Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

Everything is worse under BO. All of you who voted for this fake should apologize to the rest of us.

Only if you apologise for the Chimp if you voted for him. Without doubt, one of the worst presidents in history, and certainly in my life time - and I was around when Raygun was president, too...

Bush was more qualified than this imposter. Bush wasn't in the business of "transforming" the greatest nation the world has ever known.

C'mon, grow up. BO is in way over his head and that has nothing to do with Bush or Reagan.

The cost/benefit has nothing to do with it. The facts are the facts. The Clinton administration was positive on regime change and 9/11 gave us a good excuse.

I'm glad you read my posts. Hopefully, you will learn something. But, since you're a lefty moonbat, I doubt it.

Being positive on regime change and invading a country that costs American lives are two different things.

The only thing I learn from your posts and that all you Neocon, right-wing conservative whackjobs offer no solutions; bitch and whine; and don't seem to have an independent train of thought..

carry on...:cool:

The US Congress voted for the invasion. Every war costs American lives. Blame congress. Anything else?

Bush was more qualified than this imposter. Bush wasn't in the business of "transforming" the greatest nation the world has ever known.

C'mon, grow up. BO is in way over his head and that has nothing to do with Bush or Reagan.

Bush was absolutely no way qualified in any way, shape or form..

You see nothing in Bush or Raygun having ANYTHING to do with this current economic climate, then you're nothing but a partisan hack. Let alone all the other shit those two idiots caused around the world.

I don't know re BO, because he hasn't had his full term yet. He gets a B- from me so far. That being said, he is so far ahead of Bush, comparing them is like comparing Sid Vicious to Jimmy Page - they were both in bands, but that's where their similarities end....

Bush was more qualified than this imposter

i have to wonder why the pathetic effort on the part of you rightwingnuts to try to delegitimize this president. unlike baby bush, president obama wasn't appointed by scalia and the boys... he was elected with 365 electoral votes and 52% of the vote.

now tell us all how much more pro-american you are than we are.

you betcha.

any statement by an al qaeda operative regarding the threat that al qaeda poses should be taken with a grain of salt.

like when they told us they were going to attack us on our soil?

Should I assume you know what "taken with a grain of salt" means? If I should, then I guess every time bin Laden makes a video or audio tape, you expect another 9/11.

Bush was absolutely no way qualified in any way, shape or form..

You see nothing in Bush or Raygun having ANYTHING to do with this current economic climate, then you're nothing but a partisan hack. Let alone all the other shit those two idiots caused around the world.

I don't know re BO, because he hasn't had his full term yet. He gets a B- from me so far. That being said, he is so far ahead of Bush, comparing them is like comparing Sid Vicious to Jimmy Page - they were both in bands, but that's where their similarities end....

You don't know regarding BO because you've got your tongue so far up his ass that your eyes are glazed over.

Bush was more qualified than this imposter

i have to wonder why the pathetic effort on the part of you rightwingnuts to try to delegitimize this president. unlike baby bush, president obama wasn't appointed by scalia and the boys... he was elected with 365 electoral votes and 52% of the vote.

now tell us all how much more pro-american you are than we are.

you betcha.

Here is where you fall off the table. Bush was not appointed by the USSC. The USSC stopped the recount because it was illegal. Do you understand that?

You don't know regarding BO because you've got your tongue so far up his ass that your eyes are glazed over.

on the contrary, I give him a B- as mentioned. If you want to keep on giving head to The Chimp, then good on ya.

People like you are lost in the 1770s...pity you couldn't be there for real....

Here is where you fall off the table. Bush was not appointed by the USSC. The USSC stopped the recount because it was illegal. Do you understand that?

the law was AND IS that the highest court of a state is the final arbiter of decisions under its own election law.

bush v gore went against hundreds of years of precedent in deciding otherwise and then held that the decision had no precedential value and wouldn't apply to other cases in the future.

he was appointed...

but you can spew your rightwingnut delusions.... they've all been debunked years ago.

but i guess you're new here and think people like you haven't been shmooshed before.

on the contrary, I give him a B- as mentioned. If you want to keep on giving head to The Chimp, then good on ya.

Your argument is you don't like republicans. That's not much of an argument. I'm not a republican so I don't have to defend anyone. BO had absolutely no executive experience and it shows. That's why his numbers are falling faster than a sky diver.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Grow up and get over it. You made a mistake. Learn from it.

Your argument is you don't like republicans. That's not much of an argument. I'm not a republican so I don't have to defend anyone. BO had absolutely no executive experience and it shows. That's why his numbers are falling faster than a sky diver.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Grow up and get over it. You made a mistake. Learn from it.
I didn't know New Zealanders could vote in American elections.

I like plenty of Repubs...even a lot on this board. I don't like right-wing, neocon whackjob, loons. There is a difference.

No executive experience doesn't mean he's doing a bad job. Bush had none when he became governer or Texarse...

I didn't make any mistake. I'm not American so therefore didn't vote...

the law was AND IS that the highest court of a state is the final arbiter of decisions under its own election law.

bush v gore went against hundreds of years of precedent in deciding otherwise and then held that the decision had no precedential value and wouldn't apply to other cases in the future.

he was appointed...

but you can spew your rightwingnut delusions.... they've all been debunked years ago.

but i guess you're new here and think people like you haven't been shmooshed before.

Oh bullshit. Gore wanted to count only the districts favorable to him and the USSC stopped it because it was illegal to do that. No delusions there.

The NY Times did a recount and even they said Bush won. But, go ahead. I know it makes you fell better to think that Bush was appointed. You like those catch phrases.

he was appointed...

Oh bullshit. Gore wanted to count only the districts favorable to him and the USSC stopped it because it was illegal to do that. No delusions there.

The NY Times did a recount and even they said Bush won. But, go ahead. I know it makes you fell better to think that Bush was appointed. You like those catch phrases.

the fact Bush would have won had they done a recount and the fact that Gore wanted only those districts he thought he should win counted has nothing to do with the supreme court decision.

I like plenty of Repubs...even a lot on this board. I don't like right-wing, neocon whackjob, loons. There is a difference.

No executive experience doesn't mean he's doing a bad job. Bush had none when he became governer or Texarse...

I didn't make any mistake. I'm not American so therefore didn't vote...

Of course Bush had no executive experience when he became Governor. That's where he earned his executive experience....DUH.

Obama has never built anything or governed anything.

If you're not American, then what are you?

he was appointed...

the fact Bush would have won had they done a recount and the fact that Gore wanted only those districts he thought he should win counted has nothing to do with the supreme court decision.

The USSC decision did not "appoint" Bush. It stopped the recount. If Gore had won his home state of Tennesee then Florida would not have mattered. Any candidate for President who cannot win his home state is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Forum List

Back