Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

...Congressional Record

There's no need to Eisenhower in your conspiracy theories. He testified before congress as to what he saw.

Maybe you should devote more of your time to conspiracies involving space aliens.
Huh?

1) That address was from PAUL WOLFOWITZ in 2005, not Eisenhower. (LOL, know what you post!)

2) The only gas chamber reference regarded Dan Evers who was at Dachau and that "gas chamber" was for delousing or moreover, was for preventing the spread of typhus and keeping Jews alive. No human was ever gassed to death in it and you will not find even one respected historian today that will tell you anything else.

3) What did Eisenhower say and what didn't he?

In his "Crusade in Europe" which is nearly 600 pages, not once does he mention gas chambers, genocide of the Jews or the cabalisitic 6 million number. Furthermore, in Churchill's "Second World War" which totals 6 volumes and nearly 5000 pages, again we find not a mention of gas chambers, genocide of the Jews or the cabalisitic 6 million number. And the sane holds true for the over 2000 pages of de Gaulle's "Memoires de guerre" which was published in three volumes.

I understand you're in denial as what Eisenhower saw.

You're in denial. You have a conspiracy theory for everything.
If you honestly think his "Crusade in Europe" was a conspiracy theory, then you are more gone than I could have imagined.

This thread has been hijacked. Not that it was ever a deep and useful one, but it was officially hijacked when it all became about a Holocaust danier getting off on showing his stupidity on board.

louie888 are you going to answer my question in #241?
How does exterminating one group mean less than another? This should be good. And what of the Jewish genocide of the Christian Armenians? And their role in over 60 million deaths in the Bolshevik revolution? Hmmmmm?

There is no jail time for that stuff... odd? And there is no jail time for the Jews who lie about atrocities either!

How does exterminating one group mean less than another? This should be good. And what of the Jewish genocide of the Christian Armenians? And their role in over 60 million deaths in the Bolshevik revolution? Hmmmmm?

There is no jail time for that stuff... odd? And there is no jail time for the Jews who lie about atrocities either!
What? Totally off topic. Try again reading the question I asked is the TOPIC of this thread. Here, I'll help you:

louie888 please tell us where it is being denied that 700,000 Arabs left the newly formed State of Israel, an event that some call Al Nakba.

What? Totally off topic. Try again reading the question I asked is the TOPIC of this thread. Here, I'll help you:

louie888 please tell us where it is being denied that 700,000 Arabs left the newly formed State of Israel, an event that some call Al Nakba.
I don't see why denying all but the Jewish holocaust is OK?

How does exterminating one group mean less than another? Denying the Nakba is fine, right? Israel even created legislation that imposes economic sanctions on the organizers of Nakba commemorations. Pretty sick, no?

What of the Jewish genocide of the Christian Armenians? And their role in over 60 million deaths in the Bolshevik revolution?

Israel even created legislation that imposes economic sanctions on the organizers of Nakba commemorations
The fact that you went on some tirade instead of simply answering my question speaks volumes to me and the rest of the board about your character. Not that we needed any more verification, lol.

Please provide some substantiation of your claim that I did quote, even though it is not a direct answer to my question. I'll also rephrase my original question in my next post to try to make it simple for you.

Israel even created legislation that imposes economic sanctions on the organizers of Nakba commemorations
The fact that you went on some tirade instead of simply answering my question speaks volumes to me and the rest of the board about your character. Not that we needed any more verification, lol.

Please provide some substantiation of your claim that I did quote, even though it is not a direct answer to my question. I'll also rephrase my original question in my next post to try to make it simple for you.
The ‘Nakba law’ and erasing history <----Jewish source

And it doesn't help your case that you are clueless about what you are attempting to discuss.

Bottom line: Israel criminalized commemorating the Nakba, Doing so clearly is an attempt to erase Palestinian history which speaks to the very genocide you deny.

Picture if some shithole country made it illegal to commemorate the holocaust. Picture the boiling blood of you and your ilk. Now, maybe you'll get it, but I doubt that.

Bottom line: Israel criminalized commemorating the Nakba, Doing so clearly is an attempt to erase Palestinian history which speaks to the very genocide you deny.

Wrong. Israel did not criminalize the commemorating the Nakba, though I will admit that it did try to, so I give you that. However, from your own link this is what they ACTUALLY did:
The “Nakba law,” which legislates the withdrawal of state funding from any institution that commemorates the Palestinian day of mourning,
That is not making it illegal to celebrate the Nakba, they only decided to withdraw funding to those that do. Big difference if you ask me.

Wrong. Israel did not criminalize the commemorating the Nakba, though I will admit that it did try to, so I give you that. However, from your own link this is what they ACTUALLY did:
The “Nakba law,” which legislates the withdrawal of state funding from any institution that commemorates the Palestinian day of mourning,
That is not making it illegal to celebrate the Nakba, they only decided to withdraw funding to those that do. Big difference if you ask me.
I would say it is a subtle and not very important of a distinction.

Now that you got your answer, please try again here...

Israel even created legislation that imposes economic sanctions on the organizers of Nakba commemorations. Pretty sick, no?

What of the Jewish genocide of the Christian Armenians? And their role in over 60 million deaths in the Bolshevik revolution?

There is no jail time for that stuff... odd? And there is no jail time for the Jews who lie about atrocities either! Is that fair?

Actually all I have gotten is your ramblings and deflections from the actual topic of this thread as created almost six years ago. Let me ask again:

louie888 Is anyone denying the fact that the event some call Al Nakba occurred.

YES OR NO?

Actually all I have gotten is your ramblings and deflections from the actual topic of this thread as created almost six years ago. Let me ask again:

louie888 Is anyone denying the fact that the event some call Al Nakba occurred.

YES OR NO?

Ask MJB, Ruddy, Rhodes, Penelope, and all the other ZioBots. You'll get an answer.

5887ec2e5cf9fddec74fd54204757120.jpg

I could have sworn you guys freaked out about posting images with no accompanying text. Odd.

Additionally...

If you don't already know it --- EVERY POST in a Zone2 forum like this one must contain some relevance to the Title and Opening Post of the thread. And not just a token swipe at it. The rule is a brilliant way to recognize that we can't stop all the flaming and sniping. And all we are interested in -- is that you address the TOPIC everytime before you hit reply. If you can't --- pick another topic. It's simple and it will improve the level of discussion immensely in any high tension forum.
Heads up - new rules in effect for IP as of 12/1/2015

A mod had directed me there, hope that helped.

Shame on those who support this tripe. Ever heard the accounts from the people who liberated it? First hand, what they encountered. My grandfather was there.
Yes, absolutely, it was eventually clear that those who liberated actually created "gas chambers" for propaganda purposes after the war.

Reality of Auschwitz..

auschwitz-survivors.GIF

Auschwitz-1.jpg

9466bc5f0db9be8734a51a4489990bec.jpg
Those pictures are horrific AND i THOUGHT WE WERE PROHIBITED FROM POSTING SUCH OBSCENE THINGS? Odd again.

That said, they certainly represent zero evidence of a mass gassing program. They show typhus victims, many who starved to death after the allies bombed Europe and the nazis could no longer supply the camps with the food and medicine, let alone the zyklon-b they were delousing with throughout the entire war to that point. For the sake of truth, it is important to be clear here.

BOTTOM LINE: YOU DON'T FEED, CLOTHES AND CARE FOR THOSE WHO YOU ARE EXTERMINATING!

Yet....

you still manage to exterminate them.

1) But was there a program to "exterminate the Jewish people?"

2) Were millions marched off to gas chambers?

3) Should there be simple and obvious proof for such a charge?

And most importantly for this thread...

Is it worse, or does it incite more hatred by questioning historical events that remain unclear, or blindly accepting an official story of killing millions of people by gassing without ever having to provide evidence? I mean if there are laws against questioning the Jewish version of history, should there not also be laws about lying about historical events for political purposes or any other reason?

You seem to become very upset when someone posts some pictures from the camps or if they give a description of them. Why is that? You say the pictures are horrific, so imagine if you actually had to live thru it. If you want to debate the Holocaust and claim that it never happened, then you must expect opposition, especially from people who had relatives that died there. If you are free to say that it never happened, then we are free to post the most horrific videos, photos and descriptions possible.

You seem to become very upset when someone posts some pictures from the camps or if they give a description of them. Why is that?
Cuz you're high? I don't at all, but when people post a picture thinking that it proves something that it does not, it distracts from the thread as I then need to explain to them what they posted.

If you are free to say that it never happened,...
I never said that! Read! I am only saying don't lie about what happened. It was horrible enough with what we know. Making shit up just pisses people off and turns what should be an easy discussion into something else.

...then we are free to post the most horrific videos, photos and descriptions possible.
That is fine. Post all the sick shit you can find, if that is really what you are into. There is plenty of it. BUT DON'T EXAGGERATE, LIE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY DISCREDIT THE TRUE TRAGEDY THAT JEWS EXPERIENCED!

The Krema I gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp, shown in the photo above, is a reconstruction which was done by the Soviet Union in 1947. Hollywood has made many a "reconstruction" that don't make it true

Idiot asshole, it was the RUSSIANS who first entered auschwitz, so claiming they are falsifying anything is yet another sign of your abject stupidity and low IQ. Second, the author of that site worked there for years, and the documented and eyewitness evidence is definitive to all but the mentally ill, which describes dogshit like you perfectly. Huge numbers of russian POWs were killed there, so it would be best if you just shut the fuck up already.

The Krema I gas chamber in the main Auschwitz camp, shown in the photo above, is a reconstruction which was done by the Soviet Union in 1947. Hollywood has made many a "reconstruction" that don't make it true

Idiot asshole, it was the RUSSIANS who first entered auschwitz, so claiming they are falsifying anything is yet another sign of your abject stupidity and low IQ. Second, the author of that site worked there for years, and the documented and eyewitness evidence is definitive to all but the mentally ill, which describes dogshit like you perfectly. Huge numbers of russian POWs were killed there, so it would be best if you just shut the fuck up already.
Now you are really gonna be pissed, rs, fanger was absolutely correct. Much of "the holocaust" story sprang directly from that Russian propaganda and this is no different. This was admitted on camera by the head of the Auschwitz museum and it is accepted as fact by mainstream historians today including those at Yad Vashem.

After Cole solved this aspect of the story back in the 90s, everything started changing. What the storytellers claim today is that, yes, the Soviets did change the air-raid shelter into a gas chamber, but that it had been a gas chamber before the nazis converted into an air-raid shelter.

No, that doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

And no, you can't make this up.

Who unfortunately to weak mod actions, has been allowed to remain and spout this garbage. I am on over twenty political/topical discussion forums, and NONE of them allow this type of scumbag free reign like this. Yes the turd poster already proved what type of garbage they are, but this is a black mark on the forum for tolerating such a poster, along with the other racist trash. It is emblematic of the forum itself, as much as the poster.
Says the guy who fills this board with profanity in nearly 100% of his posts, who claims in his sig to ignore people that he lashes out at, and whose sig also calls for the genocide of the Iranians and for the death of other nation's leaders.

Now then, can you apologize to fanger?

He was absolutely correct. Much of "the holocaust" story sprang directly from that Russian propaganda and this is no different. This was admitted on camera by the head of the Auschwitz museum and it is accepted as fact by mainstream historians today including those at Yad Vashem.

After Cole solved this aspect of the story back in the 90s, everything started changing. What the storytellers claim today is that, yes, the Soviets did change the air-raid shelter into a gas chamber, but that it had been a gas chamber before the nazis converted into an air-raid shelter.

No, that doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

And no, you can't make this up.

Forum List

Back