Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

....and swallow is focused on dancing cocks in his mind. :badgrin:

More Americans captured, more Americans dead under this President. Benghazi wasn't enough.. Ft. Hood wasn't enough.. The absolute AMATUER this clown is, is mind boggling.

You want to swallow dancing cocks now? GoneFaggot?

Man..you are a real Gone Faggot..GoneFaggot.

Little to much information.

Swallow, i'm not gay, you would have a better chance with your homeboy obama. Maybe you should start writing him some letters. Now with your fantasies aside, what do you think about the lie obama told. Also you said there has been no terrorist attack on american soil. What about fort hood?

Sure you are jksucksdick, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for a swallow.

Now run along. Plenty of other conservative faggots to play with.

I mean if you weren't gay..you'd be hittin on LadyGunSlinger.

She's a real looker.

:thup:

Do you have an issue with gay people? I mean...you used it as an attempt to insult a poster on here....which means that you look down on the gay lifestyle...otherwise you wouldnt have used it as an insult.

Isnt that non "progressive" of you?

Yes.

Next question?

Sooooo now you idiots are bragging about Buuuuuush killing AQ in Iraq?:badgrin::clap2:

Oh, you think obamination did because he helped speed up the withdrawl of US troops....eh, moron?

AQ really isn't in Afghanistan, that is the Taliban and other Pakistani based terrorists. AQ is mostly over in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Mali, Somalia, etc....places that obamination is ignoring.

emptyhead....don't claim they are losing when they are gaining in Libya, Mali, Yemen, Algeria, Iraq and other places in Africa and the middle east.

They understand obamination arrogantly and stupidly claimed AQ was dead and that we could start bringing home the troops from the region. Either he is the biggest idiot on the planet next to you or he did it on purpose to give AQ the green light...

Decimated does not mean kill every last one. Many people who were not al-Qaeda before have become al-Qaeda for the coattail affect.

There was a point at which al-Qaeda was strong, there was point at which it was decimated in Iraq and Afghanistan. There was a point when it rebuilt itself in Africa. Now would you like us to fight al-Qaeda in Africa or would you just like to bitch about the deficit.

My guess is you would just like to bitch about everything because your too stupid to know any facts.

Al Qaeda?s Dangerous Play in Mali - The Daily Beast
After the fall of Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, the group began to accumulate huge amounts of weapons from the North African country, which remains unstable. This windfall was followed up by the strategic partnership with Ansar al Dine that allowed the two groups to sweep out government forces from northern Mali, before turning on a Tuareg independence movement, an erstwhile ally, gaining control of an area of the Sahara the size of Texas. The mix of al Qaeda in the Maghreb, Ansar al Dine, and the Tuareg rebels is combustible. After the looting of the Gaddafi arms depot in Libya, they are all very well armed; indeed, al Qaeda in the Maghreb is likely the best armed al Qaeda franchise operating in the world today.

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

not being attacked, but attempts have been made.

Yes, we have learned how do deal with the al-quaeda threat...

But Obama never said "we have learned how to deal with the al-quaeda threat"..

Instead, he told everyone...many times over....that al-quaeda is decimated...al-quaeda is on the run....

in essence, he either outright lied or he ignores his intelligence briefings.

Let me know when Obama starts talking about an end to the AUMF.

Then we can talk.

why did you bring that up?

Why didnt you respond to the fact that Obama said that al-quaeda is on the run....decimated...over and over again...when all intelligence reports AND overseas attacks show otherwise?

Why did you divert from the topic of the threrad?

Sure you are jksucksdick, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for a swallow.

Now run along. Plenty of other conservative faggots to play with.

I mean if you weren't gay..you'd be hittin on LadyGunSlinger.

She's a real looker.

:thup:

Do you have an issue with gay people? I mean...you used it as an attempt to insult a poster on here....which means that you look down on the gay lifestyle...otherwise you wouldnt have used it as an insult.

Isnt that non "progressive" of you?

Yes.

Next question?

why? How do they affect you and your lifestyle?

Never mind. I guess you are not tolerant of those that are different than you...and I am not interested in diverting from the topic of the thread.

I'll move on.

The anger of the cocksucker is strong in this one....

....and swallow is focused on dancing cocks in his mind. :badgrin:

More Americans captured, more Americans dead under this President. Benghazi wasn't enough.. Ft. Hood wasn't enough.. The absolute AMATUER this clown is, is mind boggling.

You want to swallow dancing cocks now? GoneFaggot?

Man..you are a real Gone Faggot..GoneFaggot.

Little to much information.

not being attacked, but attempts have been made.

Yes, we have learned how do deal with the al-quaeda threat...

But Obama never said "we have learned how to deal with the al-quaeda threat"..

Instead, he told everyone...many times over....that al-quaeda is decimated...al-quaeda is on the run....

in essence, he either outright lied or he ignores his intelligence briefings.

Then we can talk.

Why didnt you respond to the fact that Obama said that al-quaeda is on the run....decimated...over and over again...when all intelligence reports AND overseas attacks show otherwise?

Liberalism is predicated upon lies.. I've yet to see any truth come out of liberalism. Just look at their leader, King of lies.

One has to wonder why someone would lie about AQ being killed off when they weren't and never will be until the middle east is turned into Las Vegas.

I have to believe he has no problem with radical islam taking over the middle east because it removes western powers in the USA, UK, France, etc from doing business in the oil industry there if the radical muslims own those countries.

The movie 2016 touched on obamination's vision of radical islam ruling from Africa to Pakistan which shifted some power from the USA, a dream of obamination. Scum like obamination believe the USA has no business influencing other countries in their country like Algeria with oil companies or Iraq with oil companies....so support the AQ terrorists to gain back "their lands," by ignoring their actions and threats.

He opened the door for AQ by leaving Iraq with no US military troops left behind.....

'AQ' did you think that one up all by yourself? al-Queda too hard to spell? Or did you get it from these wackos? Intercepts showed AQ terrorists celebrating success hours after Benghazi attack « Hot Air

Obama, Clinton Silent on Hostage Crisis | The Weekly Standard

At least two American hostages (and possibly several more) are being held hostage at a gas plant in Algeria, but there's been no word on unfolding the situation from either President Barack Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In fact, the only official word to come from the Obama administration is confirmation from the State Department that indeed Americans are being held hostage there.

SILENCE from the Benghazi Duo

Why? Why? Why do you do it. LGS?
The Weekly Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Weekly Standard is an American neoconservative[2][3][4][5] opinion magazine[6] published 48 times per year. Its founding publisher, News Corporation, debuted the title September 18, 1995. Currently edited by founder William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the Standard has been described as a "redoubt of neoconservatism" and as "the neo-con bible".[7][8] Since it was founded in 1995, the Weekly Standard has never been profitable, and has remained in business through subsidies from wealthy conservative benefactors such as former owner Rupert Murdoch.[9] Many of the magazine's articles are written by members of conservative think tanks located in Washington, D.C.: the American Enterprise Institute, the Ethics and Public Policy Center, the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, and the Hudson Institute. Some individuals that have written for the magazine include Elliott Abrams, Peter Berkowitz, John R. Bolton, Ellen Bork, Ed Gillespie, Roger Kimball, Harvey Mansfield, Joe Queenan, Wesley J. Smith, David Brooks and John Yoo. The magazine's website blog, titled the "Daily Standard", is edited by John McCormack and Daniel Halper and produces daily articles and commentary.

Then we can talk.

Liberalism is predicated upon lies.. I've yet to see any truth come out of liberalism. Just look at their leader, King of lies.

Liberalism is based on a dream of utopia. I commend that. I respect that.

What I do not respect is how it is supported by lies. It is a dream that cannot be acheived....so when liberal ideas fail, the liberal community is forced to lie.

When global warming was debunked...it was changed to climate change.

When the "warm handshake" failed with al-quaeda, we were told they are on the run anyway.

When racism appears in a democratic politician...like Cuomo (Shuck and Jive) or Reid (Negro dialect), we are told it was not racism, just a poor choice of words taken out of context.

It is starting to get real old.

Then we can talk.

Hate to bust your bubble but politics is predicated upon lies. Little to no truth comes out of politics, only rhetoric and posturing, deception and greed.

One has to wonder why someone would lie about AQ being killed off when they weren't and never will be until the middle east is turned into Las Vegas.

I have to believe he has no problem with radical islam taking over the middle east because it removes western powers in the USA, UK, France, etc from doing business in the oil industry there if the radical muslims own those countries.

The movie 2016 touched on obamination's vision of radical islam ruling from Africa to Pakistan which shifted some power from the USA, a dream of obamination. Scum like obamination believe the USA has no business influencing other countries in their country like Algeria with oil companies or Iraq with oil companies....so support the AQ terrorists to gain back "their lands," by ignoring their actions and threats.

He opened the door for AQ by leaving Iraq with no US military troops left behind.....

'AQ' did you think that one up all by yourself? al-Queda too hard to spell? Or did you get it from these wackos? Intercepts showed AQ terrorists celebrating success hours after Benghazi attack « Hot Air

diversion

Obama, Clinton Silent on Hostage Crisis | The Weekly Standard

At least two American hostages (and possibly several more) are being held hostage at a gas plant in Algeria, but there's been no word on unfolding the situation from either President Barack Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In fact, the only official word to come from the Obama administration is confirmation from the State Department that indeed Americans are being held hostage there.

SILENCE from the Benghazi Duo

Why? Why? Why do you do it. LGS?
The Weekly Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Weekly Standard is an American neoconservative[2][3][4][5] opinion magazine[6] published 48 times per year. Its founding publisher, News Corporation, debuted the title September 18, 1995. Currently edited by founder William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the Standard has been described as a "redoubt of neoconservatism" and as "the neo-con bible".[7][8] Since it was founded in 1995, the Weekly Standard has never been profitable, and has remained in business through subsidies from wealthy conservative benefactors such as former owner Rupert Murdoch.[9] Many of the magazine's articles are written by members of conservative think tanks located in Washington, D.C.: the American Enterprise Institute, the Ethics and Public Policy Center, the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, and the Hudson Institute. Some individuals that have written for the magazine include Elliott Abrams, Peter Berkowitz, John R. Bolton, Ellen Bork, Ed Gillespie, Roger Kimball, Harvey Mansfield, Joe Queenan, Wesley J. Smith, David Brooks and John Yoo. The magazine's website blog, titled the "Daily Standard", is edited by John McCormack and Daniel Halper and produces daily articles and commentary.

diversion

Hate to bust your bubble but politics is predicated upon lies. Little to no truth comes out of politics, only rhetoric and posturing, deception and greed.

I agree with you. I think just about every single politician is a liar, crook, corrupt. I have ZERO faith in government , period.

AQ really isn't in Afghanistan, that is the Taliban and other Pakistani based terrorists. AQ is mostly over in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Mali, Somalia, etc....places that obamination is ignoring.

al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origins of al-Qaeda as a network inspiring terrorism around the world and training operatives can be traced to the Soviet War in Afghanistan (December 1979 – February 1989).
Come on man. I am not asking you to know more than the CIA but just the most basic of facts would help you out a lot.

Actually shithead....I saw it when I was reading classified INTEL briefings on AQ.

AQAP, AQI, etc are what intel people use in briefings....you are too stupid and out of the loop to know the difference between AQI and AQAP, etc.

I am way more educated on this stuff than you could ever imagine. I know obamination was LYING when he claimed AQ was dying when the intel community keeps making new AQ acronyms for new cells....

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You seem to think "decimated" means the same thing as "gone".

on the run means...on the run.

Those "on the run" are running away. They do not kill ambassadors and they do not take hostages.

^^^This.. Amazing the lengths the lemmings will go to in order to lie and cover for this President. Obama RAN on the lie , repeated it 32 times, bashed Mitt Romney over it, had the liberal media defending him on Al Qaeda and now when he's caught with his pants down and Americans are once more in danger , his Zombies step up and attack, circle the wagons.

AQ is not in Afghanistan like they are in Iraq, Yemen, Mali, Libya, etc. Their movement began in Afghanistan under UBL with the support of the Taliban but the 2 groups are totally different in culture and end states.....you stupid fuck.

al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origins of al-Qaeda as a network inspiring terrorism around the world and training operatives can be traced to the Soviet War in Afghanistan (December 1979 – February 1989).
Come on man. I am not asking you to know more than the CIA but just the most basic of facts would help you out a lot.

Forum List

Back