alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Democrats started the Hussein Obama birther movement when Hillary Clinton's campaign questioned Obama's birthplace.

It looks like one of the most idiotic extreme far Left Democrat morons in Congress is continuing the tradition.
Too bad you can't prove Hillary's campaign started it, eh, rube?

Its been widely reported even by the liberal media that her campaign started it. You look kind of ignorant challenging this.
Link it then...

Democrats started the Hussein Obama birther movement when Hillary Clinton's campaign questioned Obama's birthplace.

It looks like one of the most idiotic extreme far Left Democrat morons in Congress is continuing the tradition.

Its been widely reported even by the liberal media that her campaign started it. You look kind of ignorant challenging this.
Link it then...

it can't be done because it's not true ... proving Clinton started the birther bs is as difficult as proving she did anything illegal when the was Secretary of State .... nothing.

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Link it then...

it can't be done because it's not true ... proving Clinton started the birther bs is as difficult as proving she did anything illegal when the was Secretary of State .... nothing.

The CU*T was just CAUGHT LYING about the VIDEO as the cause of the Benghazi killings which she was responsible for .....

if the left tries to do this and pulls it off, they are just admitting Obama was an illegal President.
Only if you believe Hawaii isn't a U.S. state, dumbass.

There is significant evidence that his birth certificate was a forgery and a poor one at that. Mostly likely done by a White House intern with poor Power Point skills.

The only thing the fake birth certificate did was to provide cover for you dumbass Gruberidiots to deny the birther allegations.

Last edited:
I would love to see Grayson and Cruz debate the issue of Cruz's citizenship.
I'd love to see Grayson stick his fat head up Cruz's ass and breath a fart.
Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress. He is a wife beater and liar. This is purely to raise his profile because Ted's eligibility is simply not a question.

:eusa_shhh: lowlife filth like Grayson are destroying the Democratic party for us, I love that.

Grayson is an embarrassment to the State of Florida. He is an extreme far Left nutjob that belongs in an asylum someplace.

We have three major embarrassments here in Florida; Grayson, Wasserman-Shultz and that shithead Hastings. You can also add that idiot Bill Nelson to the list.

if the left tries to do this and pulls it off, they are just admitting Obama was an illegal President.

There is significant evidence that his birth certificate was a forgery and a poor one at that. Mostly likely done by a White House intern with poor Power Point skills.

The only thing the fake birth certificate did was to provide cover for you dumbass Gruberidiots to deny the birther allegations.

Hey, congrats, flush! You found someone who proved a PDF file is not an original document. Way to go! :eusa_doh:

Link it then...
<crickets from the right>

Link it then...

The CU*T was just CAUGHT LYING about the VIDEO as the cause of the Benghazi killings which she was responsible for .....

proven to be not illegal 9 times by the Republican House ...

find something else to shit your pants about.

Link it then...

The VIDEO LIE is right there for even a dumb bastard like you to see!

Link it then...

The VIDEO LIE is right there for even a dumb bastard like you to see!

Then you should send it to all 8 of GOP-led investigations. They found she didn't lie. Sounds like they need you to prove otherwise.

Link it then...

http://www.imanignorantliberaldrone.com

Link it then...

Too bad you can't prove your idiotic claims, huh? Seems delusion is your only friend.

Link it then...

Too bad you can't prove your idiotic claims, huh? Seems delusion is your only friend.

Trying to educate ignorant libs is not my job, in fact I'm fine with liberals being ignorant. I also won't be providing a link proving the earth orbits the sun.

Link it then...

Trying to educate ignorant libs is not my job, in fact I'm fine with liberals being ignorant. I also won't be providing a link proving the earth orbits the sun.
Hell, you can't educate yourself, no less anyone else.

The reason you can't confirm your idiotic claim that Liberal media reports Hillary's campaign started birtherism is because they don't make any such claim.

I know it. You know it. Now everybody reading this knows it.
thumbsup.gif

Link it then...

Hell, you can't educate yourself, no less anyone else.

The reason you can't confirm your idiotic claim that Liberal media reports Hillary's campaign started birtherism is because they don't make any such claim.

I know it. You know it. Now everybody reading this knows it.
thumbsup.gif

You are just one among millions of ill informed liberals who run around practicing demand a link deflection. Your very existence is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

OK, let me rephrase to be more accurate, the questions started on the LEFT from rabid Hillary supporters, not on the right as some would have you believe. Hillary was never directly tied to the accusations of her rabid supporters, and since we know she is one of the most honest people in the country, loved/cherished for it, we believe her. Her and honest BJ would NEVER try and pull a dirty political trick like that! I am sure when she found out what her rabbid supporters did in her last election, she had her own BIMBO ERPUPTION and told them in no uncertain terms that they could not join, help, or CONTRIBUTE to her campaign this time around, hehehehehehe!

How is that-)
Is this word salad an attempt to disown your statement that a lawsuit would mean that Obama, born in Hawaii, is an illegal president?

Because if it is, you failed miserably.

There is significant evidence that his birth certificate was a forgery and a poor one at that.
Sorry, retard. Even Donald Drumpf doesn't even mention it anymore because only the retards like yourself cling to that bullshit.

Now fuck off.

Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress.
Yeah, he's so dumb that he has gotten more bills and amendments passed, in a Republican-controlled House, than anyone else, Democrat OR Republican.

I guess you never take a break from typing stupid shit, even for holidays.
Link? Besides I thought the GOP Congress never passed anything and did nothing.

That this douchebag is a leader of the Democrats really says something about the party
In what way is he a leader?

In the way that cocaine felon Rep. Trey Radel (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like how pedophile Rep. Mark Foley (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like diaper-wearing, prostitute loving Sen. David Vitter (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Sen. John Ensign (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Rep. Vance McAllister (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer Rep. Mark Souder (Republican) was a leader?

Or more like adulterer/abortion provider Rep. Scott Desjarlais (Republican) is a leader?
Does any of that mean that Grayson is NOT a low life wife beating douchebag?
No, it does not.
More "they did it first" infantile bullshit from one of the biggest crybabibes on this site.

Forum List

Back