Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Why do you think fascist maniacs that call for the extermination or the expulsion of non-Jews from Palestine, the Ruddys, Rhodes, MJB etc. never get lambasted by Israel Firsters, while Lou gets a constant bashing from at least one poster who seems to support the right of self-determination for the non-Jews of Palestine?

And what does all that have to do with Holocaust denial?

Why do you think fascist maniacs that call for the extermination or the expulsion of non-Jews from Palestine, the Ruddys, Rhodes, MJB etc. never get lambasted by Israel Firsters, while Lou gets a constant bashing from at least one poster who seems to support the right of self-determination for the non-Jews of Palestine?

Why don't they?

Ask those who don't not me....

I will 'bash' anyone who is a Holocaust denier...

Do you deny the Holocaust? Yes or no will do...

No. But, that's not the point.

And the point is what?

That you are pissed at me for disagreeing with a Holocaust denier?

or

That you are pissed with me because I don't blindly follow the 'hatred' of Jews like some?

or

Are you pissed at those who cannot/will not criticize their own 'side'?
If anything, I hope he's pissed at your refusal to look at what is right in front of your eyes. I still think your pretty cool, though. And just on this thread as far as I can see.

Keep up the good work.

Oh I see very clearly what is in front of me... A fascist Nazi!

You are very quick to respond to comments made to others... Feeling left out?

If you bothered to read my posts you would see the reasons for my views...

And I am so NOT sorry they differ from yours!

Now, rather than trying to hijack every post, wait until you are addressed, then, and only then, may you answer!

That's the sort of language fascist Nazis understand isn't it!

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

or

That you are pissed with me because I don't blindly follow the 'hatred' of Jews like some?

or

If anything, I hope he's pissed at your refusal to look at what is right in front of your eyes. I still think your pretty cool, though. And just on this thread as far as I can see.

Keep up the good work.

Now, rather than trying to hijack every post, wait until you are addressed, then, and only then, may you answer!

Hmmmm, strange... you keep making these bizarre comments and yet you still have not explained so many things that mainstream historians now agree on. And you so easily believe what you do with no proof at all.

It really is quite odd.

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

or

or

Keep up the good work.

I think Humanity is cool too. I butted heads with him about the Liberty mistake, but other than that he's a fair guy. He can see both sides of an issue.

Thank you ForeverYoung436

I will correct you, if I may, one one thing...

I TRY to see both sides... That's also part of the reason for being here... To try and learn, to try and understand...

NOT to come here having been brainwashed by conspiracy theory, hate Jews websites and propaganda and try and make out like I am right all the time!

I TRY to see both sides... That's also part of the reason for being here... To try and learn, to try and understand...
Uhhhh, read your posts and what was posted for you and see if what you posted above is accurate.

Not to come here having been brainwashed by conspiracy theory...
But that is EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! You have been brainwashed by the greatest conspiracy theory of our last century... and if you did what you claimed you do above, then you would see that clearly.

Why don't they?

And the point is what?

or

or

Keep up the good work.

Hmmmm, strange... you keep making these bizarre comments and yet you still have not explained so many things that mainstream historians now agree on. And you so easily believe what you do with no proof at all.

It really is quite odd.

You really are getting quite boring for an extremist fascist Nazi however....

Let me give you one more try, let's just see....

Do "mainstream historians" deny the Holocaust?

Yes or No will do...

(Go on, you know you can do it...)

And the point is what?

or

or

Keep up the good work.

It really is quite odd.

You really are getting quite boring for an extremist fascist Nazi however....

Let me give you one more try, let's just see....

Do "mainstream historians" deny the Holocaust?

Yes or No will do...

(Go on, you know you can do it...)
No, of course not, but several revisions since Nuremberg have taken place as the Jewish lies have been exposed. They will continue to be exposed in countries where people are not locked up for doing so.

No, of course not

So STFU you retard!

You makes statements that are SOOO easy to bring down, hence, you are now getting VERY boring...

So boring that you are going to have the privilege of being the first person I have ever put on ignore simple so I don't have to read your incredibly boring, fascist Nazi comments!

I would suggest that everyone else does the same, maybe you will go and annoy another board!

No, of course not

So STFU you retard!

You makes statements that are SOOO easy to bring down, hence, you are now getting VERY boring...

So boring that you are going to have the privilege of being the first person I have ever put on ignore simple so I don't have to read your incredibly boring, fascist Nazi comments!

I would suggest that everyone else does the same, maybe you will go and annoy another board!
Bring down?

Why was Hitler feeding, clothing and providing medicine to those he was exterminating?

Why did he bother having death camps when he could have just shot them?

He had them locked up in camps much like the Israelis have the Palestinians in Gaza. Why not just bomb them? The Israelis bomb Palestinians in their concentration camp. Especially as the allies were bombing Europe?

Without a hermetically sealed chamber, why weren't the nazis exterminating themselves?

And what of that multi-million mainstream revision that is now known for over 20 years? You still buying the cabalistic 6 million? I think you mentioned that you weren't. Are you closer to the Red Cross' figures?

These are just a few of the things you haven't "brought down."

FTR

Last edited:
No, of course not

So STFU you retard!

Bring down?

Why was Hitler feeding, clothing and providing medicine to those he was exterminating?

He had them locked up in camps much like the Israelis have the Palestinians in Gaza. Why not just bomb them? The Israelis bomb Palestinians in their concentration camp. Especially as the allies were bombing Europe?

Without a hermetically sealed chamber, why weren't the nazis exterminating themselves?

And what of that multi-million mainstream revision that is now known for over 20 years? You still buying the cabalistic 6 million? I think you mentioned that you weren't. Are you closer to the Red Cross' figures?

FTR

Oh look, ... pretending to have some questions, as if they have any brains or facts.

[Edit Notes to ALL Posters: Please include content when addressing each other's posts. Let this serve as a reminder to others to do the same. Thank you!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, the stormfront turd is pretending to have some questions, as if they have any brains or facts.

Fucking dogshit.
LOL, your stormfront turd is a Jew who speaks out frequently against the nazis, but these questions should be easily answered if you demand that the world buys the official narrative.

Here they are, you tell me...

Oh look, the stormfront turd is pretending to have some questions, as if they have any brains or facts.

Fucking dogshit.
LOL, your stormfront turd is a Jew who speaks out frequently against the nazis, but these questions should be easily answered if you demand that the world buys the official narrative.

Here they are, you tell me...

You will find people just like you in the conspiracy theory forums.

No, of course not

So STFU you retard!

Bring down?

FTR

Forgive me for my lack of German language knowledge, but I think "eisengruppen" was the name of the Nazi firing squads. Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot. The results were too messy, not very accurate, and even caused the Germans to lose morale. That's why the Nazis switched their methods of killing to concentration camps.

Forgive me for my lack of German language knowledge, but I think "eisengruppen" was the name of the Nazi firing squads. Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot. The results were too messy, not very accurate, and even caused the Germans to lose morale. That's why the Nazis switched their methods of killing to concentration camps.
Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot.
While this is definitely true, the rest was just bullshit. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible, believe me, I have studied this topic.

It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you.

While this is definitely true...

You're mentally ill fucking garbage.

Anyone responding to this low IQ piece of shit is no better, ...

[Editor Note:
Dear louie888 and rhodescholar
Please stick to content and these exchanges aren't garbage, but necessary dialogue to work out the conflicts here.
Posts are being kept, as much as possible, in order to encourage your efforts not to
derail your own posts by digressing too much.

Please work within the rules and with each other to address
CONTENT, and your posts won't have to be deleted as long
as they contain something to work with here!

But if there is nothing but namecalling, those comments
will have to be deleted from this thread. Please include content
especially if the posts address the poster though it's better not to. Clearly that starts to detract and derail so it's better to address the content instead of targeting each other. Thank you! Please keep trying, so your posts don't get deleted for trolling/no content. Thanks for your efforts!]

LOL, your stormfront turd...

[Post removed that refers to banning and moderation.
Please report complaints using flag button, or PM to a Moderator
to keep concerns private. Or this derails threads.]

Dear rhodescholar and louie888
Will contact you by PM to try to resolve this off line instead of the middle of this thread. Sorry for the frustration and disruption; this is an extremely volatile issue, so it is understandable and all your efforts are greatly appreciated and needed, even if coming across otherwise.

Just not on the threads for TOPIC discussion only.
Can posts PLEASE focus on CONTENT (while addressing other issues by PM).

Thank you very much! Appreciate you being here!

LOL, your stormfront turd...

Does anyone seriously have any interest in engaging with this fucking idiot? Just keep messaging the moderators that this pos be banned. THAT is why it keeps posting so frequently these threads/posts, it knows it is on borrowed time and will be banned.

This time however, I am working with the mods for a system to prevent a sock puppet fucking turd like this from coming back with a new ID. It is one of the stormer internet trolls stampeding into public forums, these c-nts do this as long as they can until they get banned and then move onto the next one.

[removed references to banning and moderation reserved for PM]

That said as well, how bout:

Jews were made to dig ravines, undress, and expose themselves to be shot.
While this is definitely true, the rest was just bullshit. Stop trying to make it worse than it was. It was already horrible, believe me, I have studied this topic.

It are the piles of these exact kind of Jewish lies that distracts us from coming to a consensus on what actually happened... and beyond that makes people think you are liar which adds to whatever antisemitism already scares you.

I wish I knew what you mean by "bullshit?" If this is true, then what do you object to? The description of it? But it's true, no exaggeration. The results? That's also true. I have read about this topic too, and I was answering your question about why shooting was stopped after awhile. Because it is a fact that shooting was stopped, and did not last to the end of WW2. And what this has to do with anti-Semitism if it's true, I don't know.

No, of course not

So STFU you retard!

Bring down?

FTR

The main role of 'Einsatzgruppen' was to kill civilians.... Door to door murders as well as mass murder...

It was highly demoralising for those taking part and was, quite clearly, systematic genocide of jews, amongst other specified targets including the clergy, gypsies and disabled...

It was also highly 'visible' murder... This is why, although murders continued throughout the war, the main focus was moved to concentration camps.... Less demoralising and far more secret!

Oh, I am sure there will be deniers of this too, but, like the Holocaust, there is sufficient documentary evidence to show that this actually too place!

Hmm, here's the answer to screwy's OP question. There is no comparison. Nobody here no matter what 'side' they are on denies that several hundred thousand Arabs left Israel at it's creation/1948 war. We aren't even quibbling about the amount.

Discussion over.

Move on folks, nothing left to see here.

Forum List

Back