Al Gore's new TV Network...

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Has anybody watched it? We don't get it on our satellite but I was wondering what it is like. It seemed interesting in the small scenes that I watched while it was being promoted (and no, it is not political).

Anyway, if anybody has seen this could you tell me what it is all about?

Here is a sample of Current TV programming printed in our daily newspaper today:

CURRENT SOUL: Profiling the latest trends in spiritual awakening

CURRENT CARING: Profiles of young people giving back to their community

THE CURRENT EDGE: The first and last word on the hot cultural trends in society

CURRENT MAVERICK: Stories and profiles of the most important, dynamic, and fearless trend-buckers on Earth

CURRENT VERNACULAR: New words that are catching on, and what they mean

CURRENT BLOGGER: The most entertaining blogs on the Web

CURRENT CLICK: What everyone is looking at when they should be working (e.g. Southpark Christmas e-card, ebaum's world, etc.)

CURRENT GIGS: Career guidance, profiles, advice and contacts

CURRENT PLAYLIST: What's going on in the world of music for the digital generation - artists, songs, news and culture

CURRENT PLAYER: Rumors, excerpts, insider news and gossip from the worldwide community of video gamers

CURRENT RIDE: What cars, motorcycles or 18-wheelers people are going crazy for

CURRENT DISCOVERIES: Profiles of those we think are about to explode.

THE CURRENT VIDEO: Incubating the next generation of Spielbergs, Spike Lees and Sophia Coppolas with our ongoing, "American-Idol"-type competition for the best viewer-produced video

THE CURRENT HOTTIE: Off-the-radar and onto the screen, from librarians to lifeguards, a look at those that are making heads turn and jaws drop

GOOGLE CURRENT: What our audience is searching for on the Web

CURRENT CONTRABAND: Stories on controversial or illegal activities

UNDERCURRENT: Stories traditional news media won't touch or choose to ignore

CURRENT LIES: What the media is telling you that isn't true

CURRENT PROTESTS: Protests are taking place around the world

The above is from the Current TV website, according to our newspaper.

We don't have Current TV here yet either, but I live in one of the very few pockets of liberalism in Indiana, so I assume our cable provider will be getting it ASAP.

When I first heard about Gore TV, I thought they were going to show Faces of Death, the uncensored (after the crash) Most Amazing Videos, etc.

Oh well.

Forum List

Back