Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

Please direct me to the post wherein I am alleged to have said that. Please.

You may have me confused with some other asshole. You and some other asshole got into it about it bein' against the rules and you dared him to report you and he said he wasn't gonna do that...that's the way I remember it.

Find where I said you broke the rules. Let that be your next post in this thread.

Okay, I gotta post one more thing.

I asked if it was against the rules. I didn't state he broke the rules, but of course being a dishonest piece of shit Sangha has to misconstrue that.

Have a nice evening.

Here's where conjob accused me of breaking the rules. In a previous post, conjob argued that I had altered the post Then he says that my alteration is an "offense"

If you think a picture is a quote, maybe you should stick to comic books

But go ahead and look like a fool by reporting me.

I dare you!!

A picture inside a quote is certainly part of the quote, learn your copyright rules.

However, I did not, nor will I report you.
That was ConHog sayin' you broke the rules...not me. Do you understand that we are not the same person? I don't say silly shit like that...so don't misrepresent the truth by sayin' I did.

Now, I'm gonna mosey on off and talk with grown people for a while. You kids have a nice evenin'!

I asked if it was against the rules. I didn't state he broke the rules, but of course being a dishonest piece of shit Sangha has to misconstrue that.

Have a nice evening.

Here's where conjob accused me of breaking the rules. In a previous post, conjob argued that I had altered the post Then he says that my alteration is an "offense"

A picture inside a quote is certainly part of the quote, learn your copyright rules.

That was ConHog sayin' you broke the rules...not me. Do you understand that we are not the same person? I don't say silly shit like that...so don't misrepresent the truth by sayin' I did.

Now, I'm gonna mosey on off and talk with grown people for a while. You kids have a nice evenin'!

No, it was ConHog ASKING if that was a rules violation. Doesn't anyone around here understand English?

Have a nice evening.

Learn to read, moron!!

I clearly say that the quote shows that CONJOB accused me of breaking the rules. It was in response to CONJOB's claim that he did not accuse me of breaking the rules. To wit:

Learn to read

No, it was ConHog ASKING if that was a rules violation. Doesn't anyone around here understand English?

No, you said that altering a quote was breaking the rules, and then you said that I altered a quote...ergo, you accused me of breaking the rules.

Learn to read, moron!!

I clearly say that the quote shows that CONJOB accused me of breaking the rules. It was in response to CONJOB's claim that he did not accuse me of breaking the rules. To wit:

Learn to read

What? Do you not understand that a sentence that ends in ? is in fact a question? Show me a sentence where I said "Sangha broke a rule"

Seriously, can you EVER just say "ok I was wrong?"

Blah, blah, blah.

The fact is that Bush was not "appointed". Please stop saying stupid stuff.

I'm sorry if the truth offends you. You can choose to address the court's decison or not. If you're not capable of addressing the decision, that's fine.

But feel free to keep your :blahblah: to yourself. You can keep spouting rightwingnut talking points or you can choose to think for yourself. That's up to you.

I guess you don't have the guts to try and refute anything I said, so you pretend that all I did was post a picture.

In this thread, you've challenged me three times. Each time I posted proof that I was right. Each time you failed to have the guts to acknowledge it. Now, you're not even trying. You're just dodging the facts.

You're challenging me?

No, you idiot! Learn to read. It was YOU who has been challenging me, and then disappearing once I posted proof.

I haven't seen anything you're right about.

I was right when I said that bush ran some companies into the ground. You challenged me and I posted proof. You remained silent

I was right when I said bush said that he didn't need congress to approve his invasion of Iraq. You challenged me and I posted proof. You remained silent.

I am right to say that Iraq had no chem weapons pgm and that the materials they had were degraded and that the US had sold the chem weapons to Saddam.

And you don't even have the guts to even try to dispute it. You're pitiful
I posted the quotes from Dems who believed Saddam was a threat and that was before Bush was President. You're the one who claimed the dems voted for the invasion on the basis of Bush's info. Are you drunk? [/quote]

Are you? You just confused me with someone else, you addled pea-brain.[/QUOTE]

And you're still editing my posts. I will not respond to a dishonest poster.

Blah, blah, blah.

The fact is that Bush was not "appointed". Please stop saying stupid stuff.

I'm sorry if the truth offends you. You can choose to address the court's decison or not. If you're not capable of addressing the decision, that's fine.

But feel free to keep your :blahblah: to yourself. You can keep spouting rightwingnut talking points or you can choose to think for yourself. That's up to you.

The court's decision did not "appoint" Bush. It stopped the recount, and subsequent independent recounts did show Bush the winner in Florida. Please stop saying stupid stuff you hear on MSNBC.

Last edited:

No, you said that altering a quote was breaking the rules, and then you said that I altered a quote...ergo, you accused me of breaking the rules.

You do alter posts. You altered mine. If you're that dishonest then I will not respond to you. Grow up. If you can't play the game by the rules then play somewhere else.

You do alter posts. You altered mine. If you're that dishonest then I will not respond to you. Grow up. If you can't play the game by the rules then play somewhere else.

Tell us again how you never accused me of breaking the rules, when you just did it:cuckoo:

Tell us again how you never accused me of breaking the rules, when you just did it:cuckoo:

I haven't edited your posts or broken any rules. You have edited my posts. If you quote me then use the quote button for my entire message or else don't quote me at all. Grow up and be honest. That's all I ask and expect.

Last edited:
This is a serious accusation. Any who do it have no creditibility, and the mods should act on it.

Worse?

Really? Worse than it was on Sept 10 2001 when Bush ignored all advanced warnings of the threat?
No, worse than Sept 10 2001 when Bush was blindsided because the Clinton administration dropped the ball and left him with badly disorganized intel.

I wonder if we have waded through all the lies and misinformation the left dishes out every time their Savior is criticized? Then they want us all to believe they are patriotic Americans.

Worse?

Really? Worse than it was on Sept 10 2001 when Bush ignored all advanced warnings of the threat?
No, worse than Sept 10 2001 when Bush was blindsided because the Clinton administration dropped the ball and left him with badly disorganized intel.

WIngnuts thinks Clinton "blindsided" bush by warning bush about OBL and giving bush a war plan to invade Afghanistan and destroy Al Queda:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back