Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable

Watching CNN the day before yesterday, there was a priest here in the US that put up a sign saying that God was upset because Obama is a traitor to this country. He backed up his accusation with Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no gods before Me".

Yesterday, the Al-Zawhari tape show up and HE'S telling Obama that he's a traitor to the Muslims, because his father was a Muslim, and Obama is a Christian, as well as all the other crap said on the tape.

I also heard Al-Zawhari tell Obama that he was going to make sure that his presidency is going to be known as the most failed one in US history.

I guess he didn't hear about Bush Jr.

Terrorism is a minor threat. A group of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force are no real threat to a country of 300 million.

Bin Laden said his goal was to "bankrupt America." The only way he could accomplish this goal would be if we elected a president who borrowed $700 billion dollars from the China to occupy Iraq.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Last edited:
Watching CNN the day before yesterday, there was a priest here in the US that put up a sign saying that God was upset because Obama is a traitor to this country. He backed up his accusation with Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no gods before Me".

Yesterday, the Al-Zawhari tape show up and HE'S telling Obama that he's a traitor to the Muslims, because his father was a Muslim, and Obama is a Christian, as well as all the other crap said on the tape.

I also heard Al-Zawhari tell Obama that he was going to make sure that his presidency is going to be known as the most failed one in US history.

I guess he didn't hear about Bush Jr.

Sure they did. They listen to every word the left spews! and then some! congratulations!

Sure they did. They listen to every word the left spews! and then some! congratulations!

Well, then if they actually DID know something about Bush Jr., they would know that HE'S going to be the one known as the most failed president in history.

Quick question.....if there is another attack on American soil before January 19th, who ya gonna blame....Obama or Bush Jr.?

Well, then if they actually DID know something about Bush Jr., they would know that HE'S going to be the one known as the most failed president in history.

Quick question.....if there is another attack on American soil before January 19th, who ya gonna blame....Obama or Bush Jr.?

I know, no one will shake his hand, CNN is creaming. I offered up my congratulations,, the left has completed their mission well.. good job fellas, good job.. you have been more wildly successful than you can imagine.. good job.

I know, no one will shake his hand, CNN is creaming. I offered up my congratulations,, the left has completed their mission well.. good job fellas, good job.. you have been more wildly successful than you can imagine.. good job.

Blaming "the left" because the world hates the idiot Bush.

You really are delusional.

Ain't ya gonna answer my question sweetcakes? Who ya gonna blame, Bush Jr. or Obama if there is another attack on US soil between now and Jan 19th?

Ain't ya gonna answer my question sweetcakes? Who ya gonna blame, Bush Jr. or Obama if there is another attack on US soil between now and Jan 19th?

no,, I ain't,, cause I know you will blame Bush,, you have done such a good job,, I am so proud of all you honey bunnies! We Americans can just beam with pride at the way we have treated a sitting President,, I hope we keep up the good works,, all that respect should be passed on to the newcomer! Go Pride!

Blaming "the left" because the world hates the idiot Bush.

You really are delusional.

I know, you guys conducted yourselves perfectly, no problem, that's why I sincerely hope we continue with this "respectful" attitude toward your choices.. no problem here! I think you are an admirable bunch of people! go team.

Well since Clinton was blamed for the 9/11 attacks, doesn't that

give us until Sept.2009? In fact I have been hearing Clinton be blamed

for all 8 years of the Bush term. So I guess you can blame any problems on

Bush if Obama happens to serve a full 8 years.

Well since Clinton was blamed for the 9/11 attacks, doesn't that

give us until Sept.2009? In fact I have been hearing Clinton be blamed

for all 8 years of the Bush term. So I guess you can blame any problems on

Bush if Obama happens to serve a full 8 years.

you can do anything you want to, you are liberals,, and never wrong, so blame whoever you fancy,, I am so proud of you people I could just weep with joy! let's as Americans keep up the good work.. blame bush the chimp.. go team...:lol:

Both since they are both in favor of our pourous southern border and amnesty for illegal aliens.

The following is just one of the articles I could find about terrorists and our open border policies which are supported by both Bush AND Obama.

Bush's Immigration Message Undermines His Message on Terrorism - HUMAN EVENTS

We have incontrovertible proof that terrorists have crossed our border with Mexico. On March 1, 2005, Mahmoud Youssef Kourani pleaded guilty to federal charges of using meetings at his home in Dearborn, Michigan, to raise money for Hezbollah’s terrorist activities in Lebanon. Kourani was an illegal alien who had been smuggled across our border with Mexico after the bribed a Mexican consular official in Beirut to get him a visa to travel to Mexico.

I didn't realize Rahm was an Israeli that Obama works for.

My bad.

Yeah, it's just his dad...

"In an interview with Ma'ariv, Emanuel's father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son's appointment would be good for Israel. "Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel," he was quoted as saying. "Why wouldn't he be? What is he, an Arab? He's not going to clean the floors of the White House."

Swampland - TIME.com » Blog Archive Rahm Emanuel’s Father Problem «

no,, I ain't,, cause I know you will blame Bush,, you have done such a good job,, I am so proud of all you honey bunnies! We Americans can just beam with pride at the way we have treated a sitting President,, I hope we keep up the good works,, all that respect should be passed on to the newcomer! Go Pride!

Figures there sweetcakes.....you ain't gonna answer because you KNOW that I'm right!

At least if Obama makes a mistake in the White House, we can blame Bush. Can we blame Obama voting for another of Bush's (insert failed) economic policy - > $700 billion bailout. I mean, Obama did say "the last eight years....failed Bush policy" and then at the end of Bush's presidency, Obama votes for Bush's economic policy.

At least if Obama makes a mistake in the White House, we can blame Bush. Can we blame Obama voting for another of Bush's (insert failed) economic policy - > $700 billion bailout. I mean, Obama did say "the last eight years....failed Bush policy" and then at the end of Bush's presidency, Obama votes for Bush's economic policy.

:lol: damn you all are good.

Bush's economic policies are what made the bailout necessary. Obama asked for and got several provisions included in the bailout that hopefully made it more "middle class" friendly. Now, Paulson, he's not doing what he was given the authority to do and that's a problem but to blame Obama for that is, well, not surprising since the right are so delusional they'd blame Obama's farts for global warming if they thought people would buy into it.

We Americans can just beam with pride at the way we have treated a sitting President,, I hope we keep up the good works,, all that respect should be passed on to the newcomer!

Willow, I'm be interested to know how you felt about Clinton's treatment while he was a sitting president. I mean you seem to take offense to anyone questioning a sitting president's actions and NONE have been as questioned as Clinton.

Bush's economic policies are what made the bailout necessary. Obama asked for and got several provisions included in the bailout that hopefully made it more "middle class" friendly. Now, Paulson, he's not doing what he was given the authority to do and that's a problem but to blame Obama for that is, well, not surprising since the right are so delusional they'd blame Obama's farts for global warming if they thought people would buy into it.

Willow, I'm be interested to know how you felt about Clinton's treatment while he was a sitting president. I mean you seem to take offense to anyone questioning a sitting president's actions and NONE have been as questioned as Clinton.

I second that. Tell us there sweetcakes.......what's your answer......enquiring minds wanna know.

Read Bank Terrorist..

I have already explained that twice on this very board.. It's here..

No one questioned your questioning a sitting President's actions, I question calling him a liar a chimp a war mongerer and whatever else you could dream up,,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back