Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

CNN 2012-10-23: October 23, 2012 -- Updated 1144 GMT (1944 HKT) (CNN) -- During Monday night's foreign-policy focused presidential debate, President Barack Obama made the case that al Qaeda in Pakistan is decimated while former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney argued they are on the rise in other countries: The claims: Obama: Al Qaeda's core leadership has been decimated. Romney: This is a group that is now involved in 10 or 12 countries, and it presents an enormous threat to our friends, to the world, to America, long term, and we must have a comprehensive strategy to help reject this kind of extremism.

CNN Fact Check: Is al Qaeda's core decimated or is group growing? - Worldnews.com

If you go on to read the article, CNN, Obamas slobbering Media ass lickers even support his lies..

Romney's specific mention of Mali was used by democrats to show just how clueless he is about world events and the superior knowledge of the obamafailure. Now like everything else, we see how correct Romney really was.

The only thing Romney missed, is that obama always intended for Al Quaeda to be successful.

cnn 2012-10-23: October 23, 2012 -- updated 1144 gmt (1944 hkt) (cnn) -- during monday night's foreign-policy focused presidential debate, president barack obama made the case that al qaeda in pakistan is decimated while former massachusetts gov. Mitt romney argued they are on the rise in other countries: The claims: Obama: Al qaeda's core leadership has been decimated. Romney: This is a group that is now involved in 10 or 12 countries, and it presents an enormous threat to our friends, to the world, to america, long term, and we must have a comprehensive strategy to help reject this kind of extremism.

cnn fact check: Is al qaeda's core decimated or is group growing? - worldnews.com

if you go on to read the article, cnn, obamas slobbering media ass lickers even support his lies..

romney's specific mention of mali was used by democrats to show just how clueless he is about world events and the superior knowledge of the obamafailure. Now like everything else, we see how correct romney really was.

The only thing romney missed, is that obama always intended for al quaeda to be successful.

qft

AQ is like McDonalds with franchises in many countries but with their own menu of goals and attack methods.

obamination doesn't want the American public to know this, he wants you to believe they are dead because he was personally on Seal Team 6 shooting UBL in the head.

He needs this lie to be spread so that he can gut the military and CIA for more money to spend on welfare goodies to help Democraps keep winning elections. He is such a piece of shit that he will put the nation at risk of terrorist attacks, heck get an Ambassador killed....so that Democraps can maintain power in DC forever.

Meanwhile shitstains come here defending him with their vast knowledge acquired from watching cnn, the comedy channel, the cartoon channel, al tv, and msnbc. They know obamination is really, really going to keep them safe by being friends with Egypt's terrorist leader, Libya's ragtag leadership, Iran's mullahs, etc.

Just believe him when he tells you Iran having nukes is no big deal and it is also no big deal if AQ franchises are opening up in Africa faster than McDonalds.

Last edited:
How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

Riiiiight!!, OBL is dead. We retreated from Iraq and OQI is back, there's been the Arab Spring, Mali taken over by al Qaeda, Oblamer's incompetence in Afghanistan causing the 'Surge' to fail and we now will be retreating from Afghanistan. Truly Oblamer is an incompetent chess player.

Does decimated and on the run mean moving from some parts of Africa to other parts to gain more land and kill more people?:badgrin:

You must be from Poland, "General...the Nazis are on the run, they have taken 10 more of our cities and killed thousands....they are decimated by our military."

You are so fucking stupid...

Gone for a while..

Came back and I am glad to see that LGS is still proficient at being misinformed.

Oh wow, this isn't good. I do have to wonder why Americans even go to countries like Iraq and Algeria...

To get paid.

I can understand that, still risky business working in a hotbed of militant Islam like Algeria.

Petroleum Engineering Salaries - The Student Room
Depends where you live and what you do as a Petroleum Engineer.
Petroleum engineers in the UK get paid about £30-40,000. In Australia its about £60,000 to start (higher cost of living though). If you are willing to travel to places in the middle East, or go live in Nigeria for a couple of months (no offence to anyone from Nigeria), you'll be looking at a lot of money which I couldn't possibly quote. A friend of mine goes to Baku frequently to work on a project over there, as far as I am aware he is on £110,000+ (he is a reservoir engineer with a degree in Physics and an MBA)

With great risk comes great reward.
$175,637.00 with a six year degree and I don't know if that is full time work.

DDAAAAMMMMNNNN.
Well I'd say a corporate position these guys make anywhere north of 5 million although they tend to have an MBA or a law degree as well as a masters in petroleum engineering but unless you are willing to dedicate yourself to petroleum engineering for 20+ years forget it if to want to be millionaire before 3b become an investment banker it's not the type of job where you will have 200k bonuses it's well paid but you won't be driving a Ferrari rather a BMW, if you are aspiring for a senior level job then anything up to about 500k is attainable but you will need a minimum of 10 years experience I personally feel its only a matter of time til a senior engineer is on a 7 figure compensation package such is the demand and growth right now and if anything the world is becoming more dependent on oil the only hypothetical fuel source that could make it obsolete is nuclear fusion or sourcing abiogenic oil from other planets or planetary system both of which are hypothetical at this moment in time and will remain within the realm of thought throughout my working lifetime anyway.

Obamination can't play chess it requires brain power, he plays checkers with help of a teleprompter.

How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

Riiiiight!!, OBL is dead. We retreated from Iraq and OQI is back, there's been the Arab Spring, Mali taken over by al Qaeda, Oblamer's incompetence in Afghanistan causing the 'Surge' to fail and we now will be retreating from Afghanistan. Truly Oblamer is an incompetent chess player.

AQ is not in Afghanistan like they are in Iraq, Yemen, Mali, Libya, etc. Their movement began in Afghanistan under UBL with the support of the Taliban but the 2 groups are totally different in culture and end states.....you stupid fuck.

AQ really isn't in Afghanistan, that is the Taliban and other Pakistani based terrorists. AQ is mostly over in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Mali, Somalia, etc....places that obamination is ignoring.

al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The origins of al-Qaeda as a network inspiring terrorism around the world and training operatives can be traced to the Soviet War in Afghanistan (December 1979 – February 1989).
Come on man. I am not asking you to know more than the CIA but just the most basic of facts would help you out a lot.

So can any statement you make be qualified into something completely different so you don't look like the moron you are?

So shithead....tell us where AQAP, AQI, etc are located since you believe you know more than me.

AQ is not in Afghanistan like they are in Iraq, Yemen, Mali, Libya, etc. Their movement began in Afghanistan under UBL with the support of the Taliban but the 2 groups are totally different in culture and end states.....you stupid fuck.

al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come on man. I am not asking you to know more than the CIA but just the most basic of facts would help you out a lot.

So can any statement you make be qualified into something completely different so you don't look like the moron you are?

So shithead....tell us where AQAP, AQI, etc are located since you believe you know more than me.

His chunky fingers are on his keyboard at this precise moment googling frantically for any information what so ever so that he's not exposed as a LYING Hack liberal who does nothing but spew propaganda points.

One has to wonder why someone would lie about AQ being killed off when they weren't and never will be until the middle east is turned into Las Vegas.

I have to believe he has no problem with radical islam taking over the middle east because it removes western powers in the USA, UK, France, etc from doing business in the oil industry there if the radical muslims own those countries.

The movie 2016 touched on obamination's vision of radical islam ruling from Africa to Pakistan which shifted some power from the USA, a dream of obamination. Scum like obamination believe the USA has no business influencing other countries in their country like Algeria with oil companies or Iraq with oil companies....so support the AQ terrorists to gain back "their lands," by ignoring their actions and threats.

He opened the door for AQ by leaving Iraq with no US military troops left behind.....

'AQ' did you think that one up all by yourself? al-Queda too hard to spell? Or did you get it from these wackos? Intercepts showed AQ terrorists celebrating success hours after Benghazi attack « Hot Air

diversion

Let me elaborate. LGS and her posse are all drinking from the same pitcher of Kool-aid. Their sources are clearly bias and unprofessional sources of right wing propaganda. (That 'bias", "unprofessional", "right wing", and "propaganda" might all be a little redundant.)

His chunky fingers are on his keyboard at this precise moment googling frantically for any information what so ever so that he's not exposed as a LYING Hack liberal who does nothing but spew propaganda points.

You two are so cute together. I can't wait to meet the offspring.

obama has always been on the side of terrorists. That's why having sympathizers like John Kerry and Chuck Hagel in his administration is so important.

Update:

Waiting for confirmation, 35 hostages may have been killed by the terrorists as Algerian troops opened fire on the hostage takers.

If AQ is dead...then why are they popping up all over Africa????

McDonalds is jealous of AQ, mabye obmaination needs to claim McDonalds is dead because he banned fast food. :badgrin:

You two are so cute together. I can't wait to meet the offspring.

Update:

Waiting for confirmation, 35 hostages may have been killed by the terrorists as Algerian troops opened fire on the hostage takers.

Dude, that was out at four hours ago. Still no confirmation? I think that was later shown to not be the case.

on the run means...on the run.

Those "on the run" are running away. They do not kill ambassadors and they do not take hostages.

I'm actually absolutely certain that some parts of Al-Qaeda flipped their shit and went into hiding after bin-Laden's death. But we know (and have known for a while) that Al-Qaeda has many individual cells that operate independently of the rest. If the ones in Afghanistan or Iraq went into hiding, that didn't stop the ones in Pakistan and Algeria from operating, although perhaps they did so more secretly.

This is conjecture, of course, but I do believe that their numbers are lower... perhaps 10% lower and thus decimated. Of course, what Obama doesn't understand is that in modern parlance, "decimated" is synonymous with "destroyed".

Forum List

Back