Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

Shitbag....obamination has completed 1 term next week, yet it is still Buuuuuuuuuush's fault, eh?

Buuuuuuuush must be in charge of the CIA and military, and he is the one slashing their budgets this past year from his ranch in Texas.....eh asswipe?

It is never obamination's fault for anything because you scum like to suck his cock like good like groupie whores.

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

Stupid fat chick is the first one out of the gate, blaming Obama.

You're obviously an ignorant racist who watches too much fox news.

Trust me, you'd be happier at StormFront.
The last time a dimwit potus slashed the budget of the military and the cia 9-11 was the result. Thanks bill the whore clinton.

Cocksucker....obamination claims AQ was losing, dying after "he personally" killed UBL.

Hmmmm, AQ killed 4 Americans in Libya, are running amuck in Iraq "now," are taking over oil facilities in Algeria, gaining power and land in Yemen.....etc, etc, etc.

Shut the fuck up, cocksucker.

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Color me shocked GoneFaggot.

You are a real Gone Faggot.

Remember this is coming from the tolerant left. Swallow why do you want to use a homosexual name as a slur?

How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Decimated does not mean kill every last one. Many people who were not al-Qaeda before have become al-Qaeda for the coattail affect.

decimated past participle, past tense of dec·i·mate (Verb)
Verb

Kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage of.
Drastically reduce the strength or effectiveness of (something): "plant viruses that can decimate yields".

He gets mad when he is exposed as a homo and that his statements here defending liberalism are ripped to shreds.:badgrin:

Cocksucker....obamination claims AQ was losing, dying after "he personally" killed UBL.

Hmmmm, AQ killed 4 Americans in Libya, are running amuck in Iraq "now," are taking over oil facilities in Algeria, gaining power and land in Yemen.....etc, etc, etc.

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Remember this is coming from the tolerant left. Swallow why do you want to use a homosexual name as a slur?

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

No way..! King Obama lied? You're kidding!?

CNS -
Cybercast News Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNSNews.com's motto is "The Right News. Right now."[6]

CNSNews.com's editor from 1998-2005 was Scott Hogenson, who took a leave of absence in November, 2003 to serve as the director of radio and online operations for the Republican National Committee in the 2004 election cycle. Hogenson's leave of absence expired on November 15, 2004 when he returned to CNSNews.com in his original capacity. CNSNews.com has staff in Washington, D.C., London, Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim. Editor-in-chief David Thibault (deceased) became top editor in April 2005 when Hogenson accepted an appointment as a deputy assistant secretary for the U.S. Department of Public Affairs. Thibault died on July 20, 2007 as a result of complications with his cancer treatment.[7]

Terence P. Jeffrey became editor-in-chief in September 2007. Jeffrey was and remains an editor-at-large for the conservative weekly newspaper Human Events. He wrote editorials for The Washington Times from 1987–1991 and was research director for the presidential campaign of Patrick J. Buchanan in 1992. Jeffrey was Buchanan's national campaign manager in his 1996 campaign.

Under editor David Thibault, CNSNews.com questioned the validity of the circumstances in which Democratic Rep. John Murtha received his purple hearts as a response to Murtha's criticisms of the U.S. War in Iraq. The Washington Post and Nancy Pelosi have commented that this approach is similar to the tactics of the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, which opposed John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 election.[8]

Perhaps you should expand your reading material rather than just seeking what you hope to find.

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

Rember fort hood shooting? Oh yeah obama called it work place violence.

emptyhead....don't claim they are losing when they are gaining in Libya, Mali, Yemen, Algeria, Iraq and other places in Africa and the middle east.

They understand obamination arrogantly and stupidly claimed AQ was dead and that we could start bringing home the troops from the region. Either he is the biggest idiot on the planet next to you or he did it on purpose to give AQ the green light...

How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Decimated does not mean kill every last one. Many people who were not al-Qaeda before have become al-Qaeda for the coattail affect.

decimated past participle, past tense of dec·i·mate (Verb)
Verb

Kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage of.
Drastically reduce the strength or effectiveness of (something): "plant viruses that can decimate yields".

Last edited:
Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

No way..! King Obama lied? You're kidding!?

CNS -
Cybercast News Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNSNews.com's motto is "The Right News. Right now."[6]

CNSNews.com's editor from 1998-2005 was Scott Hogenson, who took a leave of absence in November, 2003 to serve as the director of radio and online operations for the Republican National Committee in the 2004 election cycle. Hogenson's leave of absence expired on November 15, 2004 when he returned to CNSNews.com in his original capacity. CNSNews.com has staff in Washington, D.C., London, Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim. Editor-in-chief David Thibault (deceased) became top editor in April 2005 when Hogenson accepted an appointment as a deputy assistant secretary for the U.S. Department of Public Affairs. Thibault died on July 20, 2007 as a result of complications with his cancer treatment.[7]

Terence P. Jeffrey became editor-in-chief in September 2007. Jeffrey was and remains an editor-at-large for the conservative weekly newspaper Human Events. He wrote editorials for The Washington Times from 1987–1991 and was research director for the presidential campaign of Patrick J. Buchanan in 1992. Jeffrey was Buchanan's national campaign manager in his 1996 campaign.

Under editor David Thibault, CNSNews.com questioned the validity of the circumstances in which Democratic Rep. John Murtha received his purple hearts as a response to Murtha's criticisms of the U.S. War in Iraq. The Washington Post and Nancy Pelosi have commented that this approach is similar to the tactics of the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, which opposed John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 election.[8]

Perhaps you should expand your reading material rather than just seeking what you hope to find.

I don't need advice from a Fascist. Everyone listened to your King praise himself and announce 32 times in a matter of weeks, "AL QAEDA HAS BEEN DECIMATED." I know you're use to slurping the dirty bath water of this man but this is ridiculous.

Oh wow, this isn't good. I do have to wonder why Americans even go to countries like Iraq and Algeria...

Algeria was part of France until 1962 when they were given their freedom as a democracy. What you see is the march of unimpeded radical islam. Had there been an American response to Benghazi this might not have happened. Had we not trained Sanogo, the terrorist leader in Mali at our military training facilities, he might not have overthrown the elected government.

This entire event was engineered by obama. The whole thing.

One has to wonder why someone would lie about AQ being killed off when they weren't and never will be until the middle east is turned into Las Vegas.

I have to believe he has no problem with radical islam taking over the middle east because it removes western powers in the USA, UK, France, etc from doing business in the oil industry there if the radical muslims own those countries.

The movie 2016 touched on obamination's vision of radical islam ruling from Africa to Pakistan which shifted some power from the USA, a dream of obamination. Scum like obamination believe the USA has no business influencing other countries in their country like Algeria with oil companies or Iraq with oil companies....so support the AQ terrorists to gain back "their lands," by ignoring their actions and threats.

He opened the door for AQ by leaving Iraq with no US military troops left behind.....

Yep, you chase cocks and talk about cocks instead of addressing the subject of your "boy" getting people killed worldwide.

Go suck your boy's black cock, cocksucker.

What?

You suck lots of cock?

You like black guy dick too?

I am sure you developed that taste in prison.

:lol:

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Another cum swallowing homosexual faggot?

Sheesh..you conservatives are so predictable.

I tolerate faggots like yourself.

Doesn't mean I have to like them.

Learn the difference.

What?

You suck lots of cock?

Learn the difference.

Lol, your a racist, homophobe, hypocrite that can't think up an intelligent thought. Now continue on with your gay bashing.

Last edited:

Learn the difference.

Lol, your a racist, homophobe, hypocrite that can think up an intelligent thought. Now continue on with your gay bashing.

Sure.

You're a faggot.

:cool:

More Americans captured, more Americans dead under this President. Benghazi wasn't enough.. Ft. Hood wasn't enough.. The absolute AMATUER this clown is, is mind boggling.

Obama, Clinton Silent on Hostage Crisis | The Weekly Standard

At least two American hostages (and possibly several more) are being held hostage at a gas plant in Algeria, but there's been no word on unfolding the situation from either President Barack Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In fact, the only official word to come from the Obama administration is confirmation from the State Department that indeed Americans are being held hostage there.

SILENCE from the Benghazi Duo

You do understand that after 9-11, we haven't had a major domestic attack right? You do understand that your King himself, over 32 times PRONOUNCED AL QAEDA DECIMATED, right?

dec·i·mate
[ déssə màyt ]

1. destroy large proportion of something: to kill off or remove a large proportion of a group of people, animals, or things
2. almost destroy something: to inflict so much damage on something that it is seriously reduced in effectiveness
3. kill one person in 10: to kill one out of every ten people in a group, especially in a body of mutinous soldiers

Decimate does not mean annihilate. Which is what you are trying to imply.
Stupid girl.

Ole swallow, the original post was how your man lied again, and you cannot defend him. So your going on a gay bashing rant. Do you not realize that you are also bashing obama? I mean he is a card carrying member of man's country? Which is a gay bath house in chicago, so when your gay bashing your also making fun of obama. Which I guess he is bi, which don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with that! Lol

Forum List

Back