Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Report whatever you want. When you come on here and lie, you will be called out.

Just the way it goes.

Why don't you 'prove it' that I lie?

Still expecting you to apologize.
He was from Budapest, right? What camp was he in?

Auschwitz. Deported to Auschwitz in 1944.

Feel dumb yet, or do you have anymore questions?
No, but you don't even know the story you are lying about. By that time, as the story goes, mass gassings were happening around the clock. This is how the story tellers pretend it was possible to exterminate that many people in that short of a time frame. It is as unbelievable as all the other Jewish lies. Like Mengele, himself had time to pull out this guys vocal cords. Please!

Lies...

holocxt.jpg

Lies...

17536e3c72e06169a4ac4742813e6563.jpg

Lies...

l_361.jpg

Lies...

E3TDJFi.jpg

The world is sick of these lies.

You have provided 'answers' though failed to be honest and answer the direct question with a direct answer... That's ok...

I am happy that there are still investigations taking place about the Holocaust and that there are revisions of what were, at the time, pretty sketchy accounts of what actually happened during the Holocaust... I am not 'scared; of these revisions, I think it's important for history to be correct. Remember it is only in recent times that the Holocaust has moved into 'history' rather than being in 'living memory' (mostly)...

To your questions.... And there are plenty of answers out there if you can be bothered to look it up!

In the very early days, Nazi Germany was a big supporter of Zionism, I am sure you know. Nazi Germany would, if a Jew emigrated to Israel would ship heavy machinery equivalent to the value of property left in Germany. Yes, Nazi Germany actively encouraged Jews to emigrate.

The Nazi's, being the 'superior race' felt they had a duty to behave with some morals. For years there was no 'real' plan for the Jews in Germany... Goebbels himself said that murdering the Jews was an 'unacceptably Asiatic' solution to the problem. "We're the master race, with that goes a certain moral superiority that means just shooting the lot of them isn't acceptable."

The Madagascar Plan was one of the first solutions to be proposed by Nazi Germany... Basically round up all the Jews, ship them to Madagascar... This wasn't the only plan to be put forward PRE 'Final Solution'... Deport all Jews to Palestine, was another, and Siberia was also suggested...

Many Jews fought with Nazi Germany... For many different reasons... If they could 'hide' whilst fighting for Germany then they would, many also believed that fighting for Nazi Germany would bring an end to the war and they would be deported from Germany at the end of it, maybe even to Palestine. Many Jews fought for Nazi Germany against a 'common enemy', the Russians, Finnish Jews, for example, did not fight for the 'Nazi cause', they fought to protect their country from the Russians!

I don't see it a big deal that Jews fought for Nazi Germany, certainly in the early days. There was no 'Final solution' then just several ideas about deporting Jews, perhaps even to Palestine!

Two interesting references that you might want to read....

Lessons and Legacies I: The Meaning of the Holocaust in a Changing World (Lessons and Legacies (Paperback)) (v. 1): Peter Hayes: 9780810109568: Amazon.com: Books

Documents on the Holocaust: Selected Sources on the Destruction of the Jews of Germany and Austria, Poland, and the Soviet Union (Eighth Edition): Yisrael Gutman, Yitzhak Arad, Abraham Margaliot, Lea Ben Dor, Steven T. Katz: 9780803259379: Amazon.com: Books
Thanks for that post, even with the subtle barbs, I appreciate your effort.

1) I have been honest. The 6 million figure was revised in the 80s by some 2 1/2 million and Pressac (not a "denier") reduced that figure even further. You, yourself claim the numbers are bogus. Are you a holocaust denier?

2) "I am happy that there are still investigations taking place..."

Great! But in so called free nations people go to jail becuase of their investigations. That is the point of this thread. Deny the Nakba (a Jewish mass murder spree) all you want, deny the Armenian slaughter at the hands of the Jews or the millions of Russians slaughtered in the Bolshevik revolution at the Jews hands and NOTHING, but point out what I pointed out above and get locked in a hell hole.

3) "I think it's important for history to be correct. Remember it is only in recent times that the Holocaust has moved into 'history' rather than being in 'living memory'"

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR HISTORY TO BE CORRECT! And that line comes right from your Amazon link lol... and it means nothing to this topic.

4) "In the very early days, Nazi Germany was a big supporter of Zionism"

They were in bed together from start to finish. I showed this on another thread. This was their plan to establish their home on Palestinian land. Madagascar, Argentina and a few other place were mentioned in zionist writings long before the nazi ones. But the zionists in power decided only to Palestine. So much of the suffering the Jews suffered could have been avoided had that philosophy not taken hold.

quote-one-cow-in-palestine-is-worth-more-than-all-the-jews-in-europe-yitzchak-gruenbaum-234068.jpg

Yitzhak Gruenbaum - Wikipedia

5) To my questions you only sidestepped. Finnish Jews fighting the Russians? Really, is that what you think this is about? We now know of upwards of 150,000 Jews who fought for Hitler including many high ranking officers who commanded large armies themselves. That hardly bodes with an extermination plan.

And you never responded to the main point of why Hitler spent so much time and money feeding and providing medicine for the very people he was exterminating. I'll wait on that and let you think on it... it's a tough one.

6) "Yes, Nazi Germany actively encouraged Jews to emigrate."... "I don't see it a big deal that Jews fought for Nazi Germany, certainly in the early days. There was no 'Final solution' then just several ideas about deporting Jews, perhaps even to Palestine!"

That's the thing. The final solution was one of deportation. I haven't read the first book you posted, but I am quite familiar with the second. I have been through many, many, documents and they all say the same thing. Look through your book again and show me where the final solution was anything more than deportation.

There was no extermination plan ever found that was written by the nazs. Plan Dalet or Plan "D" however, was a document written by the zionists which discussed their final solution for the Palestinians.

Wait a minute...so now the Jews are responsible for the Turkish holocaust of the Armenians? My best friend teaches in an Armenian school in the Old City of Jerusalem. Maybe I can arrange for you to speak there, and let's see how the ppl there will react to those lies. Should I try to arrange it?

...It's quite funny really...

You ask for unmistakable proof to disprove your conspiracy theory?
Nope. And be serious, the idea that in secret, the Germans exterminated millions in gas chambers and left no proof of their crime IS THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE LAST CENTURY.

You believe that a 'door' is some kind of proof that nothing happened? Please, do me a favor
Nope.

As already stated, at the beginning of WWII there was NO plan to exterminate Jews, just to round them up and deport them so, there would have been NO need to the hermetically sealed doors that you show in your photo... Further more, the small gas chambers appear to be for individuals, to be gassed in as humane a way as possible... You think that the Nazi's cared about being 'humane'
Nope. BUT THEY SURE AS FUCK DIDN'T WANT TO GAS THEMSELVES!

Again. it is obvious that you don't know how zyklon-b works and neither did the story tellers.

For me there is ENOUGH evidence out there to not question the Holocaust happened! The one stumbling block I have is on the numbers quoted, but even so, I still do not deny that Nazi Germany tried to commit genocide on the Jewish people!
And you are entitled to that opinion and you can share it without ever wondering if you will end up locked in a cage for doing so.

I wish I could find proof that the millions who were murdered by the Nazi's had managed to escape to the dark side of the moon and lived happily ever after, I'm sure if I searched the internet long enough I would find a conspiracy theory matching that 'wish'..
Nope.

Your Holocaust denial based on images that mean nothing make your point of view 'nothing'!
That is a gross over simplification and I bet you know that.

Fortunately the Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists are few and far between and, fortunately, you will find little support for your views here.
Except by those who have the courage to begin to understand this topic.

--------------------------

It really is heartbreaking for me to read these posts.

And the fact that you have the nerve to say something like "prove it!" , like the regular person is the one owning answers to the Holocaust denier, is just so outrageous it could almost be funny.

Look,dummy, if you were put on trial for murdering one person, I am sure would demand evidence, let alone if you were accused of gassing millions to death.

Cry me a river.

I have just learned something... Thank you!

I have realised that you are the epitome of 'extremism'...

Here's why...

In your reply to my post I got no less than FOUR "Nope"... Simply because you cannot consider anything other than your own 'story', the 'story' of the extreme right, of the racist, of the Nazi!

You are unwilling to think, period!

You are unwilling to even consider someone else's ideas, period!

Extremists like to think that what they 'know' to be right is unquestionably right, without question...

Funny how MANY people on this board, from both 'sides', including myself I hope, have the capacity to listen to other points of view, they may notn ecessarily agree in the first instance but it CAN make people think outside of the box... They may even change their view point, or shift their view point, even slightly...

Unlike the 'extremist' ie YOU... You live in your unthinking box, with your hatred, with your lies... Totally incapable of free thinking, incapable of considering ANYTHING other than your own 'story'...

You are Holocaust denier who believes the conspiracy theories, believes the nazi propaganda, the far right propaganda....

Because you cannot listen to other peoples opinions you are incapable of joining in with proper conversation on this board...

That simply makes you a Fascist, Racist, Nazi Troll...

Why do you think fascist maniacs that call for the extermination or the expulsion of non-Jews from Palestine, the Ruddys, Rhodes, MJB etc. never get lambasted by Israel Firsters, while Lou gets a constant bashing from at least one poster who seems to support the right of self-determination for the non-Jews of Palestine?

...It's quite funny really...

You ask for unmistakable proof to disprove your conspiracy theory?
Nope. And be serious, the idea that in secret, the Germans exterminated millions in gas chambers and left no proof of their crime IS THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE LAST CENTURY.

You believe that a 'door' is some kind of proof that nothing happened? Please, do me a favor
Nope.

As already stated, at the beginning of WWII there was NO plan to exterminate Jews, just to round them up and deport them so, there would have been NO need to the hermetically sealed doors that you show in your photo... Further more, the small gas chambers appear to be for individuals, to be gassed in as humane a way as possible... You think that the Nazi's cared about being 'humane'
Nope. BUT THEY SURE AS FUCK DIDN'T WANT TO GAS THEMSELVES!

Again. it is obvious that you don't know how zyklon-b works and neither did the story tellers.

For me there is ENOUGH evidence out there to not question the Holocaust happened! The one stumbling block I have is on the numbers quoted, but even so, I still do not deny that Nazi Germany tried to commit genocide on the Jewish people!
And you are entitled to that opinion and you can share it without ever wondering if you will end up locked in a cage for doing so.

I wish I could find proof that the millions who were murdered by the Nazi's had managed to escape to the dark side of the moon and lived happily ever after, I'm sure if I searched the internet long enough I would find a conspiracy theory matching that 'wish'..
Nope.

Your Holocaust denial based on images that mean nothing make your point of view 'nothing'!
That is a gross over simplification and I bet you know that.

Fortunately the Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists are few and far between and, fortunately, you will find little support for your views here.
Except by those who have the courage to begin to understand this topic.

--------------------------

It really is heartbreaking for me to read these posts.

And the fact that you have the nerve to say something like "prove it!" , like the regular person is the one owning answers to the Holocaust denier, is just so outrageous it could almost be funny.

Look,dummy, if you were put on trial for murdering one person, I am sure would demand evidence, let alone if you were accused of gassing millions to death.

Cry me a river.

I have just learned something... Thank you!

I have realised that you are the epitome of 'extremism'...

Here's why...

In your reply to my post I got no less than FOUR "Nope"... Simply because you cannot consider anything other than your own 'story', the 'story' of the extreme right, of the racist, of the Nazi!

You are unwilling to think, period!

You are unwilling to even consider someone else's ideas, period!

Extremists like to think that what they 'know' to be right is unquestionably right, without question...

Funny how MANY people on this board, from both 'sides', including myself I hope, have the capacity to listen to other points of view, they may notn ecessarily agree in the first instance but it CAN make people think outside of the box... They may even change their view point, or shift their view point, even slightly...

Unlike the 'extremist' ie YOU... You live in your unthinking box, with your hatred, with your lies... Totally incapable of free thinking, incapable of considering ANYTHING other than your own 'story'...

You are Holocaust denier who believes the conspiracy theories, believes the nazi propaganda, the far right propaganda....

Because you cannot listen to other peoples opinions you are incapable of joining in with proper conversation on this board...

That simply makes you a Fascist, Racist, Nazi Troll...
Nope. LOL!

Nope simply refereed to you mischaracterizing what I posted or being wrong and you really should read that post back to yourself.

You seem like a decent guy. You come on here and fight for those with no voice, those with no means to fight for themselves. Never lose that. But this topic is obviously not for you.

Why do you think fascist maniacs that call for the extermination or the expulsion of non-Jews from Palestine, the Ruddys, Rhodes, MJB etc. never get lambasted by Israel Firsters, while Lou gets a constant bashing from at least one poster who seems to support the right of self-determination for the non-Jews of Palestine?
He has been brainwashed and traumatized by Jewish lies, by pure propaganda, by nonsense that gets repeated over and over. He is not capable of looking at this factually because of that. He still seems like a decent guy to me.

Wait a minute...so now the Jews are responsible for the Turkish holocaust of the Armenians? My best friend teaches in an Armenian school in the Old City of Jerusalem. Maybe I can arrange for you to speak there, and let's see how the ppl there will react to those lies. Should I try to arrange it?
Have him read this first...

In 1905, Jewish leaders calling themselves "Young Turks" met in Masonic lodges in Salonika, Italy, Paris and Vienna. They plotted a coup d'etat against the Sultan of Turkey Abdul Hamid II. Jews and crypto-Jewish Doenmeh of the Committee for Union and Progress took over complete control of the Turkish Empire in 1909. They had several goals. Their primary objective was to establish a segregated "Jewish State" in Palestine. They also sought to instigate World War I, to slaughter entire Christian populations, and to destroy the Turkish Empire and supplant Islamic religion and culture with a soulless and cultureless society engineered by Jewish positivists in Vienna, Paris, Italy and Salonika. This is their story.

The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians: Christopher Jon Bjerknes: 9781523357574: Amazon.com: Books

Why don't they?

Ask those who don't not me....

I will 'bash' anyone who is a Holocaust denier...

Do you deny the Holocaust? Yes or no will do...

And what does all that have to do with Holocaust denial?

Humanity

You deny the Jewish lies and cannot separate propaganda from reality on this topic.

For proof, you might ask? Look at all the stuff on this thread that you still have not been able to respond to, let alone refute.

Why don't they?

No. But, that's not the point.

Report whatever you want. When you come on here and lie, you will be called out.

Just the way it goes.

Worthless stormfront fucking trash scumbag, please die already.

You will soon be banned, along with other similar fucking garbage.

This whole thread has been reported, and should be moved to the conspiracy theory/badlands shithole.

Typical Zionist answer. What the Zionists did to the Muslims and Christians should be ignored, but what the Germans did to the Jews must be highlighted.

You have it backwards as usual, stupid fucking retard, what the arabs did to the jews for 14 centuries is to be ignored - we can only discuss what is happening this minute in Israel.

BTW fucking idiot asshole, did you finish fucking men for money today, or are you still at, you weak, low IQ turd?

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

That you are pissed at me for disagreeing with a Holocaust denier?

or

That you are pissed with me because I don't blindly follow the 'hatred' of Jews like some?

or

Are you pissed at those who cannot/will not criticize their own 'side'?

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

or

That you are pissed with me because I don't blindly follow the 'hatred' of Jews like some?

or

If anything, I hope he's pissed at your refusal to look at what is right in front of your eyes. I still think your pretty cool, though. And just on this thread as far as I can see.

Keep up the good work.

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

or

or

If anything, I hope he's pissed at your refusal to look at what is right in front of your eyes. I still think your pretty cool, though. And just on this thread as far as I can see.

Keep up the good work.

I think Humanity is cool too. I butted heads with him about the Liberty mistake, but other than that he's a fair guy. He can see both sides of an issue.

Forum List

Back