Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

The Europeans were able to eliminate the native people for the most part in the Americas and Oceania.
And your point being? Is this a morally good thing or a morally wrong thing? For the native people to be eliminated? Or just a thing thing -- can't unbreak the egg thing and it really doesn't matter if its morally right or morally wrong thing?

I am simply presenting fact. Of course eliminating the native people was morally wrong, today the perpetrators would be found guilty of genocide.

Oh please...

No they would so NOT be found guilty of genocide!!!

What 'did' for most of the native Americans was disease NOT war!

Your comment would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

"CALIFORNIA SLAUGHTER: THE STATE-SANCTIONED GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS

"The tally is relentlessly grim: a whole settlement wiped out in Trinity County “excepting a few children”; an Indian girl raped and left to die somewhere near Mendocino; as many as 50 killed at Goose Lake; and, two months later, as many as 257 murdered at Grouse Creek, scores of them women and children. There were the four white ranchers who tracked down a band of Yana to a cave, butchering 30. “In the cave with the meat were some Indian children,” reported a chronicle published later. One of the whites “could not bear to kill these children with his 56-calibre Spencer rifle. ‘It tore them up so bad.’ So he did it with his 38-calibre Smith and Wesson revolver.”

California's state-sanctioned genocide of Native Americans

THE AMERICAN HOLOCAUST AND AMERICAN HOLOCAUST DENIAL

Unfortunately, there are those who wish to engage in holocaust denial. A common myth is the effort to blame the massive death toll exclusively on diseases brought by the European invaders. Like all deceptions in history there is an element of truth here. Many native Americans did die of European diseases. However, there is a very convenient effort to ignore the fact that all too many of these people became vulnerable to disease when their essentials of life were either stolen or disrupted by the invaders. Furthermore, the campaigns of direct and indirect genocide certainly killed millions all by itself.

From the initial invasion by Columbus native Americans were the targets of hundreds of years of war from the invaders. Does any honest person really believe that these wars had only minor death toll?

In the USA native Americans were driven off 99% of their land and herded into so-called "reservations", where they were subjected to some of the worst poverty and horrible living conditions in the country.
NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE

"From the initial invasion by Columbus native Americans were the targets of hundreds of years of war from the invaders. Does any honest person really believe that these wars had only minor death toll?"

Interesting point. Those European xtians sure were a bloodthirsty, colonizing lot.

Here's where your blind hatred of Jews betrays itself.
I will presume you didn't grow up reading the NYT or other assimilated, self-hating Jew owner/operated newspapers.
That's why you come off as such a buffoon.
Until the 80s there were few, if any, pro-Jewish English newspapers or magazines.
You will study your Jew publications such as the Jewish Week which is as hateful to Jews as one could get.
You are completely out of your league insofar as knowing when it comes to discerning Christian wanna-be Jews.

No, I am presenting fact. You are delusional. The JTA (Jewish telegraphic Agency) article was from the 1920s. Nothing Christian about it. You are out of your league. I present the facts.
You go right ahead and tell a Jew about his own people's publications.
Keep digging.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Do you think that writing "keep digging" changes the fact that the Jews intended to colonize Palestine (and further)? Something you denied.
Here's where your blind hatred of Jews betrays itself.
I will presume you didn't grow up reading the NYT or other assimilated, self-hating Jew owner/operated newspapers.
That's why you come off as such a buffoon.
Until the 80s there were few, if any, pro-Jewish English newspapers or magazines.
You will study your Jew publications such as the Jewish Week which is as hateful to Jews as one could get.
You are completely out of your league insofar as knowing when it comes to discerning Christian wanna-be Jews.

No, I am presenting fact. You are delusional. The JTA (Jewish telegraphic Agency) article was from the 1920s. Nothing Christian about it. You are out of your league. I present the facts.
Keep digging.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Do you think that writing "keep digging" changes the fact that the Jews intended to colonize Palestine (and further)? Something you denied.
Look, dumbo, you're quoting sources without knowing their agenda.
90% of Jews don't support Israel until they're attacked, then they support Israel 1,000%.
The sources you quote are Israel's worst enemy...self-hating Jews who publish lies to further their agenda.
You really are an idiot.

Let me get this straight:

1. Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization was a self-hating Jew.
2. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency is/was made up of self-hating Jews.
3. When Weizmann stated, in 1923, that he thought it possible to extend the colonization of Palestine to Transjordania, he said it because he had a self-hating Jew agenda.

“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,”
Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

:cuckoo:

Chaim Weizmann lived during a very shitty era for Jews.
You think he didn't want to live somewhere where Jews wouldn't be oppressed?
He was so evil because he wanted Jews to live in Israel.
Oooooooooooh.
What about all those Catholics and Protestants who were busy killing each other for 1,000 years?

Jewish Telegraphic Agency...Ooh! Those evil Jews!
I don't know what their agenda was back in the early 20th century.
And neither do you.

Keep digging.

Keep digging.

90% of Jews don't support Israel until they're attacked, then they support Israel 1,000%.
The sources you quote are Israel's worst enemy...self-hating Jews who publish lies to further their agenda.
You really are an idiot.

1. Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization was a self-hating Jew.
3. When Weizmann stated, in 1923, that he thought it possible to extend the colonization of Palestine to Transjordania, he said it because he had a self-hating Jew agenda.

“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,”
Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

Oooooooooooh.
What about all those Catholics and Protestants who were busy killing each other for 1,000 years?

And neither do you.

Who said anything about Weizmann being evil?

I know that they they were colonists, I take their word for it. It is you that are denying the fact.

Keep digging.

Keep digging.

You really are an idiot.

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

I know that they they were colonists, I take their word for it. It is you that are denying the fact.
And please let us know which Islamic and Christian nations were living side by side peacefully during that era.
You know, around WWI, which led directly to WWII.
Yep...all those non-Jew were just happy as pigs in shit...right?
Colonists...the whole freaking Eastern hemisphere was planning to colonize each other.

You really are an idiot.

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

And please let us know which Islamic and Christian nations were living side by side peacefully during that era.
Colonists...the whole freaking Eastern hemisphere was planning to colonize each other.

Ok, after all that, you finally accept that the Zionists were colonists in Palestine. The Palestinians were not planning to colonize anyone.

You really are an idiot.

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

Ok, after all that, you finally accept that the Zionists were colonists in Palestine. The Palestinians were not planning to colonize anyone.
The Arabs-Moslems had already colonized the area.

You have great difficulty with facts but being in denial of the facts doesn't make them go away.

You really are an idiot.

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

What I admit is that the Jews wanted to get away from all the insane non-Jews.
And what normal thinking person living in 2017 would disagree with that?
The Jews have never changed their philosophy of live and let live.
For Christians, that mentality is about 20 years old.
For Muslims, well we all know what they consider to be having a good time is...blowing every up.

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

For Muslims, well we all know what they consider to be having a good time is...blowing every up.

If they wanted to get away from non-Jews, why did they go to where all the people were either Muslim or Christian. People who they would have had to evict in order to colonize the area?

Why didn't they go to some uninhabited area of the world?

Oooooooooooh.

And neither do you.

If they wanted to get away from non-Jews, why did they go to where all the people were either Muslim or Christian. People who they would have had to evict in order to colonize the area?

Because wherever the Jews wanted to go the non-Jews said, "Nope! We're sticking you suckers with our nomad pawns in the land of Canaan".
As if a historical expert like you didn't already know the answer.
But of course you did.
Looks like that plan backfired.

Since, in 1948, there were no uninhabited regions of the world, they did the first-best thing.... they went HOME.

I know you hate that, the same way you hate Jews. So I'll leave you a little message. Have these words tattooed on your body so you can look at them any time you think you can do something about that.

2b5af10f6187d0fd3df2357f3c104c29.jpg

Since, in 1948, there were no uninhabited regions of the world, they did the first-best thing.... they went HOME.

I know you hate that, the same way you hate Jews. So I'll leave you a little message. Have these words tattooed on your body so you can look at them any time you think you can do something about that.

2b5af10f6187d0fd3df2357f3c104c29.jpg
Monty's questions about "uninhabited regions" struck me as a bit strange.
On the other hand, I'm exhausted from preparing for Pesach.

You've GOT to be kidding me.

The Jewish people went home.

No the Zionists, Europeans, colonized a land and evicted the indigenous people. That's just fact when you take away the veil.

Seriously? Are you arguing that the Jewish people don't believe that they are going home?
I know a Jewish family who live in San Carlos, California and I can testify from being their guest that they are very much at home.

No the Zionists, Europeans, colonized a land and evicted the indigenous people. That's just fact when you take away the veil.
Indigenous?
You're way funny.
And more than a bit of a psycho.

You really should read a bit of real history before posting nonsense. All that propaganda has gone to your head.

Do you think that millions of desert dwellers from the Arabian peninsula settled in Palestine? There were very few people in the Arabian desert, the few oasis could support only a few 100 thousand people at the time.

The Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the indigenous people many of whose ancestors were Jews that converted to Christianity when Christianity became the state religion of the Roman empire in 380AD. Most of these Christians converted to Islam in the centuries after the conquest of Palestine by the Muslims in 638 AD.

Just facts from a very Jewish site:

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted to Christianity, and later Islam, not Arab in origin

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted

Seriously? Are you arguing that the Jewish people don't believe that they are going home?

People that practice Judaism may believe it, but it is fiction.

Ethnic cleansing was not a consequence of war. It was the reason for the war.

The Zionists wanted a majority Jewish state where the Jews were only 1/3 of the population. That meant that a lot of Palestinians had to go. There was no other option.

As Coyote also said -- it worked both ways. Both Jewish nationalists and Arab nationalists wanted (needed, need) a homogeneous enough population to bring about a national self-determination. And both groups created "facts on the ground" by using military strength to rid the territory they controlled of the "enemy" population. That is what the war was.

After WWI and WWII, when the time of large Empires came to an end, smaller, tribal-based nationalities became the norm. An exchange of population as a consequence of distinct, smaller nationalisms was quite normal for the times and even fifty years later -- see examples such as Yugoslavia. In fact, there are numbers in the millions of peoples who were transferred. It was common. (And, in nearly every case, it actually solved the problem).

But it is an error to claim that it was (is) only one side which wanted (needed, wants, needs) a relatively homogeneous population. Let alone that only one side managed to accomplish such a thing! If we compare the two sides we see that the Arabs were FAR more successful in their removal of Jews throughout the Arab world than the Jews were in removal of Arabs on the tiny slice that is now Israel or on the slightly larger slice which should have been the Jewish National Homeland. Whether that is a result of incompetence on the part of the Jewish people (unlikely) or a lack of will is of no consequence except on silly forums like this one.

The point being that there is no moral equivalence between an EQUAL requirement for a homogeneous population and the military will and power to create such a reality in war and the deliberate, systematic extermination of a peoples.

How can you compare the rights of the people inhabiting a territory with the rights of the people living on another continent planning to colonize the territory? Don't you realize it's an altogether crazy concept?

You mean like the rights of the Jews inhabiting that territory and desiring a Jewish homeland?

Forum List

Back