Alabama...

Thank black voters of Alabama!

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

How 'bout YOU folks.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD :anj_stfu: :fu:

How about you STFU. Did you notice Jones called out all the commiecrat pet groups by name, Blacks, Latinos and Jews, I guess the whites that voted form him are just taken for granted. Typical commiecrat.

Referring to people as "commiecrats" is a prime example of American citizens trying to poison our political discourse due to hatred of their fellow citizens. "Blacks, Latinos and Jews," as well as women in all racial and religious groups are your fellow citizens and no one is leaving our home. Get used to it.
Thank you, people of Alabama.

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

How 'bout YOU folks.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD :anj_stfu: :fu:

How about you STFU. Did you notice Jones called out all the commiecrat pet groups by name, Blacks, Latinos and Jews, I guess the whites that voted form him are just taken for granted. Typical commiecrat.

Referring to people as "commiecrats" is a prime example of American citizens trying to poison our political discourse due to hatred of their fellow citizens. "Blacks, Latinos and Jews," as well as women in all racial and religious groups are your fellow citizens and no one is leaving our home. Get used to it.
Thank you, people of Alabama.

Well child you may want to open your eyes. Very few come to this board with any intention of civil discourse. Also you appear to be confusing people with policies, I take exception with the policies being pushed by the commiecrat party, to my knowledge I don't know anyone who posts here so I have no reason to "hate" them.

Now I didn't bring up the commiecrat pet groups, Doug Jones did that in his speech, I simply pointed it out. These are all Americans, why do you think HE felt it necessary to pander to those specific groups? Have you noticed that anyone in any of these groups that holds different political opinions are consistently derided and debased by the commiecrats? Do you think those tactics are appropriate or do you consider them poisoning the political discourse also?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'M SORRY! I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THANK YOU!

giphy.webp

We've heard for years the RW'ers boasting about how people from the blue states were fleeing them to go to places like Alabama, the rest of the south, Texas, etc.

I'm guessing those southward migrants didn't vote for Roy Moore, lol.

The Black voters who can get ID's despite the supposedly racist laws in Alabama ?

as soon as the white supremacists in AL demanded ID's, they closed all the drivers license facilities in black neighborhoods.

so yeah, good for the people who had the money and the health and the time to travel around to avoid voter suppression.

I hope that helps, whiny little snowflake.

not really. if it was just up to them, we'd have the child molester in the senate.

:thup:

Really, almost 23,000 write-ins, had they gone with their parties candidate he would have been elected. They essentially assured his defeat.

not really. if it was just up to them, we'd have the child molester in the senate.

Really, almost 23,000 write-ins, had they gone with their parties candidate he would have been elected. They essentially assured his defeat.

Meaning they couldn't stand voting for a lawless religious nut child groper...and Orange Julius Caesar couldn't motivate them to do so.

You win!!!

And the whites that voted for Jones were young, well educated. The voters for Moore were old, uneducated and mostly rural. Guess who will be voting 16 years from now?
All of them will be Republicans or outright alt-right supporters by then.

The most educated young whites voted for Moore btw.

Meaning they couldn't stand voting for a lawless religious nut child groper...and Orange Julius Caesar couldn't motivate them to do so.

You win!!!

Don't tell me or anyone else what my post means. Jillian said if were up to them Moore would have been elected, my point is it was up to them and he wasn't.

The libtards said Alabama was a shitty state and they proved it by electing a libtard!

You win!!!

Don't tell me or anyone else what my post means. Jillian said if were up to them Moore would have been elected, my point is it was up to them and he wasn't.

I'll tell you what you mean....and you'll like it.

The Black voters who can get ID's despite the supposedly racist laws in Alabama ?

as soon as the white supremacists in AL demanded ID's, they closed all the drivers license facilities in black neighborhoods.

so yeah, good for the people who had the money and the health and the time to travel around to avoid voter suppression.

I hope that helps, whiny little snowflake.
They closed the DMV in my county which is 75% white so bullshit. All but 2 of those DMV's were reopened and this election shows that the Black community isn't as helpless as you libs want them to be, Alabama still asks for ID when someone votes. In conclusion the facts show your full of shit.

Last edited:
Good Lord, now all the leftist fuckwits that just days ago were denigrating Alabamians... now they're all fans.

Forum List

Back