alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Alan Grayson is an imbecile... obama's will have been in office for 8 years having been born to a foreign national Father and US Citizen Mother. There new precedent is set.

Prior to catastrophe of obama, Cruz was not qualified to serve as President... and as far as the letter of the Constitution is concerned he still is not... as a Natural Born Citizen is one whose Citizenship is a natural consequence of their Birth, and THAT is when BOTH PARENTS are Citizens in good standing of the nation at issue.

That's not what it means.

Democrats started the Hussein Obama birther movement when Hillary Clinton's campaign questioned Obama's birthplace.

It looks like one of the most idiotic extreme far Left Democrat morons in Congress is continuing the tradition.

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

Outta write a Bill providing every federal office holder has to at some point in their term of office actually read the Constitution.

"Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

In the 2008 election both major parties nominated candidates whose eligibility is dubious. For Barack Obama the question was whether he was born in Hawaii, which is U.S. soil. For John McCain the question was whether the Panama Canal Zone, where he was born, was U.S. soil. It is not, and being born of parents both of whom were U.S. citizens did not make him a "natural-born" citizen, although a statute was later adopted naturalizing such persons at birth.
http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm

Democrats started the Hussein Obama birther movement when Hillary Clinton's campaign questioned Obama's birthplace.

It looks like one of the most idiotic extreme far Left Democrat morons in Congress is continuing the tradition.

What Flash stated is true; Hillary started the whole thing.

There won't be a repeat with Cruz though for one reason..............if the left tries to do this and pulls it off, they are just admitting Obama was an illegal President.

So, then what happens? Why Cruz stays as senator, and the next in line for the GOP gets the nod to run, AND gets to point at the Democratic party as the party who put an ILLEGAL President in office, which is why they love ILLEGAL ALIENS so much, lolol. It would also open up all of Obamas records for scrutiny, and wouldn't that be interesting.

So no, the Democrats are no doubt putting pressure on Grayson to keep his mouth shut, lest it all fall apart worse for them, than it already is!

I would love to see Grayson and Cruz debate the issue of Cruz's citizenship.
I'd love to see Grayson stick his fat head up Cruz's ass and breath a fart.
Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress. He is a wife beater and liar. This is purely to raise his profile because Ted's eligibility is simply not a question.

How many times has grayson beaten his wife and children. He needs to be publicly lashed.
That this douchebag is a leader of the Democrats really says something about the party. And that something is nothing good. They traded Scoop Jackson and Hubert Humphrey for Alan Grayson and Barney Frank. They got robbed.

Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress.
Yeah, he's so dumb that he has gotten more bills and amendments passed, in a Republican-controlled House, than anyone else, Democrat OR Republican.

I guess you never take a break from typing stupid shit, even for holidays.

I would love to see Grayson and Cruz debate the issue of Cruz's citizenship.
I'd love to see Grayson stick his fat head up Cruz's ass and breath a fart.
Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress. He is a wife beater and liar. This is purely to raise his profile because Ted's eligibility is simply not a question.

:eusa_shhh: lowlife filth like Grayson are destroying the Democratic party for us, I love that.

Too bad you can't prove Hillary's campaign started it, eh, rube?

That this douchebag is a leader of the Democrats really says something about the party
In what way is he a leader?

In the way that cocaine felon Rep. Trey Radel (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like how pedophile Rep. Mark Foley (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like diaper-wearing, prostitute loving Sen. David Vitter (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Sen. John Ensign (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Rep. Vance McAllister (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Rep. Mark Souder (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer/abortion provider Rep. Scott Desjarlais (Republican) is a leader?

Too bad you can't prove Hillary's campaign started it, eh, rube?

Its been widely reported even by the liberal media that her campaign started it. You look kind of ignorant challenging this.

Like Trump,the FAGERAL Subversives now have TWO PATRIOTS to worry about... Got to love the SMELL of their FEAR!!!!!

nqp6y9.jpg

if the left tries to do this and pulls it off, they are just admitting Obama was an illegal President.
Only if you believe Hawaii isn't a U.S. state, dumbass.

OK, let me rephrase to be more accurate, the questions started on the LEFT from rabid Hillary supporters, not on the right as some would have you believe. Hillary was never directly tied to the accusations of her rabid supporters, and since we know she is one of the most honest people in the country, loved/cherished for it, we believe her. Her and honest BJ would NEVER try and pull a dirty political trick like that! I am sure when she found out what her rabbid supporters did in her last election, she had her own BIMBO ERPUPTION and told them in no uncertain terms that they could not join, help, or CONTRIBUTE to her campaign this time around, hehehehehehe!

How is that-)

Forum List

Back