Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

News from The Associated Press

129 days later, FBI director in Benghazi to investigate. This is Obama investigating himself.

Now we have Americans captured in another AL QAEDA haven, you know.. the DECIMATED NON EXISTANT Al Qaeda???

Ole swallow, the original post was how your man lied again, and you cannot defend him. So your going on a gay bashing rant. Do you not realize that you are also bashing obama? I mean he is a card carrying member of man's country? Which is a gay bath house in chicago, so when your gay bashing your also making fun of obama. Which I guess he is bi, which don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with that! Lol

Naw..jksuckdickgood..you can't swallow my jiz.

And bath houses? Not my thing. How do you like it?

And I don't think you are bi..I think you are a full bore homo..

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

But I think it's sorta disgusting.

Fag.

What are the names of our people who have been captured by Al Qaeda?? Who are they exactly? Why are they there? Why is Al Qaeda there when this President ran on in the election, "AL QAEDA HAS BEEN DECIMATED." He said it 32 times!!!

Obama Changes Stump Speech: Al-Qaeda No Longer "on the Run"

President Obama has changed his tune on al-Qaeda. Gone from his stump speeches is the boast that al-Qaeda has been decimated.

This was President Obama speaking in Miami on October 11: “Four years ago, I told you we’d end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said we’d end the war in Afghanistan, and we are. I said we’d refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11—and today, al-Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Really?? Really?!

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

You do understand that after 9-11, we haven't had a major domestic attack right? You do understand that your King himself, over 32 times PRONOUNCED AL QAEDA DECIMATED, right?

dec·i·mate
[ déssə màyt ]

1. destroy large proportion of something: to kill off or remove a large proportion of a group of people, animals, or things
2. almost destroy something: to inflict so much damage on something that it is seriously reduced in effectiveness
3. kill one person in 10: to kill one out of every ten people in a group, especially in a body of mutinous soldiers

Decimate does not mean annihilate. Which is what you are trying to imply.
Stupid girl.
The original meaning of decimate was, "to reduce by ten percent". It comes from the Roman practice of killing every tenth soldier in a unit that refused to fight or ran from a fight. Their fellow soldiers had to carry out the executions or be executed themselves.
"To destroy a large portion" is a fairly modern adaptation of the word.

Ole swallow, the original post was how your man lied again, and you cannot defend him. So your going on a gay bashing rant. Do you not realize that you are also bashing obama? I mean he is a card carrying member of man's country? Which is a gay bath house in chicago, so when your gay bashing your also making fun of obama. Which I guess he is bi, which don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with that! Lol

Fag.

Swallow, i'm not gay, you would have a better chance with your homeboy obama. Maybe you should start writing him some letters. Now with your fantasies aside, what do you think about the lie obama told. Also you said there has been no terrorist attack on american soil. What about fort hood?

This President RAN on this lie- like the lie and BS propaganda of "Binders full of women," remark by Romney and this assclown is surrounded by all white men. Everything this man says is a lie. From promising to work across the aisle this time during the election then once re-elected we hear " I WON." He is a habitual liar.

Obama Lies to America Again About al Qaeda
Obama Lies to America Again About al Qaeda - Katie Pavlich

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

No way..! King Obama lied? You're kidding!?

CNS -
Cybercast News Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNSNews.com's motto is "The Right News. Right now."[6]

CNSNews.com's editor from 1998-2005 was Scott Hogenson, who took a leave of absence in November, 2003 to serve as the director of radio and online operations for the Republican National Committee in the 2004 election cycle. Hogenson's leave of absence expired on November 15, 2004 when he returned to CNSNews.com in his original capacity. CNSNews.com has staff in Washington, D.C., London, Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim. Editor-in-chief David Thibault (deceased) became top editor in April 2005 when Hogenson accepted an appointment as a deputy assistant secretary for the U.S. Department of Public Affairs. Thibault died on July 20, 2007 as a result of complications with his cancer treatment.[7]

Terence P. Jeffrey became editor-in-chief in September 2007. Jeffrey was and remains an editor-at-large for the conservative weekly newspaper Human Events. He wrote editorials for The Washington Times from 1987–1991 and was research director for the presidential campaign of Patrick J. Buchanan in 1992. Jeffrey was Buchanan's national campaign manager in his 1996 campaign.

Under editor David Thibault, CNSNews.com questioned the validity of the circumstances in which Democratic Rep. John Murtha received his purple hearts as a response to Murtha's criticisms of the U.S. War in Iraq. The Washington Post and Nancy Pelosi have commented that this approach is similar to the tactics of the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, which opposed John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 election.[8]

Perhaps you should expand your reading material rather than just seeking what you hope to find.

I don't need advice from a Fascist. Everyone listened to your King praise himself and announce 32 times in a matter of weeks, "AL QAEDA HAS BEEN DECIMATED." I know you're use to slurping the dirty bath water of this man but this is ridiculous.

You definitely need advice from someone and a fascist would sure be better than what you are getting now.

Yeah... decimate doesn't mean destroy. But that said, he did make it sound like he had the AQ remnant quaking in their boots.

Personally I think Al-Qaeda is no longer just a terrorist organization, but a sort of "ideology", the pinnacle of Osama's radical Islam. A group of random people can do anything if they call themselves a splinter cell of AQ and, say, take American soldiers hostage. I can get a lot of publicity if I go to work tomorrow and shoot everyone there if I claim to be a radical Islamist.

Al Quaeda is stronger than ever, which is just the way obama wants it. He has a special affinity for fundamental islam. For one thing, it fights his perceived American imperialism, just like his Daddy did. Except that his Daddy was a freedom fighter only in the mind of Mommy. To everyone else he was an alcoholic bigamist.

CNN 2012-10-23: October 23, 2012 -- Updated 1144 GMT (1944 HKT) (CNN) -- During Monday night's foreign-policy focused presidential debate, President Barack Obama made the case that al Qaeda in Pakistan is decimated while former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney argued they are on the rise in other countries: The claims: Obama: Al Qaeda's core leadership has been decimated. Romney: This is a group that is now involved in 10 or 12 countries, and it presents an enormous threat to our friends, to the world, to America, long term, and we must have a comprehensive strategy to help reject this kind of extremism.

CNN Fact Check: Is al Qaeda's core decimated or is group growing? - Worldnews.com

If you go on to read the article, CNN, Obamas slobbering Media ass lickers even support his lies..

Fag.

Swallow, i'm not gay, you would have a better chance with your homeboy obama. Maybe you should start writing him some letters. Now with your fantasies aside, what do you think about the lie obama told. Also you said there has been no terrorist attack on american soil. What about fort hood?

Sure you are jksucksdick, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for a swallow.

Now run along. Plenty of other conservative faggots to play with.

I mean if you weren't gay..you'd be hittin on LadyGunSlinger.

She's a real looker.

:thup:

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

not being attacked, but attempts have been made.

Yes, we have learned how do deal with the al-quaeda threat...

But Obama never said "we have learned how to deal with the al-quaeda threat"..

Instead, he told everyone...many times over....that al-quaeda is decimated...al-quaeda is on the run....

in essence, he either outright lied or he ignores his intelligence briefings.

Fag.

Sure you are jksucksdick, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for a swallow.

Now run along. Plenty of other conservative faggots to play with.

I mean if you weren't gay..you'd be hittin on LadyGunSlinger.

She's a real looker.

:thup:

Do you have an issue with gay people? I mean...you used it as an attempt to insult a poster on here....which means that you look down on the gay lifestyle...otherwise you wouldnt have used it as an insult.

Isnt that non "progressive" of you?

emptyhead....don't claim they are losing when they are gaining in Libya, Mali, Yemen, Algeria, Iraq and other places in Africa and the middle east.

They understand obamination arrogantly and stupidly claimed AQ was dead and that we could start bringing home the troops from the region. Either he is the biggest idiot on the planet next to you or he did it on purpose to give AQ the green light...

How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Decimated does not mean kill every last one. Many people who were not al-Qaeda before have become al-Qaeda for the coattail affect.

decimated past participle, past tense of dec·i·mate (Verb)
Verb

Kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage of.
Drastically reduce the strength or effectiveness of (something): "plant viruses that can decimate yields".

There was a point at which al-Qaeda was strong, there was point at which it was decimated in Iraq and Afghanistan. There was a point when it rebuilt itself in Africa. Now would you like us to fight al-Qaeda in Africa or would you just like to bitch about the deficit.

My guess is you would just like to bitch about everything because your too stupid to know any facts.

Al Qaeda?s Dangerous Play in Mali - The Daily Beast
After the fall of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, the group began to accumulate huge amounts of weapons from the North African country, which remains unstable. This windfall was followed up by the strategic partnership with Ansar al Dine that allowed the two groups to sweep out government forces from northern Mali, before turning on a Tuareg independence movement, an erstwhile ally, gaining control of an area of the Sahara the size of Texas. The mix of al Qaeda in the Maghreb, Ansar al Dine, and the Tuareg rebels is combustible. After the looting of the Gaddafi arms depot in Libya, they are all very well armed; indeed, al Qaeda in the Maghreb is likely the best armed al Qaeda franchise operating in the world today.

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

not being attacked, but attempts have been made.

Yes, we have learned how do deal with the al-quaeda threat...

But Obama never said "we have learned how to deal with the al-quaeda threat"..

Instead, he told everyone...many times over....that al-quaeda is decimated...al-quaeda is on the run....

in essence, he either outright lied or he ignores his intelligence briefings.

Let me know when Obama starts talking about an end to the AUMF.

Then we can talk.

Forum List

Back