Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

You can argue that Obama has done all these things to fight terrorism however, it has caused them to make bigger threats against the united states.

The terrorists thought Obama was going to side with them, that the democrats were going to side with them, because of all the anti war rhetoric that came out of the left.

And casualties since 1 Jan 2009 are about 3% of what they were in the same time under Bush.

it's easy to waltz in when all the hard work has been done and claim victory

Bush got us to this point. Obama just has to tidy up.

Anti-Bush and anti-war does not equate with pro-jihadism. Anyone who even tries that argument is delusional.

Remember this prediction;

Joe Biden,

“Mark my words,” the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

Anti-Bush and anti-war does not equate with pro-jihadism. Anyone who even tries that argument is delusional.

Yes it does since that's what Bush was fighting against, jihadism.

And now the dems brag about the war, they have become the warmongers, all because their guy is in the big seat.

It's so grossly political it's sickening.

any statement by an al qaeda operative regarding the threat that al qaeda poses should be taken with a grain of salt.

Why would the Talibornagains hesitate to believe Al Queda? They both desire the destruction of the US

any statement by an al qaeda operative regarding the threat that al qaeda poses should be taken with a grain of salt.

like when they told us they were going to attack us on our soil?

Last edited:
At this point in time...I would be concerned about those Afghan clowns who are on the loose...all they have to do is enter a house...steal some weapons...then head for a school. It pains me to say this but yes...I think we are in fact more vulnerable to an attack by Al Qaeda now. We are dealing with some devious bastards.......and some have forgotten that.

Now don't worry yourself. I heard that our government SAID this is "more of an immigration problem." No need to be concerned about a bunch of guys from Taliban country that we've taught to fly planes and given security credentials to being missing. They're only looking for a better life. Nothing to see here...move along.

:eusa_whistle:

What's that say about the screening process used to vet these guys.....:eusa_whistle:

I think it was the same process used to screen the canidates for President.

Al-Qaida warns of new attacks deadlier than before - Yahoo! News

"al qaida spokesman warns Obama that militants groups may launch attack on united states that would kill more people than previous attacks"

Not that you should never believe what one of these goons says, but come on -- they're just shouting propoganda. The threat is not better or worse under Obama -- it's the same. And I do believe that under Obama, we've stopped quite a few terrorist attacks. Although, not enough. One person killed from a terrorist attack is one person too many, but not nearly as many as were killed on 9/11.

Like what attacks.....for example.

Fort Hood for one.

Al-Qaida warns of new attacks deadlier than before - Yahoo! News

"al qaida spokesman warns Obama that militants groups may launch attack on united states that would kill more people than previous attacks"

so i guess that should totally and finally and completely shut down the rightwingnut rant that al queda was happy president obama was elected.

cool.

Nope. They're happier than ever now that AQ has seen just how week and inept Obama is. In fact, if it weren't for the stupidity of a couple jihadists, thank god, there would have been two successfull attacks in the past year. (An airliner brought down by "Froot-of-the-Boom" and a car bomb in Times square.)

Forum List

Back