Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri insulted Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.

The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Al-Zawahiri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

Al-Zawahiri also called Obama — along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice — "house negroes."

FOXNews.com - Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."

Kewl!

you know you're desparate when you'll quote a shitbag from Al Qaeda and try to use it as a slam against Obama. :cuckoo:

you know you're desparate when you'll quote a shitbag from Al Qaeda and try to use it as a slam against Obama. :cuckoo:

you are so full of crap! It happened, I had nothing to do with it. The question is what is obamalama gonna do now? and where do ya think AlQada learned all this racist talk?? :lol: why! honey bunny somebody on this very board called me a "house slave" this mawning.... :lol:

oh! and honey bunny,,, we been quoting this shitbag for a looooooooong long time.

True, I believe some of the past quotes were supposed to show that Obama was in cahoots with al qaeda...

CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri insulted Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.

The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Al-Zawahiri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

Al-Zawahiri also called Obama — along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice — "house negroes."

FOXNews.com - Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

This, more than anything done by the democrats, can get me to support Obama. If the terrorists hate him, he must be good.

you are so full of crap! It happened, I had nothing to do with it. The question is what is obamalama gonna do now? and where do ya think AlQada learned all this racist talk?? :lol: why! honey bunny somebody on this very board called me a "house slave" this mawning.... :lol:

Really, what color are you? I have to guess black after that statement, but how would anybody know? Sure can't tell it from your avatar.

Really, what color are you? I have to guess black after that statement, but how would anybody know? Sure can't tell it from your avatar.

I don't think I understand your question or what you are trying to say!

I don't think I understand your question or what you are trying to say!

You said someone called you a "house slave" this morning. I was just trying to figure out how anyone online would know what color you are, or what that has to do with the thread anyway. Guess I'm in a near constant state of confusion.:confused:

You said someone called you a "house slave" this morning. I was just trying to figure out how anyone online would know what color you are, or what that has to do with the thread anyway. Guess I'm in a near constant state of confusion.:confused:

Sealybobo called me a house slave in the thread "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" because I don't support the balilout for the big three.. and I'm a little white girl.. dosen't it just amaze you though that AlQada takes our language and special little names we have for each and flings them in our faces?? It does me. :lol:

Sealybobo called me a house slave in the thread "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" because I don't support the balilout for the big three.. and I'm a little white girl.. dosen't it just amaze you though that AlQada takes our language and special little names we have for each and flings them in our faces?? It does me. :lol:

It's called propaganda. As long as those opposed to the United States of America can keep this country from achieving unity of purpose then we are crippled as nation and they are allowed far more flexibility and freedom of action. A United States with unity of purpose and firm resolve is indeed a mighty force to be reckoned with!

It's called propaganda. As long as those opposed to the United States of America can keep this country from achieving unity of purpose then we are crippled as nation and they are allowed far more flexibility and freedom of action. A United States with unity of purpose and firm resolve is indeed a mighty force to be reckoned with!

I agree, something that has been noticeably and sorely lacking in the past eight years.. If the liberals had fought as hard against the terrorists as they did against GWB it would be a done deal. such ferocity they have against Sarah but none for terrorists.. wowser

Nothing Alqada does amazes or surprises me.

I just saw an expert on terrorism say that the election of Obama was "Al Qaeda's worst nightmare."

It is hard to portray Obama as a crazed American cowboy who wants to conquer the Middle East.

Last edited:
I just saw an expert on terrorism say that the election of Obama was "Al Qaeda's worst nightmare."

It is hard to portray Obama as a crazed American cowboy who wants to conquer the Middle East.

Israel has Obama in their pocket. That's why he chose Rahm as his Chief of Staff and why almost 80% of American Jews voted for him. Obama will do as he is told.

Israel has Obama in their pocket. That's why he chose Rahm as his Chief of Staff and why almost 80% of American Jews voted for him. Obama will do as he is told.

I didn't realize Rahm was an Israeli that Obama works for.

My bad.

I agree, something that has been noticeably and sorely lacking in the past eight years.. If the liberals had fought as hard against the terrorists as they did against GWB it would be a done deal. such ferocity they have against Sarah but none for terrorists.. wowser

so now it's the liberals fault that we didn't catch Bin Laden because they were busy going after Bush? wow Willow just when I think you can't slip any further from reality you surprise me.

so now it's the liberals fault that we didn't catch Bin Laden because they were busy going after Bush? wow Willow just when I think you can't slip any further from reality you surprise me.

I didn't say a word about BinLaden.. honey bunny,, you did..

Forum List

Back