Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

And you have documentary proof of this?

Please share for us all....
YES!

Here is a documentary from a Jewish kid's (born, not practicing) visit there. His name is David Cole at this point. The same David Cole who the JDL (Jewish defense league, a known terrorist organization) put a hit out on and beat multiple times for making this incredible documentary. It is now about 25 years old so the quality is not great, but certainly workable. Note everything...

Last edited:

YES!

Here is a documentary from a Jewish kid's (born, not practicing) visit there. His name is David Cole at this point. The same David Cole who the JDL (Jewish defense league, a known terrorist organization) put a hit out on and beat multiple times for making this incredible documentary. It is now about 25 years old so the quality is not great, but certainly workable. Note everything...

"I know it's true because I saw it on YouTube"

YES!

Oh, sweety, are you really that shallow?

Do you think that?

Look, hon, this isn't a tough one. I'll be really, really, really clear for you.

1) YES, it is on youtube.

2) No, because something is on youtube does not make it true.

3) He asked specifically for "documentary" evidence and that is what was provided. Watch the video. Cole simply provides the footage of the actual tour and his interview with the head of the Auschwitz museum. While he asks questions, he certainly allows the evidence to speak for itself. He allows the viewers to look at the RECORDED FACTS and decide what they mean. Again, hon, watch the documentary. Then, please, come back on here and tell us what you learned.

YES!

Oh, sweety, are you really that shallow?

Do you think that?

Look, hon, this isn't a tough one. I'll be really, really, really clear for you.

1) YES, it is on youtube.

2) No, because something is on youtube does not make it true.

3) He asked specifically for "documentary" evidence and that is what was provided. Watch the video. Cole simply provides the footage of the actual tour and his interview with the head of the Auschwitz museum. While he asks questions, he certainly allows the evidence to speak for itself. He allows the viewers to look at the RECORDED FACTS and decide what they mean. Again, hon, watch the documentary. Then, please, come back on here and tell us what you learned.

.....because people like you always go to YouTube for their documentary evidence.

So, repeat after me:

...You cannot answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' question from a 'fellow supporter'...
It is not a simple question. I have looked at this stuff and you have not.

How do you think that you can, in an intelligent way, contribute to finding a peaceful solution with 'Pro-Israel' supporters?
I can't. Pro-Israel supporters are akin to nazis. They can't be reasoned with even when shown simple, obvious things. You have been here long enough to know this on your own.

So, can I ask you again...

In your opinion...

Did the Holocaust happen?

Yes or No?
Here is the definition from wiki:

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which some six million European Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, and the World War II collaborators with the Nazis.
The Holocaust - Wikipedia

That, as shown previously, multiple times now, is simply not true - EVEN BY MAINSTREAM STANDARDS.

But more to the point, we can talk about what did happen. Jews were rounded up for their Jewishness. They were thrown in work camps much like the Japanese in America. Many died in these camps. Some starved, some died from disease, some were shot and some were likely beaten to death. This is what we know and it is horrific.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of these deaths came after the allied firebombing of Europe which left the nazis unable to deliver all the food and medicine to these camps which they had been delivering since the start. If they really wanted to exterminate the Jewish people, why feed them? Why provide medicine for the sick?

I hope that helped.

I love the way you make the assumption that I have not looked at this! Because you obviously know me well! hahaha

So, you cannot answer a very simple direct question, preferring to post what YOU think happened... Which, as history has shown, is a pack of lies spread by Holocaust deniers...

It's ok, don't' hurt yourself trying to answer an honest question with an honest answer...

We now know, through your invalid posts that you DO deny the Holocaust... You flail around with your ridiculous assumptions about things being built or happening AFTER the war... Yet you cannot prove a single point you try and make!

Well, that makes you simple of mind and, in my opinion a Nazi by any other name....

I am not a Jew but I had family murdered by the Nazi's... You see, not everyone in the concentration camps were Jews!

YES!

A YouTube video is not documentary evidence!

Israel is going to be the death of us all.
Israel was begun in the 1948 Nakba by an immigrant Jewish people who were committed to remembering the death of so many in the Final Solution and yet have visited unjust suffering on the vulnerable indigenous Palestinians.

The world looks on seemingly indifferent to the suffering of the Palestinian people but this is only because of entrenched ways of thinking by the Americans who refuse to share in the sorrows of a brutal occupation. We must challenge ourselves not to acquiesce as spectators but to have the courage to challenge convention and replace unprincipled politics with empathy for the people of Palestine.

I already answered, though.

Is the above not clear enough? Do you have other unanswered questions?

I don't believe you answered this one...

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference
I answered it on page 2 and then again above. Are the official longtime revised figures not proof that the 6 million number is long dead?

Maybe you don't understand the importance of the 6 million figure to the holocaust industry. Is that the problem? Am I missing something? Are you aware of the ludicrous amount of times that Jews used the 6 million number and the idea of a "holocaust" prior to WWII?

It goes back at least to 1869...

Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite.jpg

I hope that helped.

Ok, sorry....

I looked at your posts on page 2...

Can I just say... I didn't actually ask my question until page whatever...

So, for simplicity and lack of confusion....

Do you deny the Holocaust?

To keep it even simpler...

Yes or NO will suffice...
1) Simplicity creates more confusion.

2) I affirm the lies we have been bombarded with for decades.

3) That might suffice for you, but it is not that simple.

The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was constructed after the war and was previously an air-raid shelter. The chimney is not even attached and never was.

As we have seen as well, the official death figure was reduced by 3 million back in the 80s.

Does pointing these things out make me "holocaust denier?"

Sorry, but that label seems stupid, especially in this case.

So, basically, considering that we both 'appear' to support Palestine and Palestinians...

You cannot answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' question from a 'fellow supporter'...

How do you think that you can, in an intelligent way, contribute to finding a peaceful solution with 'Pro-Israel' supporters?

So, can I ask you again...

In your opinion...

Did the Holocaust happen?

Yes or No?

That guy is not a supporter of the Palestinians. Claiming that The Mossad fires rockets on Israel and not Hamas is in no way supporting the Palestinians. If I was a pro Palestinian I would have advised him to hold his fingers before typing because he makes the pro Palestinians look ridiculous.

The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was constructed after the war and was previously an air-raid shelter. The chimney is not even attached and never was.

For the sake of honesty, he is correct there. The original gas chamber of the camp was reconstructed.

Which is a known fact. Every Israeli teen learns that when they hear the lecture while visitng Poland.

I don't know why he waves that as a proof to Holocaust denying.

My grandmother was a survivor of Auschwitz. So is her step brother, who's one of the last survivors of Mengele twinst.

I wonder if the ridiculous things he says regarding the Holocaust, he would have the nerve to say directly to my face.

For the sake of honesty, he is correct there. The original gas chamber of the camp was reconstructed.

He used the word "constructed"! Suggesting that it was originally an air raid shelter and NOT a gas chamber.... It was THEN, after the war, turned into a gas chamber!

I agree it was "reconstructed"

He used the word "constructed"! Suggesting that it was originally an air raid shelter and NOT a gas chamber.... It was THEN, after the war, turned into a gas chamber!

Sometimes I mix things up. English is not my mother tongue:oops:

Sometimes I mix things up. English is not my mother tongue:oops:

It's ok, English is my mother tongue and I mix things up!

I love the way you make the assumption that I have not looked at this! Because you obviously know me well! hahaha
I made the assumption based on your posting here. I have read Hilberg, Arad, Pressac and some other stuff from their "sources." In total we are talking about over 10,000 pages which make up what mainstream historians consider when discussing "the holocaust."

So, you cannot answer a very simple direct question, preferring to post what YOU think happened... Which, as history has shown, is a pack of lies spread by Holocaust deniers...
Simply not true. I don't know if you read my post, understood my post, watched the Cole documentary I posted or what, but to be clear, I posted:

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which some six million European Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, and the World War II collaborators with the Nazis.

That, as shown previously, multiple times now, is simply not true - EVEN BY MAINSTREAM STANDARDS.

How is that a pack of lies spread by Holocaust deniers? And moreover, what do you disagree with?

We now know, through your invalid posts that you DO deny the Holocaust... You flail around with your ridiculous assumptions about things being built or happening AFTER the war... Yet you cannot prove a single point you try and make!
I just read a thread where you go back and forth with poor Hollie and you are doing on this thread what she does on every thread. The irony is something. The evidence was posted and it comes directly from Dr. Piper, Auschwitz State Museum Senior Curator. Fanger is absolutely correct on this one. And the Aushwitz "gas chamber" is not the only reconstruction from after the war.

Dr. Piper, Auschwitz State Museum Senior Curator, explains that the room displayed to tourists as an extermination “gas chamber” in its “original state” is actually a postwar reconstruction.

Well, that makes you simple of mind and, in my opinion a Nazi by any other name....
Except I speak out against the nazis frequently. I have even posted the evidence of the zionists working with the nazis. It sickens me.

I am not a Jew but I had family murdered by the Nazi's... You see, not everyone in the concentration camps were Jews!
I'm sorry and I get that. I know many died. I even posted:

But more to the point, we can talk about what did happen. Jews were rounded up for their Jewishness. They were thrown in work camps much like the Japanese in America. Many died in these camps. Some starved, some died from disease, some were shot and some were likely beaten to death. This is what we know and it is horrific.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of these deaths came after the allied firebombing of Europe which left the nazis unable to deliver all the food and medicine to these camps which they had been delivering since the start. If they really wanted to exterminate the Jewish people, why feed them? Why provide medicine for the sick?

I will add that Poles were rounded up for their Polishness, that gays were rounded up for their gayness, that gypsies were rounded up for being gypsies, others for their otherness, etc. All that is certainly horrific.

Now that your simple question was answered, how 'bout you taking a crack at my two simple questions that you skipped over.

If they really wanted to exterminate the Jewish people, why feed them? Why provide medicine for the sick?

I made the assumption based on your posting here. I have read Hilberg, Arad, Pressac and some other stuff from their "sources." In total we are talking about over 10,000 pages which make up what mainstream historians consider when discussing "the holocaust."

Simply not true. I don't know if you read my post, understood my post, watched the Cole documentary I posted or what, but to be clear, I posted:

How is that a pack of lies spread by Holocaust deniers? And moreover, what do you disagree with?

I just read a thread where you go back and forth with poor Hollie and you are doing on this thread what she does on every thread. The irony is something. The evidence was posted and it comes directly from Dr. Piper, Auschwitz State Museum Senior Curator. Fanger is absolutely correct on this one. And the Aushwitz "gas chamber" is not the only reconstruction from after the war.

Dr. Piper, Auschwitz State Museum Senior Curator, explains that the room displayed to tourists as an extermination “gas chamber” in its “original state” is actually a postwar reconstruction.

Except I speak out against the nazis frequently. I have even posted the evidence of the zionists working with the nazis. It sickens me.

I'm sorry and I get that. I know many died. I even posted:

I will add that Poles were rounded up for their Polishness, that gays were rounded up for their gayness, that gypsies were rounded up for being gypsies, others for their otherness, etc. All that is certainly horrific.

Now that your simple question was answered, how 'bout you taking a crack at my two simple questions that you skipped over.

If they really wanted to exterminate the Jewish people, why feed them? Why provide medicine for the sick?

So, how about we do this...

You answer my question and I answer yours?

Do you deny the Holocaust - Yes or No?

To help you out even further here, because you seem a little confused, it's ok, we all understand... When I say "Holocaust" I mean in terms of what every normal human being understands and interprets as "Holocaust"... Not some BS undefined waffle...

Does that help you?

Often those who deny the Holocaust are in favor for a future one to occure.

You don't fool anyone with the twisted message you try to convey regarding the Holocaust. The fact that you're in favor of ethnic cleasing and discrimination based on race is a fine proof of that.

Often those who deny the Holocaust are in favor for a future one to occure.

You don't fool anyone with the twisted message you try to convey regarding the Holocaust. The fact that you're in favor of ethnic cleasing and discrimination based on race is a fine proof of that.

Correct me if I am wrong, but haven't you stated that the ethnic cleansing of the Muslims and Christians from Palestine to make room for Zionist Jews was perfectly acceptable?

Forum List

Back