Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Deleted by me for bad formatting, reposted below...

Last edited:
Forgive me for my lack of German language knowledge, but I think "eisengruppen" was the name of the Nazi firing squads. Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot. The results were too messy, not very accurate, and even caused the Germans to lose morale. That's why the Nazis switched their methods of killing to concentration camps.
Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot.
While this is definitely true, the rest was just bullshit. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible, believe me, I have studied this topic.

It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you.

I wish I knew what you mean by "bullshit?"
Stop playing dumb. It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible,

If this is true, then what do you object to? The description of it? But it's true, no exaggeration.
Bullshit.

The results? That's also true. I have read about this topic too, and I was answering your question about why shooting was stopped after awhile.
Crap, the soldiers were not horrified and that is not why they invented gas chambers. Just stop, these soldiers were patriotic Germans who believed that they were saving their nation.

And what this has to do with anti-Semitism if it's true, I don't know.
People hate liars.

So, for the sake of historical accuracy, let us focus on what we know.

1) The numbers regarding the Einsatzgruppen were greatly exaggerated. Historians today now know this. Hilberg admits this in his "The Destruction of the European Jews," which is basically the mainstream bible on this crap.

2) Historians today now recognize the faked photos for what they are.

3) This had NOTHING TO DO WITH exterminating the Jews or anyone else. Jews were shot mainly for security, for spying, for reprisals, etc.

The ones shot were fighting back, much like the Palestinians who resist with stone throwing, brandishing scissors, wearing a backpack, etc. The Einsatzgruppen had a policy where they would shoot hostages or villagers after a sniper killed one of them or a cop or whatever. This policy, while sickening, is really no different than policies of other regimes who were facing guerrilla attacks INCLUDING THE USA who used this same policy in Vietnam... and we see this in Israel of course, from the brave and morally upright IDF.

For added irony here, in post #144 of this very thread,Humanity

posted a link to a book, "Documents on the Holocaust," which he never actually read or he simply forgot what he did read. I mentioned that I was VERY FAMILIAR WITH THAT PARTICULAR BOOK

You just said that the statement "Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot" was true. So what about my statements are lies or bullshit? Let's be exact.
Even Humanity said this process was ineffective and demoralizing, even to the most patriotic Germans. You are the one who says that they weren't complete monsters! So how can it not be demoralizing to kill civilians like that?

Forgive me for my lack of German language knowledge, but I think "eisengruppen" was the name of the Nazi firing squads. Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot. The results were too messy, not very accurate, and even caused the Germans to lose morale. That's why the Nazis switched their methods of killing to concentration camps.
While this is definitely true, the rest was just bullshit. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible, believe me, I have studied this topic.

It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you.

Stop playing dumb. It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible,

If this is true, then what do you object to? The description of it? But it's true, no exaggeration.
Bullshit.

The results? That's also true. I have read about this topic too, and I was answering your question about why shooting was stopped after awhile.
Crap, the soldiers were not horrified and that is not why they invented gas chambers. Just stop, these soldiers were patriotic Germans who believed that they were saving their nation.

People hate liars.

1) The numbers regarding the Einsatzgruppen were greatly exaggerated. Historians today now know this. Hilberg admits this in his "The Destruction of the European Jews," which is basically the mainstream bible on this crap.

3) This had NOTHING TO DO WITH exterminating the Jews or anyone else. Jews were shot mainly for security, for spying, for reprisals, etc.

The ones shot were fighting back, much like the Palestinians who resist with stone throwing, brandishing scissors, wearing a backpack, etc. The Einsatzgruppen had a policy where they would shoot hostages or villagers after a sniper killed one of them or a cop or whatever. This policy, while sickening, is really no different than policies of other regimes who were facing guerrilla attacks INCLUDING THE USA who used this same policy in Vietnam... and we see this in Israel of course, from the brave and morally upright IDF.

posted a link to a book, "Documents on the Holocaust," which he never actually read or he simply forgot what he did read. I mentioned that I was VERY FAMILIAR WITH THAT PARTICULAR BOOK

You just said that the statement "Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot" was true. So what about my statements are lies or bullshit? Let's be exact.
Even Humanity said this process was ineffective and demoralizing, even to the most patriotic Germans. You are the one who says that they weren't complete monsters! So how can it not be demoralizing to kill civilians like that?

Humanity said pretty much the same thing as I did. Yet you only respond to me. Why is that?

Bullshit.

People hate liars.

Humanity said pretty much the same thing as I did. Yet you only respond to me. Why is that?

I'm going to guess you are talking about screwy louie...

Easiest thing to do is put him on "Ignore"... That way you don't have to watch his fascist nazi crap!

If we all ignore the child he will soon go away!

Bullshit.

People hate liars.

1) The numbers regarding the Einsatzgruppen were greatly exaggerated. Historians today now know this. Hilberg admits this in his "The Destruction of the European Jews," which is basically the mainstream bible on this crap and was written decades ago.

3) This had NOTHING TO DO WITH exterminating the Jews or anyone else. Jews were shot mainly for security, for spying, for reprisals, killing cops, etc.

The ones shot were fighting back, much like the Palestinians who resist with stone throwing, brandishing scissors, wearing a backpack, etc. The Einsatzgruppen had a policy where they would shoot hostages or people in the village after a sniper killed one of them or a cop or whatever. This policy, while sickening, is really no different than policies of other regimes who were facing guerrilla attacks INCLUDING THE USA who used this same policy in Vietnam... and we see this in Israel of course, from the brave and morally upright IDF.

For added irony, Humanity posted a link to the book, "Documents on the Holocaust" which he either never actually read or simply forgot what he did read. I am VERY familiar with that book and I must point out that one of the documents in that book (again now, the one that Humanity posted) was from Heydrich where he laid out clearly for the SS heads in the then occupied Soviet territories that the people to be shot were to be shot only for security reasons like snipers and that the only Jews to be shot were the ones who were officials in the Communist party and/or the Russian government. This very same document is accepted as authentic by mainstream historians today including Yad Vashem.

Now then, ForeverYoung436

Can you answer these questions honestly?

Why was Hitler feeding, clothing and providing medicine to those he was exterminating?

Why did he bother having death camps when he could have just shot them?

He had them locked up in camps much like the Israelis have the Palestinians in Gaza. Why not just bomb them? The Israelis bomb Palestinians in their concentration camp. Especially as the allies were bombing Europe?

--> Without a hermetically sealed chamber, why weren't the nazis exterminating themselves? <-- This is a biggie :)

And what of that multi-million mainstream revision that is now known for over 20 years? You still buying the cabalistic 6 million? I think you mentioned that you weren't. Are you closer to the Red Cross' figures?

Oh look, the stormfront turd is pretending to have some questions, as if they have any brains or facts.

Fucking dogshit.
LOL, your stormfront turd is a Jew who speaks out frequently against the nazis, but these questions should be easily answered if you demand that the world buys the official narrative.

Here they are, you tell me...

Why was Hitler feeding, clothing and providing medicine to those he was exterminating?

Really....?

You call this providing "medicine"?

Nazi human experimentation - Wikipedia

He had them locked up in camps much like the Israelis have the Palestinians in Gaza. Why not just bomb them? The Israelis bomb Palestinians in their concentration camp. Especially as the allies were bombing Europe?

--> Without a hermetically sealed chamber, why weren't the nazis exterminating themselves? <-- This is a biggie :)

And what of that multi-million mainstream revision that is now known for over 20 years? You still buying the cabalistic 6 million? I think you mentioned that you weren't. Are you closer to the Red Cross' figures?

I already answered the "shooting" question countless times.

Oh look, the stormfront turd is pretending to have some questions, as if they have any brains or facts.

Fucking dogshit.
LOL, your stormfront turd is a Jew who speaks out frequently against the nazis, but these questions should be easily answered if you demand that the world buys the official narrative.

Really....?

Sigh....

We are well aware of the nazis' experimentation stories. But that has nothing to do with the medical care which they provided for their prisoners. And let's be real, many of those stories are now known to be false... just more Jewish lies. A few examples before we move on include the stories that hey were making soap out of Jews, and lampshades, and were even shrinking Jewish heads. Today, you would be extremely hard-pressed to find even one respected historian who believes those stories to be true.

That said, let's talk about Stefan Budziaszek. He was rounded up in Poland with other intellectuals after receiving his doctorate. At Auschwitz, as a prisoner, he was put in charge of the hospital and basically transformed a small infirmary into an actual hospital with an outpatient facility as well. Records detail more than 40 doctors on staff there. Records further show that he was able to get medicines and equipment to perform more major surgeries.

One recipient of a foot surgery there was none other than Elie Wiesel as he mentioned in his memoirs.

Any idea why Wiesel and the 1000s of others who received treatment there were not exterminated, but nursed back to health? And got anything else on the other questions that you and the others keep skipping right past?

I already answered the "shooting" question countless times.
Which I exposed as the bullshit that it was. Got anything else on the other questions that you and the others keep skipping right past?

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

We are well aware of the nazis' experimentation stories. But that has nothing to do with the medical care which they provided for their prisoners. And let's be real, many of those stories are now known to be false... just more Jewish lies. A few examples before we move on include the stories that hey were making soap out of Jews, and lampshades, and were even shrinking Jewish heads. Today, you would be extremely hard-pressed to find even one respected historian who believes those stories to be true.

That said, let's talk about Stefan Budziaszek. He was rounded up in Poland with other intellectuals after receiving his doctorate. At Auschwitz, as a prisoner, he was put in charge of the hospital and basically transformed a small infirmary into an actual hospital with an outpatient facility as well. Records detail more than 40 doctors on staff there. Records further show that he was able to get medicines and equipment to perform more major surgeries.

One recipient of a foot surgery there was none other than Elie Wiesel as he mentioned in his memoirs.

Any idea why Wiesel and the 1000s of others who received treatment there were not exterminated, but nursed back to health? And got anything else on the other questions that you and the others keep skipping right past?

Actually, most of the medical experiment stories were not false, but very well documented by the German's conducting them.

Tell me about the medical care these people received (and keep in mind they were all innocent civilians kept against their will imprisoned):
Sachsenhausen: Conditions in the Camp

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

Actually, most of the medical experiment stories were not false, but very well documented by the German's conducting them.

Tell me about the medical care these people received (and keep in mind they were all innocent civilians kept against their will imprisoned):

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

Uhhh, we are talking about the hospital at Auschwitz and noone ever claimed the conditions in labor camps anywhere, ever, were anything to be proud of.

Again now, any idea why Wiesel and the 1000s of others who received treatment there were not exterminated, but nursed back to health? And got anything else on the other questions that you and the others keep skipping right

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

Uhhh, we are talking about the hospital at Auschwitz and noone ever claimed the conditions in labor camps anywhere, ever, were anything to be proud of.

Again now, any idea why Wiesel and the 1000s of others who received treatment there were not exterminated, but nursed back to health? And got anything else on the other questions that you and the others keep skipping right

Given the fact that almost 2/3 of Europe's Jewish population was exterminated it's "heartening" to know that the Nazi's nursed a few thousand back to health.

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

Fucking dogshit.

Really....?

Sigh....

My niece had the same questions about food (meager though it was), and some medical treatment, and why they were given at all. You are assuming the Nazis were logical, rational people. I don't know how an evil mind works. Secondly, there were death camps and there were work camps. Auschwitz was both. Jewish slaves were kept alive to help in the war effort. That is how Schindler was able to save so many Jews.

Given the fact that almost 2/3 of Europe's Jewish population was exterminated it's "heartening" to know that the Nazi's nursed a few thousand back to health.
Hogwash. We have been over the numbers. I hate posting things again for these people who refuse to even read the thread they are responding on. I will if I must, but it seems unnecessary to do for someone with over 50,000 posts here.

My niece had the same questions about food (meager though it was), and some medical treatment, and why they were given at all. You are assuming the Nazis were logical, rational people. I don't know how an evil mind works. Secondly, there were death camps and there were work camps. Auschwitz was both. Jewish slaves were kept alive to help in the war effort. That is how Schindler was able to save so many Jews.
Every time I expose your ignorance on this topic or your outright lies, you simply pop back with something else. That makes you worthless to continue with, let alone you know exactly how an evil mind works as you come on here day after day supporting the pure evil that is zionism. Another post from you, another lie... go figure.

And fuck Schindler's lies. That's your problem right there. You get all your info from TV and Hollywood.

BOTTOM LINE: YOU DON'T FEED, CLOTHES AND CARE FOR THOSE WHO YOU ARE EXTERMINATING!

And since you two are completely out-of-the-loop, besides a hospital at Auschwitz, check out these other amenities...

s59y12.jpg

Hogwash. We have been over the numbers. I hate posting things again for these people who refuse to even read the thread they are responding on. I will if I must, but it seems unnecessary to do for someone with over 50,000 posts here.

Every time I expose your ignorance on this topic or your outright lies, you simply pop back with something else. That makes you worthless to continue with, let alone you know exactly how an evil mind works as you come on here day after day supporting the pure evil that is zionism. Another post from you, another lie... go figure.

And fuck Schindler's lies. That's your problem right there. You get all your info from TV and Hollywood.

BOTTOM LINE: YOU DON'T FEED, CLOTHES AND CARE FOR THOSE WHO YOU ARE EXTERMINATING!

And since you two are completely out-of-the-loop, besides a hospital at Auschwitz, check out these other amenities...

s59y12.jpg

5887ec2e5cf9fddec74fd54204757120.jpg

s59y12.jpg

Shame on those who support this tripe. Ever heard the accounts from the people who liberated it? First hand, what they encountered. My grandfather was there.

Reality of Auschwitz..

auschwitz-survivors.GIF

Auschwitz-1.jpg

9466bc5f0db9be8734a51a4489990bec.jpg

I could have sworn you guys freaked out about posting images with no accompanying text. Odd.

Additionally...

If you don't already know it --- EVERY POST in a Zone2 forum like this one must contain some relevance to the Title and Opening Post of the thread. And not just a token swipe at it. The rule is a brilliant way to recognize that we can't stop all the flaming and sniping. And all we are interested in -- is that you address the TOPIC everytime before you hit reply. If you can't --- pick another topic. It's simple and it will improve the level of discussion immensely in any high tension forum.
Heads up - new rules in effect for IP as of 12/1/2015

A mod had directed me there, hope that helped.

Shame on those who support this tripe. Ever heard the accounts from the people who liberated it? First hand, what they encountered. My grandfather was there.
Yes, absolutely, it was eventually clear that those who liberated actually created "gas chambers" for propaganda purposes after the war.

Reality of Auschwitz..

auschwitz-survivors.GIF

Auschwitz-1.jpg

9466bc5f0db9be8734a51a4489990bec.jpg
Those pictures are horrific AND i THOUGHT WE WERE PROHIBITED FROM POSTING SUCH OBSCENE THINGS? Odd again.

That said, they certainly represent zero evidence of a mass gassing program. They show typhus victims, many who starved to death after the allies bombed Europe and the nazis could no longer supply the camps with the food and medicine, let alone the zyklon-b they were delousing with throughout the entire war to that point. For the sake of truth, it is important to be clear here.

Yet....

you still manage to exterminate them.

1) But was there a program to "exterminate the Jewish people?"

2) Were millions marched off to gas chambers?

3) Should there be simple and obvious proof for such a charge?

And most importantly for this thread...

Is it worse, or does it incite more hatred by questioning historical events that remain unclear, or blindly accepting an official story of killing millions of people by gassing without ever having to provide evidence? I mean if there are laws against questioning the Jewish version of history, should there not also be laws about lying about historical events for political purposes or any other reason?

Forum List

Back