Al-Qassam: We back the national unity but not with an Israeli-allied party

Oh. Like leftists. LOL

There are mushrooms all over the world. The only thing people can do is to get away from those who shovel shit and learn what is really happening.

You cannot do that in a world that is controled mostly but media with secret agendas. the media always takes a side. One time it can be yours, the other time it can be your enemy. Everybody knows the media always tell half truths, but everybody also believe in that without checking first.

Lipush,

I am sad for you that you so willingly are accepting media control of your mind and heart and soul. We all have a choice about how we respond to our world and the Injustices in our world, whether they are Injustices inflicted upon us or Injustices our own governments inflict on others. And we all can find the truth, if that is really what we desire, that is.

Once upon a time I prayed a prayer that changed my life, and I still pray that prayer despite the painful places that prayer has taken me, even leading me into periods of depression and at times to pray to die rather than live in the world I clearly saw it as. My prayer, was, God, let me see the truth about the world I live in, no matter how painful that truth is or uncomfortable that truth is. I really did not walk into that Prayer expecting it to take me to pleasurable care free places. But I never ever regret that Prayer for a moment even, because through it I feel God's love for others and share more fully in it, and that makes all of it worthwhile. I see life as a journey, becoming the person God created me to be, the more effort I put into it, the closer I get to God and the more I see through His eyes. I watched the war in 2006 unfold, and civilians dying in Lebanon for 34 days straight, my eyes were opened to the nature of wars of the US and Israel. In the US, there was 24/7 coverage of that war on CNN and Fox and MSNBC. I could feel the hate in the air, the hate of those killing in Lebanon, I could feel the hate of those killing and the pain of those hurting, as over 1000 civilians were massacred by Israel, with US weapons, over 90% of the casuaties in Lebanon were civilians.

I guess I kind of got off topic, but my point is, we do have choices in our lives, we can figure out the truth of what is happeneing around us, we can make moral responses to Injustices in our societies, in our world. And God will bless us and reward us and make it all worthwhile, when we do.

Sherri

Last edited:
There are mushrooms all over the world. The only thing people can do is to get away from those who shovel shit and learn what is really happening.

You cannot do that in a world that is controled mostly but media with secret agendas. the media always takes a side. One time it can be yours, the other time it can be your enemy. Everybody knows the media always tell half truths, but everybody also believe in that without checking first.

Lipush,

I am sad for you that you so willingly are accepting media control of your mind and heart and soul. We all have a choice about how we respond to our world and the Injustices in our world, whether they are Injustices inflicted upon us or Injustices our own governments inflict on others. And we all can find the truth, if that is really what we desire, that is.

Once upon a time I prayed a prayer that changed my life, and I still pray that prayer despite the painful places that prayer has taken me, even leading me into periods of depression and at times to pray to die rather than live in the world I clearly saw it as. My prayer, was, God, let me see the truth about the world I live in, no matter how painful that truth is or uncomfortable that truth is. I really did not walk into that Prayer expecting it to take me to pleasurable care free places. But I never ever regret that Prayer for a moment even, because through it I feel God's love for others and share more fully in it, and that makes all of it worthwhile. I see life as a journey, becoming the person God created me to be, the more effort I put into it, the closer I get to God and the more I see through His eyes. I watched the war in 2006 unfold, and civilians dying in Lebanon for 34 days straight, my eyes were opened to the nature of wars of the US and Israel. In the US, there was 24/7 coverage of that war on CNN and Fox and MSNBC. I could feel the hate in the air, the hate of those killing in Lebanon, I could feel the hate of those killing and the pain of those hurting, as over 1000 civilians were massacred by Israel, with US weapons, over 90% of the casuaties in Lebanon were civilians.

I guess I kind of got off topic, but my point is, we do have choices in our lives, we can figure out the truth of what is happeneing around us, we can make moral responses to Injustices in our societies, in our world. And God will bless us and reward us and make it all worthwhile, when we do.

Sherri

"I am sad for you that you so willingly are accepting media control of your mind and heart and soul. "

Why do you think I believe anything the Media tells me?

I have said before that my opinions come from a place of self experience, and self experience is the thing that have the last word.

I could however, turn this statement back to you. Are your opinions coming from a place of self experience? or do you believe what the media says?

"We all have a choice about how we respond to our world and the Injustices in our world, whether they are Injustices inflicted upon us or Injustices our own governments inflict on others. And we all can find the truth, if that is really what we desire, that is. "

I agree.

Once upon a time I prayed a prayer that changed my life, and I still pray that prayer despite the painful places that prayer has taken me, even leading me into periods of depression and at times to pray to die rather than live in the world I clearly saw it as.

Never pray to die. Sometimes life is difficult that you think death is the only solution. I know the feeling.

But if one is brave enough to wantto, or, God forbid, *try* to die, surely you're brave enough to keep on living.

Now you talk about the war of Lebanon. in this war civilans died too. There is no way of twisting that. But you said you could feel the hate and the wrongs from the TV.

I am sorry if I'm gonna sound snob or over dramatic saying this, but you're wrong. You cannot feel anything through tv. Television does not convey WAR. Ever. people can see the American troops, or Israeli troops, on tv screen, but no one can understand unless they have been there and tell their stories. a person that not have BEEN in a war, cannot know the feeling.

My father told me of his experiences at battle. He was injured in 67. He was in Sinai, and an Egyptian missile hit his post, killed his friends and he was one of the few who survived. He saw his friend's organs all over the place, and went through serious trauma known in Israel as something called "The Battle Shock". He told me how it felt loosing one of his best soldiers, and great friend. He asked himself many times why he didn't die with them, and told me that when looking at me he would be reminded of the answer. I could see the tears in his eyes each time he told the story, i could swear I could FEEL his pain, but I can't. I wasn't in there.

When the war in Lebanon took place, I was about 17. few months younger. We have very close friends in Haifa, and at the time we immediatly called them, inviting them over to take shelter here in the south (a favour they very kindly suggested to return in 2009). anyway, they came over, with their children and grandchildren. two small girls. At the time, rockets didn't fell on the south, and the range didn't reach our hometown at that point, so the feeling was not yet that familiar to me, to be under rocket threat. What broke my heart, though, was seeing the girls.

They were terrified. People mostly saw in Lebanon how towns are burnt down by the crue Israeli army, but they tend to forget that just south of those towns, were other places, called Haifa. Hadera. Nahariya.

The younger girl in the family, was Offir. the most beautiful toddler. 4 years old. a free spirit. I used to call her "Fufa". She thought it was funny and will burst out giggling every time we did. Her sister, Yarin, was nearly 7 then. More quiet child. A child that sadly was chosen by God to carry a cruel disease. They came over with their families. a house that was suited for me and my folks suddenly became a shelter, when 11 "runaways" came along. But little selfish, not knowing any better, i was happy with the noise and new rush in the house. I became the mom of those little girls, since others were busy trying to stay focused on living. Little Fufa, always the happy child, my heart will go out for her, because every time she'll here a sound of an airplane in the sky, or a car-door being shut, will instantly grab my leg in fear, sometimes to the point of start screaming. A 4 year old. Not a soldier.

No tv screen could convey her feeling, or my feeling of seeing that. seeing one of the women crying because a Katyusha injured her friend, is not something that a tv screen grabs. As a teenager, I didn't know why, or didn't care. I just felt that it wasn't right. Because of Fufa and her sister. They should not have lived like that. I was expected to be strong but at times I simply wanted to cry with them. Or with whoever goes through war who should not go through it.

That's all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back