Al Gore Sells Out to Al Jazeera

There lies bent on seeing this country fail as long as they are not in control

FOX is a voice of anti American propaganda and people are fine with it. I suspect that you know little about Al Jazeera.

I suspect you're OK they're pro-Hamas, Rahzneesh.

Why don't you STFU, put a towel on your head, face east, and praise Allah, you terrorist loving little asswipe.

What's anti-American about Fox?

Appears to be a shit-load of Anti-Americans out there Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, January 1, 2013 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
I think the moonbats are confusing Obama and America again. I keep telling them that not supporting Obama is not the same thing as not supporting America...but it never sinks in. They forgot dissent used to be patriotic.

It's that whole unhealthy cult-of-personality thing they've got going on.

FOX is a voice of anti American propaganda and people are fine with it. I suspect that you know little about Al Jazeera.
What's anti-American about Fox?

This should be funny as hell. :lol:

FOX promotes hatred among Americans. They make people believe incredibly stupid things in order to stir up trouble. Some people mistake patriotism with jingoism, FOX goes after patriotic Americans who have different beliefs than they do, this is anti American.

The best part is how Al Gore and the other owners pushed for an early closing date to avoid taxes after the network pushed for higher taxes on the rich.

Al Jazeera did not disclose the purchase price, but people with direct knowledge of the deal pegged it at around $500 million, indicating a $100 million payout for Mr. Gore, who owned 20 percent of Current. Mr. Gore and his partners were eager to complete the deal by Dec. 31, lest it be subject to higher tax rates that took effect on Jan. 1, according to several people who insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. But the deal was not signed until Wednesday.

Al Jazeera Seeks a U.S. Voice Where Gore Failed - NYTimes.com

Progressives have a hard time telling the truth.

Current TV co-founders Joel Hyatt and Al Gore seemingly attempted to help insulate themselves from criticism for selling their TV network to Al-Jazeera by invoking the name of former Secretary of State Gen. Colin Powell. Only, the story they tell about Powell’s relationship with Al-Jazeera is not true, a spokeswoman for the general tells The Daily Caller.

“Colin Powell told Al [Gore] that Al-Jazeera is the only cable news network he watches,” Hyatt wrote in a Current TV staff email Wednesday announcing the sale of the network.

But in a statement to TheDC, Powell spokeswoman Peggy Cifrino said the general watches many cable news networks — not just Al-Jazeera.

“General Powell watches a number of foreign news channels to include Al-Jazeera America. He also watches U.S. cable channels,” she wrote.

In follow up email, Cifrino clarified that she meant Al-Jazeera English, not Al-Jazeera America, which is what Current TV is slated to become.

--

Current TV did not return TheDC’s request for comment on a number of issues regarding its sale to Al-Jazeera.

Read more: Colin Powell contradicts Current TV memo on Al-Jazeera sale | The Daily Caller

The best part is how Al Gore and the other owners pushed for an early closing date to avoid taxes after the network pushed for higher taxes on the rich.

Remember that above all they are businessmen, so of course they will take every tax advantage they can.... wouldn't you?
They play by the "Do as I say, not as I do" rule

Last edited:

Forum List

Back