it goes for ya.

obama told her he was born in Kenya at some point.
Great, yet even more delusions from one of the forum's most whacked out posters. :cuckoo:

Face reality -- you have no proof other than the hallucinations in your hypocritical conservative brain that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

No problem:

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Publishers do not just guess about where their subject is born. She was told by obama that he was born in Kenya... and the proof of that is the above photograph of the statement she published as a result of that discussion.
You're completely insane. Not only do you ascribe a quote to me I did not post -- you make a claim you cannot prove.

Had I challenged you to post an image of the pamphlet in question, you would have done quite well by posting it. But of course, that wasn't the challenge now , was it? Instead, the challenge was to prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya...

... still waiting for that proof.
coffeepaper.gif

You're speaking of Hawaii... the state which legally issues Birth Certificates to children born in foreign countries?

Which means that a Hawaiian Birth cert may well be an official document of birth... which they certify as official.

Sadly, that doesn't mean dick in terms of the facts regarding obama's birth. BUT MAN! If Hawaii did NOT legally issue birth certificates to children born in foreign countries... THAT would have been a great point!

Last edited:

A Certification of Live Birth from the State of Hawaii that is a legal birth certificate and serves as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Just proves he has shills in their governments.
Where is the original document?

You do get to control your own behavior.
Yes...

And you are openly supporting what you insist is an illegitimate candidate in defiance of the constitution.

I don't decide who is ineligible to run for office. If I were that guy, we'd be up 9 trillion dollars... having enjoyed high single digit averages in GDP for the last 7 years, with not a single able bodied person on welfare... with full employment.

And would there be unicorns farting glitter in your fantasy?

What I am saying is that the Constitution precludes Cruz from running for President. And the argument I've presented is unscathed.

And by 'unscathed', you mean you simply ignored all objective evidence contradicting you.

You ignored the Naturalization Act of 1790 were the founders in the first congress extended natural born status to children born outside the US to US parents....in explicit contradiction of your claims that parentage alone establishes natural born citizenship.

You ignored history where Chester Aurthur was eligible to be president despite being born in the US to an American mother and an Irish Canandian father. And ignored at least a century long usage of 'natural born' in explicit contradiction of your claims.

You ignored the Supreme Court
when it cited English common as defining the term 'natural born'. With that same English Common law recognizing that place of birth establishes natural born status....even if both parents are aliens.

You ignored the dictionary when it cited 'natural born' as meaning 'native born'......which explicitedly cited country of birth as defining it.

And backing your claims you have nothing. Just you insisting you must be right because you say you are. Which you've bizarrely labeled 'objective reasoning'.

Yeah......I don't think 'unscathed', 'objective' or 'reasoning' mean what you think they mean.

Sadly, my argument hasn't had any effect on Cruz's eligibility.

It should have an effect on your support for Cruz in his bid to be president if you actually believed any of the horseshit you've offered.

But even you don't believe your jibber jabber. And gladly ignore it when its inconvenient. If even you are going to toss your argument on the rhetorical midden heap like the garbage it is.....surely you'll understand why we treat your gibberish the same way.

Just proves he has shills in their governments.
Where is the original document?

How does a legal birth certificate 'prove he has shills in their government'. Show me the evidence.

So far 'jack shit' sums up what you've been able to field to back any of your pseudo-legal gibberish. On any topic. You couldn't even figure out what a 'college pamphlet was'.

obama told her he was born in Kenya at some point.
Great, yet even more delusions from one of the forum's most whacked out posters. :cuckoo:

Face reality -- you have no proof other than the hallucinations in your hypocritical conservative brain that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.
Provide his college records, the proof would be in there showing he claimed special privileges for being from a minority country. Hiding the proof is not the same thing as it not being there.

Forum List

Back