Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable

This, more than anything done by the democrats, can get me to support Obama. If the terrorists hate him, he must be good.
the terrorist hated bush, they also hated clinton
come to think of it, they seem to have hated every American POTUS in my life
see a patern?

You said someone called you a "house slave" this morning. I was just trying to figure out how anyone online would know what color you are, or what that has to do with the thread anyway. Guess I'm in a near constant state of confusion.:confused:

Like when I discovered you were not the kid your avatar suggests, that puzzled me. :)

But I don't use one yet, so what's that say about me? hAH:tongue:

Like when I discovered you were not the kid your avatar suggests, that puzzled me. :)

But I don't use one yet, so what's that say about me? hAH:tongue:

well, I wanted the sniper kitty for my avatar, but I couldn't find it. I ran across my senior picture which my husband apparently scanned and decided, hey, what the heck.

you are so full of crap! It happened, I had nothing to do with it. The question is what is obamalama gonna do now? and where do ya think AlQada learned all this racist talk?? :lol: why! honey bunny somebody on this very board called me a "house slave" this mawning.... :lol:

Arabs are very racist and they are just jealous becasue they live in caves:lol:

I didn't say a word about BinLaden.. honey bunny,, you did..

oh you're right...I forgot the right doesn't give a crap about the man who masterminded 9/11....it's all just "general" terrorists to you guys....

allow me to rephrase...it's the liberals fault that terrorisim still exists in the world because we fought so hard against Bush and his lies, to no avail.

Again, Willow, you are out of touch with reality sweetie.

oh you're right...I forgot the right doesn't give a crap about the man who masterminded 9/11....it's all just "general" terrorists to you guys....

allow me to rephrase...it's the liberals fault that terrorisim still exists in the world because we fought so hard against Bush and his lies, to no avail.

Again, Willow, you are out of touch with reality sweetie.

no honey bunny I'm not,, terrorisn didn't exist to Bill Clinton and to liberals it's a "bumper sticker"

no honey bunny I'm not,, terrorisn didn't exist to Bill Clinton and to liberals it's a "bumper sticker"

oh yes...that right urban legend that Bill Clinton did nothing about terrorism. It's so cute.... but so easily disproved Willow...

Myths Debunked - Clinton Didn't Fight Terrorism

t r u t h o u t | Clinton, 9/11 and the Facts

Measures taken by the Clinton administration to thwart international terrorism and bin Laden's network were historic, unprecedented and, sadly, not followed up on. Consider the steps offered by Clinton's 1996 omnibus anti-terror legislation, the pricetag for which stood at $1.097 billion. The following is a partial list of the initiatives offered by the Clinton anti-terrorism bill:

Screen Checked Baggage: $91.1 million

Screen Carry-On Baggage: $37.8 million

Passenger Profiling: $10 million

Screener Training: $5.3 million

Screen Passengers (portals) and Document Scanners: $1 million

Deploying Existing Technology to Inspect International Air Cargo: $31.4
million

Provide Additional Air/Counterterrorism Security: $26.6 million

Explosives Detection Training: $1.8 million

Augment FAA Security Research: $20 million

Customs Service: Explosives and Radiation Detection Equipment at Ports: $2.2 million

Anti-Terrorism Assistance to Foreign Governments: $2 million

Capacity to Collect and Assemble Explosives Data: $2.1 million

Improve Domestic Intelligence: $38.9 million

Critical Incident Response Teams for Post-Blast Deployment: $7.2 million

Additional Security for Federal Facilities: $6.7 million

Firefighter/Emergency Services Financial Assistance: $2.7 million

Public Building and Museum Security: $7.3 million

Improve Technology to Prevent Nuclear Smuggling: $8 million

Critical Incident Response Facility: $2 million

Counter-Terrorism Fund: $35 million

Explosives Intelligence and Support Systems: $14.2 million

Office of Emergency Preparedness: $5.8 million

CNN - Anti-terrorism bill gutted in House - Mar 13, 1996

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The first anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing is next month, and Congress has yet to enact anti-terrorism legislation urgently proposed by the president. The House Wednesday voted to amend the bill to take out some of the it's toughest and most controversial provisions.

The House of Representatives ripped the guts out of pending anti-terrorism legislation with a single vote Wednesday. Passing 246-171, the amendment deletes provisions which would:

1. Allow the government to label certain groups as "terrorist."
  2. Streamline the deportation of terrorists.
  3. Allow the use of wiretap evidence obtained without a warrant.
  4. Permit disclosure of certain consumer reports to the FBI.

The amendment was backed by an unusual alliance of groups on the right and left who felt the original bill gave the federal government too much power.

I guess if we'd have given the government a "little more power" back when Clinton was President, then 9/11 might've never happened.....

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

now, you feel free to spin that information Willow.... but don't make yourself so dizzy that you fall of your chair and hurt yourself.

oh yes...that right urban legend that Bill Clinton did nothing about terrorism. It's so cute.... but so easily disproved Willow...

I guess if we'd have given the government a "little more power" back when Clinton was President, then 9/11 might've never happened.....

now, you feel free to spin that information Willow.... but don't make yourself so dizzy that you fall of your chair and hurt yourself.

well, honey bunny why doncha make us a list of the terrorist strikes that happened while clinonista was in power????? and tell us xactly what he done about it?? he maybe launched one missile maybe..

Last edited:

Passenger profiling! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you gotta be shitting us... who did they profile exactly????? wasn't terrorists was it????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, honey bunny why doncha make us a list of the terrorist strikes that happened while clinonista was in power????? and tell us xactly what he done about it?? he maybe launched one missile maybe..

Well the anti-terroism czar under Reagan,both Bush's, and Clinton feels

that Pres.Clinton handled terroism threats alot better then GWB. But what

does he know right?

Well the anti-terroism czar under Reagan,both Bush's, and Clinton feels

that Pres.Clinton handled terroism threats alot better then GWB. But what

does he know right?

he didn't handle squat,, He let Monica handle things.. :eusa_whistle:

Passenger profiling! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you gotta be shitting us... who did they profile exactly????? wasn't terrorists was it????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ummm the passenger profiling wasn't passed.... they do it now though, don't they! as part of the "patriot act"

snopes.com: Clinton Administration and Terrorists

Foreign policy of the Clinton Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your revisionist history doesn't really work in the age of instant internet access to facts Willow. Nice try though.

Last edited:
he didn't handle squat,, He let Monica handle things.. :eusa_whistle:

Like I said Richard Clarke the US anti-terroism czar for over 20 years

clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. He should have consulted

his cats.

Passenger profiling was included in yer list honey bunny! Billboard spent 10 million dollars on it..

do you even know how to read? It was one of the initiatives propsed by Clinton's anti-terrorism legislation, which didn't get through the house.

and why are you calling me honey bunny? knock that shit off you're creepin me out :tongue:

do you even know how to read? It was one of the initiatives propsed by Clinton's anti-terrorism legislation, which didn't get through the house.

and why are you calling me honey bunny? knock that shit off you're creepin me out :tongue:

lol creepy ain't it??? not swearing??? :lol:

Forum List

Back