Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

Here are some quotes by Demoracts before Bush becamse President. Now sit down and shut up.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Oh God (puts heads in hands).
Do I have to go through this shit every time a new neocon joins this board. God, this is so tedious...

I'll say this to you, you fucking moron and this is all I'll say on it. I'll even put it in capitals:

DID THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION INVADE IRAQ?

If you answer in the negative, then STFU....

If Clinton had been President on 9/11 he would have invaded Iraq also. The quotes I provided for you show that. Yes, you're thick.

so because Clinton would have done it, it was the right move? You must hold Bill in high esteem.

If Clinton had been President on 9/11 he would have invaded Iraq also. The quotes I provided for you show that. Yes, you're thick.

I'd put my IQ/knowledge up against yours any day of the week. This thread proves that you have a couple of kangaroos loose in your top paddock.

You have no idea what Clinton might or might not have done. Hell, 9-11 might not have even happened. Woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't wash with me Moron....

US Congress voted based on dodgy intel from Bush puppets. Anything else?

Here are some quotes by Demoracts before Bush becamse President. Now sit down and shut up.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

saddam wanted everyone to think he had WMDs. Still, when a decision is made to go to war, the CIC bears most of the responsibility. He is, after all, the decider.

The congress gave the authority. Blame congress and all those Democrats who voted for regime change. Let's see how honest you are.

I'd put my IQ/knowledge up against yours any day of the week. This thread proves that you have a couple of kangaroos loose in your top paddock.

You have no idea what Clinton might or might not have done. Hell, 9-11 might not have even happened. Woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't wash with me Moron....

Read the quotes I provided. Do you think Democrats who said those words wanted Saddam gone? Yes or no.

US Congress voted based on dodgy intel from Bush puppets. Anything else?

saddam wanted everyone to think he had WMDs. Still, when a decision is made to go to war, the CIC bears most of the responsibility. He is, after all, the decider.

You don't believe Saddam had WMD? Where did they go? Did he use them all on the Kurd and forgot how to make more?

The congress gave the authority. Blame congress and all those Democrats who voted for regime change. Let's see how honest you are.
what about the republicans who voted for it? If someone gives me the authority to put a bullet in someone's head, who is more responsible for the person's death?

no. they wouldn't have. because the earlier problems with access for inspectors had been solved and there was no reason to go into iraq. the state department knew as far back as daddy's bush's presidency that deposing saddam would de-stabilize iraq and lead to insurgency... they also knew it would upset the balance of power in the mid-east would be disturbed and we needed iraq to fight our proxy war and keep iran at bay.

but baby bush didn't consult his father... he said he consulted 'THE father'.

incompetent nutter.

Those quotes reveal a desire for regime change. 9/11 provided the excuse.

so if some country decided george bush was a war criminal (which some said he was), you think that gave them the right to find an 'excuse' to invade our sovereign nation and engage in 'regime change'?

I don't deal in "if". The facts and the truth only. The facts and the truth are that congress voted overwhelmingly to invade Iraq. Here is the vote.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.
CNN.com - Senate approves Iraq war resolution - Oct. 11, 2002

You don't believe Saddam had WMD? Where did they go? Did he use them all on the Kurd and forgot how to make more?

I guess some morons don't realize that

a) Saddam never had any nuclear weapon AND
b) both chemical and biological weapons degrade over time and become unusable

They don't have to "go away" moron. The chemical weapons degraded to the point of uselessness.

Read the quotes I provided. Do you think Democrats who said those words wanted Saddam gone? Yes or no.

Yes, they did. They also want Kim gone from Korea. Is Kim still in power? I think Megan Fox is hot, doesn't mean I get to fuck her....

what about the republicans who voted for it? If someone gives me the authority to put a bullet in someone's head, who is more responsible for the person's death?

We aren't talking about putting a bullet in someone's head. We are talking about who gave the authority to invade Iraq. Congess did. Republicans and Democrats.

"forgetting how to make more" was never part of the question.

We aren't talking about putting a bullet in someone's head. We are talking about who gave the authority to invade Iraq. Congess did. Republicans and Democrats.

That's not what bush said

bush said he had the authority to invade with or without congress

Yes, they did. They also want Kim gone from Korea. Is Kim still in power? I think Megan Fox is hot, doesn't mean I get to fuck her....

Then we agree. Took you long enough to admit I am right. The rest of your post is meaningless to the debate.

That's not what bush said

bush said he had the authority to invade with or without congress

Show me.

you mean like we weren't talking about whether or not Gore won his home state?

oh, and my paradigm works with the one we're discussing.

Forum List

Back