Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

what about the republicans who voted for it? If someone gives me the authority to put a bullet in someone's head, who is more responsible for the person's death?

We aren't talking about putting a bullet in someone's head. We are talking about who gave the authority to invade Iraq. Congess did. Republicans and Democrats.

you mean like we weren't talking about whether or not Gore won his home state?

oh, and my paradigm works with the one we're discussing.

We were not talking about whether or not Gore won his home state. I said Gore lost his home state. What did you hear?

We aren't talking about putting a bullet in someone's head. We are talking about who gave the authority to invade Iraq. Congess did. Republicans and Democrats.

We were not talking about whether or not Gore won his home state. I said Gore lost his home state. What did you hear?

you said "If Gore had only won his home state Florida wouldn't have mattered", which has nothing to do with whether or not he should have won.

you said "If Gore had only won his home state Florida wouldn't have mattered", which has nothing to do with whether or not he should have won.

"should have won"? Bush was elected according to the US Constitution.

what about the republicans who voted for it? If someone gives me the authority to put a bullet in someone's head, who is more responsible for the person's death?

That's not what bush said

bush said he had the authority to invade with or without congress

And he did. the President can deploy troops at his discretion for 60 days without congressional approval, they further have an additional 30 days to withdraw from the battlefield if congress hasn't approved of their deployment.

saddam wanted everyone to think he had WMDs. Still, when a decision is made to go to war, the CIC bears most of the responsibility. He is, after all, the decider.

You don't believe Saddam had WMD? Where did they go? Did he use them all on the Kurd and forgot how to make more?
"forgetting how to make more" was never part of the question.

If I remember correctly the argument at the time was just as much would Saddam give the technology to terrorists as it was would Saddam use them himself. So even if you debate that he had viable chemical material himself, you can't debate that he obviously had the technical know ho and was a big of enough asshole to give it to our enemies.

You don't believe Saddam had WMD? Where did they go? Did he use them all on the Kurd and forgot how to make more?

If I remember correctly the argument at the time was just as much would Saddam give the technology to terrorists as it was would Saddam use them himself. So even if you debate that he had viable chemical material himself, you can't debate that he obviously had the technical know ho and was a big of enough asshole to give it to our enemies.

The rhetoric at the time was "It's too late if there's a mushroom cloud". do you think there'd have been mushroom cloud without the Iraq War

Clinton's words reveal his position. Liar.

How can I lie about something that never happened? Clinton had 8 years to invade Iraq. Did he do so?

no, but he bombed it.

but he didn't start a $200 billion war of choice.

if he had, the same neo-cons who were all gung-ho would have said clinton was 'wagging the dog'.

there is a difference between intelligent, surgical strikes and going invading qne occupying a sovereign nation.

How can I lie about something that never happened? Clinton had 8 years to invade Iraq. Did he do so?

no, but he bombed it.

if he had, the same neo-cons who were all gung-ho would have said clinton was 'wagging the dog'.

there is a difference between intelligent, surgical strikes and going invading qne occupying a sovereign nation.

I don't know that your second point is true. Wolfowitz, Perle and other neocons in PNAC sent a letter to Clinton begging him to invade Iraq, IIRC.

The rhetoric at the time was "It's too late if there's a mushroom cloud". do you think there'd have been mushroom cloud without the Iraq War

Oh come on, that tired old bit about the mushroom cloud? He said it one time and he was referring to Saddam's future plans if left unchecked. Do you debate that Saddam would have loved to have a nuclear device and was working on obtaining one and that if he had, he most likely would have used it on Israel?

Oh come on, that tired old bit about the mushroom cloud? He said it one time and he was referring to Saddam's future plans if left unchecked. Do you debate that Saddam would have loved to have a nuclear device and was working on obtaining one and that if he had, he most likely would have used it on Israel?

would he have used it on Israel when his entire country would have been vaporized at first launch?

no, but he bombed it.

I don't know that your second point is true. Wolfowitz, Perle and other neocons in PNAC sent a letter to Clinton begging him to invade Iraq, IIRC.

yes... the pnac did.

Letter to President Clinton on Iraq

i still think the din would have been deafening... just like the sorelosers are doing now.

would he have used it on Israel when his entire country would have been vaporized at first launch?

I actually believe he was that insane, yes.

yes... the pnac did.

Letter to President Clinton on Iraq

i still think the din would have been deafening... just like the sorelosers are doing now.

At least I hope you stop spewing "Bush was appointed" crap. It really makes you look old and tired. Sometimes just not saying something stupid makes you look smarter. I do like your avatar.

I actually believe he was that insane, yes.

Is Kim Jong Il that insane?

Forum List

Back